Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

how does netcup delivery works ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

how does netcup delivery works ?

Hi ,
A friend of mine bought a root server from them from saturday so far he didn't receive any server or any invoice from them is that normal ??

How long does it takes to setup the first server with them ?
Also
when the invoice will be generated ?

Comments

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

He should have received an email regarding his order and that it's being reviewed/verified (manually).

Since the order was made on a weekend, he'll probably hear from them today or tomorrow.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

On the internet, when someone says,

"A friend of mine"

It translates to

"I".

Thanked by 2K4Y5 Mevspace
  • @deank said:

"A friend of mine"

It translates to

"I".

personaly i would love to to test their services due to a lot of positive reviews here , but since they don't offer dedis i don't have a use for they VPSs.
    and if i was " I " i would've asked this before i place the order , but since i don't have any account with them or tried them before , that's why i asked here if someone knows their way of billing !

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Sure, of course. Whatever you say.

• @deank said:

Sure, of course. Whatever you you think it is.

• someshzsomeshz Member, Host Rep

They generally deliver the root server within a couple of hours once identity verification has been done. I would suggest, you take the follow-up regarding your order with their sales team once.

• pbxpbx Member

If "he" doesn't hear from them tomorrow it might be wise to drop them an email: it should be fairly fast, unless it's a new account that needs validation.

• @momkin said:

@deank said:

Sure, of course. Whatever you you think it is.

Let's agree to disagree

• @momkin You seem to not have patience. In April you were going on about OVH delivery. Seriously we are all anxious and excited to get new servers, but hell you want instant server - learn to chill a bit, its a good life skill

• @Unbelievable said:
    @momkin You seem to not have patience. In April you were going on about OVH delivery. Seriously we are all anxious and excited to get new servers, but hell you want instant server - learn to chill a bit, its a good life skill

These are valid questions, so chill your nuts. I can't think of a single purchase in 20+ years on the internet where I didn't get a near instant order confirmation aside from NCIX black Friday server overloads causing mail queues to send out in batches hours later.

If I just paid and didn't get redirected to a confirmation page with a confirmation number, I wouldn't have 100% confidence an order was even placed. If he got an invoice or confirmation in real time, it should explicitly state delivery time and answer OP's question before he asked.

Netcup needs to fix their process if the confirmation email isn't just sitting in the friends spam box.

• @deank said:

"A friend of mine"

It translates to

"I".

No, that's SWIM - someone who isn't me.

• CabbageCabbage Member
    edited October 2020

Have you not received credentials for CCP login?