Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SHARED HOSTING with cPanel in Los Angeles +KernelCare, CloudLinux, Softaculous, Litespeed, Jetbackup
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

SHARED HOSTING with cPanel in Los Angeles +KernelCare, CloudLinux, Softaculous, Litespeed, Jetbackup

dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host
edited October 2020 in Shared Hosting Offers

RackNerd introduces infrastructure stability, what everyone desires! RackNerd is
led by industry experts providing IaaS (Infrastructure-as-a-Service), Private Cloud solutions, DRaaS (Disaster-Recovery-as-a-Service), load-balanced solutions, flexible Colocation, Virtual Private Servers and advanced DDoS Mitigation services -- maintained by a team with decades of experience in managed services, datacenter operations, and Infrastructure-as-a-Service. With an intrinsic focus on client success, growth and vision to expand globally, RackNerd has grown steadily while continuing to provide high-quality hosting services at competitive rates.

We only use the most reliable enterprise server-grade hardware -- ensuring your infrastructure is stable. Each and every customer deployment is unique, this is why we encourage you to reach out to our sales team to discuss your requirements, goals and we'll help design the best environment for your mission-critical applications. Of course, including the most competitive pricing!

We are available several different ways to assist you:

EMAIL US: [email protected]
CALL US: 1 (888) 881-NERD
CHAT WITH US: https://racknerd.com/

We are not just experienced in what we do, but we are a steadily growing web-hosting company that will not only meet but exceed your expectations. This is why you should choose RackNerd as your web-hosting provider. Understanding what customers want and putting them first is why we are a success.

Shared Hosting Powered by cPanel!

RACKNERD- Shared-LEB-35GB

35 GB SSD Disk Space
2TB Monthly Transfer
Unlimited Databases
Host up to: 3 Domains
Free SSL Certificates
Free Migrations
Free Daily Backups Included (Jetbackup)
KernelCare Enabled (maximum security/uptime)
CloudLinux Powered
Softaculous Script Installer
LiteSpeed Web Server
cPanel Control Panel
AVAILABLE IN: Los Angeles Popular location
JUST $12.99/YEAR

Order Link: https://my.racknerd.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=329

RACKNERD- Shared-LEB-50GB

50 GB SSD Disk Space
3TB Monthly Transfer
Unlimited Databases
Host up to: 10 Domains
Free SSL Certificates
Free Migrations
CloudLinux Powered
LiteSpeed Web Server
cPanel Control Panel
AVAILABLE IN: Los Angeles Popular location
JUST $18/YEAR

Order Link: https://my.racknerd.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=243

For those curious (generous limits):
CloudLinux LVE Specifications (per cPanel Account):

CPU - 100%
I/O Limit - 80 MB/s
IOPS Limit - 15,000
Physical Memory Limit - 1GB
EPROC (Entry Processes) Limit - 200
NPROC Limit - 220
INODE Limit - No limit

Looking Glass / Network Test:

Test IPv4: 204.13.154.3
Test File: http://lg-lax02.racknerd.com/100MB.test
Looking Glass: http://lg-lax02.racknerd.com/
Network Carriers Include: CenturyLink, Cogent, GTT, NTT, China Telecom, China Unicom, ChinaNet

Don't see a configuration that completely suits your needs? Needing a quote on a different server specification? We're always here to answer questions, and or help any way we can!

EMAIL US: [email protected]
CALL US: 1 (888) 881-NERD
CHAT WITH US: https://racknerd.com/

Thanked by 1SCAM_DONT_BUY

Comments

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

NEW RESELLER PROMOTION; AWESOME CONFIGURATION, AWESOME PRICING.

RESELLER HOSTING- 200GB Promo

200 GB SSD Disk Space
    5TB Monthly Transfer
    20 cPanel Accounts
    Free SSL Certificates
    Free Migrations
    CloudLinux Powered
    LiteSpeed Web Server
    cPanel & WHM Control Panel
    SERVER LOCATION: Los Angeles
    JUST $69/YEARor $135/2 YEARS

INSTANT DEPLOYMENT: https://my.racknerd.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=330

Thanked by 2lianwo CasualCanvas
  • @dustinc said:

200 GB SSD Disk Space
    5TB Monthly Transfer
    20 cPanel Accounts
    Free SSL Certificates
    Free Migrations
    CloudLinux Powered
    LiteSpeed Web Server

Is this WHM White Labelled?

