Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

KVM-4core-8gb ram-200gb SSD raid10 -10tb traffic-1gbps Romania ! Only 35 in Stoc! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

KVM-4core-8gb ram-200gb SSD raid10 -10tb traffic-1gbps Romania ! Only 35 in Stoc!

Comments

• @cociu 3 days ago i open ticket #480289 but still no response

• @rocky99 said: @cociu 3 days ago i open ticket #480289 but still no response

@rocky99 said:
    @cociu 3 days ago i open ticket #480289 but still no response

3 days ago ...

Posted on Thursday 3rd September at 07:09

Thanked by 1Frameworks
  • helo... @cociu

i buy this kvm vps...
    But the speed vps is not what i'm expected, its only 8 - 14MB/s
    because vps speed normally minimum 50MB/s

I've tested it with speedtes only 66MBit...
    and also when i di wget file from google drive usually i get 50MB/s with other vps.. But its only reached at max 8-14MB/s

Is this normal thing? Also i've send tickets.

Thank you

• @sofyan said:
    helo... @cociu

i buy this kvm vps...

and also when i di wget file from google drive usually i get 50MB/s with other vps.. But its only reached at max 8-14MB/s

Thank you

What is vps speed? Do you mean disk speed or network speed?

• @chocolateshirt said:

@sofyan said:
    helo... @cociu

i buy this kvm vps...

Thank you

Network Speed, as i've test with Speedtest too.

• @sofyan you could try iperf... Might be a better "benchmark", e.g curl -sSL yabs.sh | bash -s -- -fg
    or maybe the monster.benchmark (I think)
    wget might not be a good tool and the speedtest package could be buggy (for uploads mostly)

• @sofyan said:

@chocolateshirt said:

@sofyan said:
    helo... @cociu

i buy this kvm vps...

Thank you

Network Speed, as i've test with Speedtest too.

You are on shared gigabit network, bro.. and the result below are within acceptable range:

# ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    #              Yet-Another-Bench-Script              #
    #                     v2020-06-20                    #
    # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #
    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #

Sat Sep  5 20:04:24 WIB 2020

Basic System Information:
    ---------------------------------
    Processor  : Common KVM processor
    CPU cores  : 1 @ 1795.673 MHz
    AES-NI     : ❌ Disabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ❌ Disabled
    RAM        : 981Mi
    Swap       : 0B
    Disk       : 146G

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    ---------------------------------
    Provider                  | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed     
                              |                           |                 |                
    Bouygues Telecom          | Paris, FR (10G)           | 509 Mbits/sec   | 549 Mbits/sec  
    Online.net                | Paris, FR (10G)           | busy            | busy           
    WorldStream               | The Netherlands (10G)     | 340 Mbits/sec   | 378 Mbits/sec  
    wilhelm.tel               | Hamburg, DE (10G)         | 325 Mbits/sec   | 393 Mbits/sec  
    Biznet                    | Bogor, Indonesia (1G)     | 396 Mbits/sec   | 62.4 Mbits/sec 
    Hostkey                   | Moscow, RU (1G)           | 286 Mbits/sec   | 317 Mbits/sec  
    Velocity Online           | Tallahassee, FL, US (10G) | 265 Mbits/sec   | 228 Mbits/sec  
    Airstream Comms           | Eau Claire, WI, US (10G)  | 269 Mbits/sec   | 241 Mbits/sec  
    Hurricane Electric        | Fremont, CA, US (10G)     | 238 Mbits/sec   | 166 Mbits/sec

• Cociu we have Labor Day holiday on this Monday in US. Will you post any Labor Day deals?

• @ps20090 said: Cociu we have Labor Day holiday on this Monday in US. Will you post any Labor Day deals?

No special deals of any kind right now. They have to finish the upgrades to KVM and see how things behave.

• @SCAM_DONT_BUY said:

@ps20090 said: Cociu we have Labor Day holiday on this Monday in US. Will you post any Labor Day deals?

No special deals of any kind right now. They have to finish the upgrades to KVM and see how things behave.

There seem to be some specials here https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/cart.php?gid=62 . Probs the ones that got cancelled from old offers.

• @ps20090 said:
    Cociu we have Labor Day holiday on this Monday in US. Will you post any Labor Day deals?

What is labour day about though?

• @ps20090 said: Cociu we have Labor Day holiday on this Monday in US. Will you post any Labor Day deals?

sorry but we are full right now so i dont want to stress the guys with more work. But will came very soon a period when we will celebrate every day with sexy offers.

Thanked by 1ps20090
  • @codelock said:

@ps20090 said:
    Cociu we have Labor Day holiday on this Monday in US. Will you post any Labor Day deals?

Outside US, you might have heard of International Workers' Day celebrated on 1st May maybe, USA just spells it as Labor Day (instead of Labour Day), it is a celebration of the workers' rights movement and the success of unions in making America a wonderful place to live and work.

Thanked by 1codelock
  • kyakykyaky Member
    edited September 2020

@codelock said:

@ps20090 said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Workers'_Day

I was told it's an International workders day when i was a kid. As I grew up , I found this "International" day is not really international.

• Can I use my own Windows image? How to use the credit promo 50%?

• I was told by ticket that they don't support Windows (also no recovery option offered).

