Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS for VPN
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS for VPN

Hi. I'm looking for a VPS for use a VPN server.

VZ Type: KVM, OpenVZ
Number of Cores:1 or 2
RAM:512 MB
Disk Space:15 GB
Disk Type:Any
Bandwidth: 3 TB/monthly
Port Speed:1 Gbps
Number of IPs:1 IPv4**
Location: Close to Turkey (for low ping), no issues with DMCA
Budget: 2 EUR/montly
Billing period: Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly

I want to test 2-3 days before to buy. Please let me know if it is possible. Thank you all!!

Comments

• alwyzonalwyzon Member, Host Rep
    edited October 2020

Is the DCMA part required or a nice to have? Without it, your options might grow significantly. We do offer a cheap KVM Server XS package which would fit your technical and price requirements perfectly; but we don‘t allow any torrenting, file sharing, etc on it, if that’s your intention. But if you are just looking for a VPN for private use, you would be welcomed.

Thanked by 1Mytonn
  • MytonnMytonn Member
    edited October 2020

@alwyzon said:
    Is the DCMA part required or a nice to have? Without it, your options might grow significantly.

DMCA is not part required but privacy is required. I don't want to get in trouble with the state because of my social media posts etc. :)

• jahrincjahrinc Member
    edited October 2020

NVM they dont meet your specs

• @Mytonn said:

@alwyzon said:
    Is the DCMA part required or a nice to have? Without it, your options might grow significantly.

DMCA is not part required but privacy is required. I don't want to get in trouble with the state because of my social media posts etc. :)

DMCA has nothing to do with privacy.

Thanked by 1Mytonn
  • AbdAbd Member, Patron Provider
    edited October 2020

Is the dedicated IPv4 compulsory...I can do a NAT IPv4 vps in Netherlands, vpn works fine, can setup if required. ;)

15GB NVMe SSD Disk
    1GB DDR4 RAM
    1 vCPU EPYC 7302P @ 3.0Ghz
    1 x NAT IPv4 with 20 ports + port 80/443 for website
    1 x IPv6 /112 subnet
    3TB transfer per month @ 1Gbps; then unlimited at reduced speed
    €20 / year

You may check the ping, looking glass: http://ams.lg.webhorizon.in
    Can also do a trial, please PM if any query. :)

Thanks

Thanked by 1Mytonn
  • @debaser said:

@Mytonn said:

@alwyzon said:

DMCA has nothing to do with privacy.

yes but I think the ignoring the dmca will also ignore the requests for ip owner information.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Um, that still has nothing to do with DMCA?

Thanked by 1chocolateshirt
  • WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

Try Windscribe (starts $1 per month per location) or VPN Unlimited (great lifetime deal right now)

• @Mytonn said:
    I want to test 2-3 days before to buy. Please let me know if it is possible.

No.

• What are the closest (by ping) geographic POPs? Marseille, Frankfurt, Amsterdam?

Any knowledgable members?

• MytonnMytonn Member
    edited October 2020

<>

• zane_zane_ Member, LIR

@vimalware said:
    What are the closest (by ping) geographic POPs? Marseille, Frankfurt, Amsterdam?

Can you please clarify what you mean?

• @zane_ said:

@vimalware said:
    What are the closest (by ping) geographic POPs? Marseille, Frankfurt, Amsterdam?

Can you please clarify what you mean?

Uh oh. If you don't know what that means, you might not be in the right industry.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • spectraipspectraip Member, Patron Provider

Our packages:
    https://spectraip.net/vps/

Datacenter Amsterdam, Netherlands.
    A free test VPS is possible, please send me a PM :smile:

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

Also @Mytonn

@vimalware said:

Bulgaria and Greece (but possibly problematic for turkish customers). Slightly less close by but with quite a few cheap providers: Romania.

Probably the first cheap and relatively easy going on DCMA candidate I'd look at is HostSolutions / @cociu in Romania.

Hint re NL, DE, FR, UK providers: They are all over 1000 miles from Istanbul away.

• You could try Alphavps / @AlexBarakov and their bulgaria location which is solid and fast. It still might be a bit over for your budget but its good value or maybe you could wait and see if they have some nice BF/CM offers

Thanked by 1Mytonn