Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Block file Download
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Block file Download

iNK79iNK79 Member
edited November 2020 in Help

I have a site where user can stream mp3 file or downloads mp3 file, mp3 file stored in an apache vps which is running behind nginx reverse proxy, last month user started complain that they can stream the file fine, but when they try to download after 2 or 3mb download cancel with network error message. Later i found out vps is blocked because of DMCA take down request, i was able to login to vps but could not preform any task, site that was hosted on that vps was working fine. Does any one know what kind of network restriction i can put on my vps to recreate same condition so user can stream file without problem but when they try to download file they get network error message.

Comments

• Why arent you asking your provider? You dont even tell us the provider...

Thanked by 1Shamli
  • @Barnesanger said:
    Why arent you asking your provider? You dont even tell us the provider...

his question to know how to control streaming; why you want to know provider ? just tell him how to do that and fso.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

If it’s a restriction then no download should be possible at all.

This sounds more like a limit has been set.

• @Barnesanger said:
    Why arent you asking your provider? You dont even tell us the provider...

i did ask but didn't get any relevant answer