• Looks like you reduced cPanel Accounts from 50 to 20, right?

@devtechgirl said:

@dustinc said:

200 GB SSD Disk Space
    5TB Monthly Transfer
    20 cPanel Accounts
    Free SSL Certificates
    Free Migrations
    CloudLinux Powered
    LiteSpeed Web Server

Is this WHM White Labelled?

Our resellers are white labeled :)

@devtechgirl said:
    Looks like you reduced cPanel Accounts from 50 to 20, right?

Good eye, this promotion is entirely different than the last one you're referencing. More SSD storage, more bandwidth all by demand of our current resellers. Most resellers expand their services with us and provide feedback which we closely listen to. As our resellers expand, they obtain or request new configurations based on the demand they see, as well as spread infrastructure throughout many of our servers, this provides resellers diversity.

If you need something different, just let us know.

Thanked by 1CasualCanvas
  • Even this plan looks okay. It will be required to sell at $10/account. The best part is whm account panel is free+white labelled. Is there any test account to check look and feel?

• The shared plans; Are they shared IP or a dedicated IP?

@devtechgirl said:
    Even this plan looks okay. It will be required to sell at $10/account. The best part is whm account panel is free+white labelled. Is there any test account to check look and feel?

We'd love to work with you! If you proceed with the order, just ticket in right away referencing this thread that you'll be trialing our service for 72 hrs. If you choose to cancel within the first 72 hrs, we'll honor a full refund, no questions asked. I hope this helps :)

By the way, I'm confident you'll enjoy our service :) Many do.

@Weblogics said:
    The shared plans; Are they shared IP or a dedicated IP?

Good question - they're on a shared IP, though if ever needed you can purchase a dedicated IPv4 address from us for just $1.50/Month or $12 when billed annually.

• Are you going to honor this pricing after the most recent cpanel price increase?

Thanked by 1dustinc

@Chalipa said:
    Are you going to honor this pricing after the most recent cpanel price increase?

Hello @Chalipa - great question! The promotions listed in this advertisement account for cPanel's second price.

This promotion was actually released shortly after the second increase from cPanel. We believe in providing cost effective solutions for communities like LET, providing a platform that is solid, favorited, and of course all while remaining sustainable.

I hope we get to work together if we aren't already.

Thanked by 1Chalipa
  • @dustinc said:
    Hello @Chalipa - great question! The promotions listed in this advertisement account for cPanel's second price.

This promotion was actually released shortly after the second increase from cPanel. We believe in providing cost effective solutions for communities like LET, providing a platform that is solid, favorited, and of course all while remaining sustainable.

Already have "RACKNERD- Reseller-LEB-120GB" and it has been working just fine. :)

Thanked by 1dustinc

@Chalipa said:

@dustinc said:

Already have "RACKNERD- Reseller-LEB-120GB" and it has been working just fine. :)

Hello @Chalipa - that is awesome! Love it, happy to hear things are going well.

Thank you for working with RackNerd, we sincerely appreciate the business.

• @dustinc Any good VPS deal in your london DC? :D

@DrSlime said:
    @dustinc Any good VPS deal in your london DC? :D

Hello @DrSlime -- hopefully we get VPS nodes live in this location by end of the year. We should be going live within Ashburn this week. We're continuing our expansion efforts and London is on the roadmap :)

• sir, any news about netherland location for vps?

@hyperblast said:
    sir, any news about netherland location for vps?

Hi @hyperblast - this week we're going live both in Seattle and Ashburn. Our provisioning team is wrapping these up now. We will be announcing this on social media as soon as these two locations are "live".

As for the Netherlands, we are hoping to provision 10 KVM nodes in Amsterdam to start - I will update this thread with an ETA hopefully soon :wink:

A lot of exciting expansion going on.

