Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

No so Cheap Ryzen VPS (NYC/Miami/LA/Germany/London/Singapore/Tokyo,Japan) + Storage VPS and more!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

No so Cheap Ryzen VPS (NYC/Miami/LA/Germany/London/Singapore/Tokyo,Japan) + Storage VPS and more!

Dear Friends and Family,

Who are we?

We are Nexus Bytes LLC - Affordable boutique servers, priceless bespoke experience | Your Web Hosting Partner

If you are looking to kick start your project and take it to the next level, why not do it with a VPS, that is powered by Bad Ass AMD RYZEN CPU and blazing fast NVMe storage?

Uncle Bob says, and I quote:

" <3 If you aren't happy, breakup with your old provider, get away from that toxic relationship and take advantage of Nexus Bytes Awesome Switchers Special and Contract Buyout offer <3"

Here at Nexus Bytes LLC, we don't have customers, we have family members. We strive and take pride in providing the best service and experience possible.

We are not here to sell you services, we are here to earn your business :)

Don't wait!! Join the family today. Take a Byte and find out why we are awesome!!

Some Testimonials.
Trust Pilot Review

Budget but not "cheap" KVM VPS

• RAM: 2 GB
  • SSD Storage: 20 GB (25 GB With Annual Payment)
  • HDD Storage: 40GB (50GB with Annual Payment)
  • Bandwidth: 2000 GB (@1Gbit)
  • CPU Core: 1 @3.5+ GHz (Xeon Fair Share)
  • IPv4: 1
  • IPv6: 1x /64

Starting @ 4/mo (with annual commitment) : Configure and order here. :)

Looking Glass : LA, California, USA

Premium Ryzen and NVMe powered KVM VPS

Starting @ 2/mo (with annual commitment) : Configure and order here.

Looking Glass : NYC Metro, USA | Miami, Florida, USA | LA, California, USA | London, UK | Falkenstein, Germany | Singapore | Tokyo, Japan

Hybrid storage available in NYC/LA/Germany/UK

Premium Ryzen and NVMe powered Reseller Pool, with WHMCS Module

starting @ $6.40/mo : Configure and order here.

Looking Glass: NYC Metro, USA | Miami, Florida, USA | LA, California, USA | London, UK | Falkenstein, Germany

Storage VPS, perfect for backing up your precious contents.

Starting @ $3.20/mo (with annual commitment) : Configure and order here

Looking Glass: NYC Metro, USA | Miami, Florida, USA | LA, California, USA | Falkenstein, Germany

We got something for everyone :)

Checkout our Family Perks :

FAQ :

• Multiple Locations : NYC Metro, USA | Miami, Florida, USA | LA, California, USA | London, UK | Falkenstein, Germany | Singapore | Tokyo, Japan
  • Looking Glass
  • Come feel the beat!
  • Don't be dick policy applies
  • Nested Virt Enabled
  • Custom ISO support
  • /64 IPv6 (Not Available in Germany)
  • Hassle free rDns setup for IPv4 and IPv6 (Not Available in Germany)
  • All codes and plans are recurring. You will be grandfathered in if we ever increase pricing.
  • Promo Plan not transferable, not eligible for contract buyout/switcher. Only valid for new orders.
  • True 24/7 support. Average ticket resolution time: 1 hour.
  • Accepted Payment Methods:
    • Debit/Credit Card
    • Paypal
    • Ali Pay
    • WeChat Pay
    • OXXO Mexico
    • Boleto Brazil
    • WebMoney
    • India NetBanking
    • Paytm
    • Sofort
    • Bitcoin / BitcoinCash / LiteCoin / Ethereum

There is never a wrong time to be a part of the Family

YTD Internal Helpdesk rating, by real and existing family members:

If you are already a member, don't stop growing and thank you for continuing to support us <3 ! We can't really describe, how much we appreciate you.

Thanked by 4miu lentro nbn g4m3r

Comments

• miumiu Member
    edited October 2020

Hi phantom provider. Also looking fwd for any BF surprises!? :wink:

• Great provider, got multiple boxes with them, never have had to use support. Quality bob.

• miumiu Member

@jahrinc said:
    Great provider, got multiple boxes with them, never have had to use support. Quality bob.

Because Bob care (24/7)

• Can't wait for this to sink so the mobile theme is not broken anymore -_-

• @xaoc said:
    Can't wait for this to sink so the mobile theme is not broken anymore -_-

@miu said:

Hi phantom alien! Nothing planned yet. Roy is being a hardass this quarter with marketing spending :/. I will continue try to convince him.