• Bought a SSD VPS with 2Gb ram, 2 vCore and 30gb SSD for 8$/quarter and got it delivered on the same day but I told them to install Ubuntu 18 and they installed CentOS. I have put in a ticket and no reply yet :(

• @acewizard said: Bought a SSD VPS with 2Gb ram, 2 vCore and 30gb SSD for 8$/quarter and got it delivered on the same day but I told them to install Ubuntu 18 and they installed CentOS. I have put in a ticket and no reply yet

by default our autoprovisioning module is deliver centos , but is easy to reinstall from your client area.

• lentrolentro Member, Host Rep

@acewizard said:
    Bought a SSD VPS with 2Gb ram, 2 vCore and 30gb SSD for 8$/quarter and got it delivered on the same day but I told them to install Ubuntu 18 and they installed CentOS. I have put in a ticket and no reply yet :(

Reinstall it via the control panel. Click on your service, then scroll down and reinstall.

• What about email delivery? Will it be delivered directly to inbox or spam?

• @pakhost said: What about email delivery? Will it be delivered directly to inbox or spam?

what do you mean ?

Thanked by 1bdl
  • @cociu said:
    what do you mean ?

I purchased a VPS from another host and after installing cPanel. When I tested email. Emails are being delivered to spam instead of inbox

• @pakhost said:

@cociu said:
    what do you mean ?

I purchased a VPS from another host and after installing cPanel. When I tested email. Emails are being delivered to spam instead of inbox

If you want to use Hostsolution for Production, please don't. I never met anyone who will recommend Hostsolution for production.

It's good for backup or development purposes. Not something that's constantly being used, and can't afford to have problem.

For production use, you can use other more "pricey" provider such as Nexusbytes or Buyvm.

• @yokowasis said:

@pakhost said:

@cociu said:
    what do you mean ?

If you want to use Hostsolution for Production, please don't. I never met anyone who will recommend Hostsolution for production.

A year ago I would have said the same thing but now (for the past 9 - 10 months or so) the customer support & server performance and uptime has improved significantly. Sure no provider is devoid of problems but @cociu is very active here and the customer support is excellent now, I requested a conversion from the openvz to kvm a few days ago and the response was near immediate & was complete inside 30 minutes.

• @sjkme said:

@yokowasis said:

@pakhost said:

@cociu said:
    what do you mean ?

A year ago I would have said the same thing but now (for the past 9 - 10 months or so) the customer support & server performance and uptime has improved significantly. Sure no provider is devoid of problems but @cociu is very active here and the customer support is excellent now, I requested a conversion from the openvz to kvm a few days ago and the response was near immediate & was complete inside 30 minutes.

Good for you. Feel free to recommend it for production use to the other guy.

• cociucociu Member
    edited October 2020

@yokowasis said: Good for you. Feel free to recommend it for production use to the other guy.

sorry to see here a uncontent person , i cannot tell i am better or wrost of any other provider , but i can tell what @sjkme this was change and will continue to change in beter and better . If you compare last year wen we had a shit solution for vps , a old kernel ovz , a module what we use withowt any support from developer even we have pay the support , with the actual solution you have remain in the past. The network is stable now , the electrical power is resolved 2 years ago. So i think you have been remain in the past. I am not perfect , never will be but we are here to resolve any issue. About tiketing support we are 30x more fast than last year , still working in improove more.

The future storage/node will came with a much better cpu (many person was complain about this) but clearly will not be for penny, also we test this days to give 1gbps port speed dedicated to any storage plan but clear with another price , etc etc.. Also we have opened a second location (working in the 3*rd one ) so i think for a small business we work a lot to be competitive. Now if you want something TOP you need to pay for this , i can offer it anytime and with a contract and some guarantee.

• @pakhost said: I purchased a VPS from another host and after installing cPanel. When I tested email. Emails are being delivered to spam instead of inbox

I will not guarantee imbox or spam folder, this is depend of many factors .

• @cociu said:

@yokowasis said: Good for you. Feel free to recommend it for production use to the other guy.

sorry to see here a uncontent person , i cannot tell i am better or wrost of any other provider , but i can tell what @sjkme this was change and will continue to change in beter and better . If you compare last year wen we had a shit solution for vps , a old kernel ovz , a module what we use withowt any support from developer even we have pay the support , with the actual solution you have remain in the past. The network is stable now , the electrical power is resolved 2 years ago. So i think you have been remain in the past. I am not perfect , never will be but we are here to resolve any issue. About tiketing support we are 30x more fast than last year , still working in improove more.

The future storage/node will came with a much better cpu (many person was complain about this) but clearly will not be for penny, also we test this days to give 1gbps port speed dedicated to any storage plan but clear with another price , etc etc.. Also we have opened a second location (working in the 3*rd one ) so i think for a small business we work a lot to be competitive. Now if you want tomething TOP you need to pay for this , i can offer it anytime and with a contract and some guarantee.

It's a good thing when you try to improve things. I always said, what doesn't kill you make you stronger. I have seen a lot of provider get bashed round and round until deadpool, but not you. You always bounce back, that's what I admire from you.

But when your own client said, "you get what you paid for", I know, I am not using you for something remotely important or hosting something for my client.

• @pakhost said:

@cociu said:
    what do you mean ?

There's only like 50 possible reasons for that. But spam filtering is done on the receiving side, so you're asking the wrong side. Next time, find out why it was determined to be spam by your mail client or spam filter (duh).

• @cociu The server is listed as ssd but the cache feature on the server is not activated, and the processor settings are not host but kvm64, cpuunit also 512 should be 1024, I know that the cost is very cheap, but please keep the quality

Thanked by 1g4m3r