Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any one can access AnyNode vps reseller panel and LV vps?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any one can access AnyNode vps reseller panel and LV vps?

One of my vps at Anynode LV is down for 6+ hours. Any one can access their vps reseller panel? Its too down for me.

I opened a ticket too.

Comments

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@niceboy said:
    One of my vps at Anynode LV is down for 6+ hours. Any one can access their vps reseller panel? Its too down for me.

I opened a ticket too.

I know they've been in the middle of migrating to their new control panel, could be related?

Francisco

• Thanks @Francisco

It may be related. But, there is no way of knowing as they never informed anything. God knows when it is going to be back online.

Could you please ask them to have a look on Ticket ID: 194996 ?

Thank you again.

@niceboy said:
    Thanks @Francisco

It may be related. But, there is no way of knowing as they never informed anything. God knows when it is going to be back online.

Could you please ask them to have a look on Ticket ID: 194996 ?

Thank you again.

Just give them another hour or so and it'll be good.

I was helping them around the time that went down with some hardware changes they wanted done. Sounds like they missed something before signing off for the night.

I'll ping 'em about it shortly once i know they're awake :) They've been slogging at this pretty good.

Francisco

Thanked by 1niceboy
  • Thank you! It was great until went down today. Hopefully, everything will be okay.

@niceboy said:
    Thank you! It was great until went down today. Hopefully, everything will be okay.

It will, I have no doubt that the brand will end the year on a massive upswing.

Francisco