@jahrinc said:
    Great provider, got multiple boxes with them, never have had to use support. Quality bob.

<3 Bob loves you

Thanked by 1xaoc
  • Hi phantom provider. Also looking fwd for any BF surprises!? :wink:

Hi phantom alien! Nothing planned yet. Roy is being a hardass this quarter with marketing spending :/. I will continue try to convince him.

If it helps your cause....

I currently rent 3 vps. I am very satisfied with all three because they serve my current needs perfectly well... and yet...

I am drawn to Bob... not because of all the good reviews, the positive ratings, the YABs... but because of the genius flare of whatever individual is operating under the name seriesn... I mean, c'mon, fam.

I haven't taken the dive yet; I'm a bargain shopper, and you can usually count on me to find the best deal from whatever is available at any given time. And while nexusbytes is undoubtedly a great provider, I don't know that it would be fair to call them a bargain provider.

But... if Bob were to acquiesce to a generous marketing budget for BF... maybe I could be made a convert. And how many others like me? Who can say...

Food for thought... sometimes hard to swallow: but always nutritious :)

• @seriesn no hatin' just this minor inconvenience.

• @fitkoh said:

If it helps your cause....

I currently rent 3 vps. I am very satisfied with all three because they serve my current needs perfectly well... and yet...

I am drawn to Bob... not because of all the good reviews, the positive ratings, the YABs... but because of the genius flare of whatever individual is operating under the name seriesn... I mean, c'mon, fam.

I haven't taken the dive yet; I'm a bargain shopper, and you can usually count on me to find the best deal from whatever is available at any given time. And while nexusbytes is undoubtedly a great provider, I don't know that it would be fair to call them a bargain provider.

But... if Bob were to acquiesce to a generous marketing budget for BF... maybe I could be made a convert. And how many others like me? Who can say...

Food for thought... sometimes hard to swallow: but always nutritious :)

Thanks Fam! Appreciate it :).

Just couple of things I wanted to add.

We are actually and have slowly been moving away from discount for various reasons. Some are quite so obvious, such as ensuring the business is healthy and keeping accounting simple. We designed all our plans to be super linear and easy to scale up or down as needed. Which eliminates the need for custom package builds and maintaining too many different product lines :).

But things that are not always so obvious are, we are constantly investing back into the business. I haven’t taken a dime of profit since I started. Every single penny has been and continued to be invested back into the business, to ensure the business is healthy and grows properly. Big fan of steady growth vs burst volume.

We have added additional staffing to ensure no one is left unattended and happy to say that our help desk is true 24/7/364 with an average issue resolve time being ~49 minutes and within an average 3 response per ticket :).

Expanding capacity to ensure lack of inventory is never a problem. Adding more value to our service plans and the most important bit is maintaining quality of the service the same as it was on day one and continue to improve based on that.

We never competed with lower price point. The goal was to offer something good, affordable but not cheap (I for one hate that term). We always wanted members, who would use our service for production and not as a toy and idling machine. Hence why our best deals are always tied to annual commitment.

Not gonna pretend to be a big boy. We are still far behind many industry legends such and Fran, Nick and many more. Maybe one day, with everyone’s love and support, we come close to them, but we are far far far behind.
    Which is where the lack of discount comes in. We don’t want to be raising money 7 days a week by running flash sales. We don’t want to offer unsustainable credits to collect capital. We want do be here, tomorrow, next week, next month and many more to come and we would like to be one of your favorite personal boutiques hosting partner :). A place that your project can call home.

————-

I am done pmsing (as @deank would have said) :tongue:

We may run small and limited promos on special occasions (Location launch, birthday etc.). Since ya know, promos are meant to be special ;) haha. But we definitely don't want anyone to hold out, in the fear of missing out :). We are super accommodating as long as the person on the other end is. After all, family members should always take care of each other <3.

@xaoc said:
    @seriesn no hatin' just this minor inconvenience.

Lol I know fam. Typing this from my phone. Screen wobbles like jelly haha.

• I am waiting discount for those premium plans but it never come :frowning:

• @Coffee said:
    I am waiting discount for those premium plans but it never come :frowning:

:D I beg to differ. the 4th birthday last month did bring a good discount

• gksgks Member

Are you providing 1$ vps? Need in Singapore for personal VPN to access home system.

• @gks said:
    Are you providing 1$ vps? Need in Singapore for personal VPN to access home system.

UP it to $2/m (annual) and you'll find reliable options. Not mentioning names in this thread.