Thanked by 1mikei
  • DreamCasterDreamCaster Member
    edited October 2020

200 GB SSD Disk Space
    5TB Monthly Transfer
    20 cPanel Accounts
    Free SSL Certificates
    Free Migrations
    CloudLinux Powered
    LiteSpeed Web Server

Looks tempting. Wonder if I can order something custom like this. With more accounts (50 may be), and a little more expensive with annual payments. Not sure how much each account costs your per month. Cant follow up with the regular price changes of cpanel

@DreamCaster said:

200 GB SSD Disk Space
    5TB Monthly Transfer
    20 cPanel Accounts
    Free SSL Certificates
    Free Migrations
    CloudLinux Powered
    LiteSpeed Web Server

Looks tempting. Wonder if I can order something custom like this. With more accounts (50 may be), and a little more expensive with annual payments. Not sure how much each account costs your per month. Cant follow up with the regular price changes of cpanel

Hello, thank you for your interest. Our plans are fully customizable and scalable. So no worries, if more accounts are needed as an example, just let us know and we'll provide aggressive pricing for those upgrades.

Thanked by 1DreamCaster

@dustinc said:

@hyperblast said:
    sir, any news about netherland location for vps?

Hi @hyperblast - this week we're going live both in Seattle and Ashburn. Our provisioning team is wrapping these up now. We will be announcing this on social media as soon as these two locations are "live".

As for the Netherlands, we are hoping to provision 10 KVM nodes in Amsterdam to start - I will update this thread with an ETA hopefully soon :wink:

A lot of exciting expansion going on.

@hyperblast I have awesome news for you :)

We're in the process of the hardware being procured. The good news is that this can be crossed off the roadmap, it's certainly in action and happening!

Once the gear arrives, the team will begin building it to spec and ship to Amsterdam. The ETA I'd say to be fair would be ~ 1 Month. We'll see how smooth things go with customs, that can be unpredictable.

10 KVM nodes, pure SSD for AMS to start :)

• Does your shared hosting offer support for Python Django?

How much extra would I be required to pay if I require more RAM?

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • Is jailed SSH and PHP Composer supported? @dustinc

Thanked by 1dustinc

@devtechgirl said:
    Does your shared hosting offer support for Python Django?

Hello @devtechgirl -- we do support Python Django :)

As for the additional RAM, if you have a single account that may need it (shared hosting), depending on the requirements, we usually are willing to work with you. If the settings desired are global for example on a reseller product line, we would not do this as it would be best to opt for a VPS at that point.

@Kiwi83 said:
    Is jailed SSH and PHP Composer supported? @dustinc

Hello, @Kiwi83 great question!
    At this time this is not supported on our shared/reseller hosting product line at this time. The good news is that it can run on a VPS if you're open to that.

• @dustinc said:

@devtechgirl said:

As for the additional RAM, if you have a single account that may need it (shared hosting), depending on the requirements, we usually are willing to work with you. If the settings desired are global for example on a reseller product line, we would not do this as it would be best to opt for a VPS at that point.

That sounds good. Python Django will be a great add-on.

I am talking about a personal account with more resources if required. That would be a great help.

• Any other locations ?

@devtechgirl said:

@dustinc said:

@devtechgirl said:

That sounds good. Python Django will be a great add-on.

I am talking about a personal account with more resources if required. That would be a great help.

Absolutely, just get in touch :) We'll help.

@Scottsman said:
    Any other locations ?

Hi @Scottsman -- at this time, our shared/reseller product line is available in our Los Angeles facility - we do plan on introducing shared/reseller plans in our other locations. Which location would you like to see our shared/reseller product line in?

• @dustinc said:

@Scottsman said:
    Any other locations ?

Hi @Scottsman -- at this time, our shared/reseller product line is available in our Los Angeles facility - we do plan on introducing shared/reseller plans in our other locations. Which location would you like to see our shared/reseller product line in?

Singapore!

Thanked by 1dustinc

@Dazzle said:

@dustinc said:

@Scottsman said:
    Any other locations ?

Singapore!

Woot! Singapore sounds good.
    Looking for more suggestions, as we'll consider these locations :) We tend to launch where the demand is.