Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

KVM 1tb for 3 yers !! only 50 eur Located in Romania-Norway Limited Stoc ! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

KVM 1tb for 3 yers !! only 50 eur Located in Romania-Norway Limited Stoc !

Comments

• Thanks, I just aborted the PayPal-Checkout and did this.

Thanked by 1cociu
  • @lorian said: Thanks, I just aborted the PayPal-Checkout and did this.

enjoy

Thanked by 1lorian
  • lentrolentro Member, Host Rep

Can I combine the offer to have more storage?

E.g. 100 EUR/3 year with 2TB disk

• @lentro said: Can I combine the offer to have more storage?

i promise i will do this offer in black friday , i had many request of this so finnlay i will make a exception. But not now due of overwork.

The config will be like this :smile:

1 core , 1 gb ram , 2tb hdd , 10 tb traffic 100 eur for 3 years

@cociu said:

@lentro said: Can I combine the offer to have more storage?

i promise i will do this offer in black friday , i had many request of this so finnlay i will make a exception. But not now due of overwork.

I love you. Thank you. Just uploaded a tonna cash, will get a few servers to try things out :) and wait for BF

Is there a limit for the credit bonus promo?

• @lentro said: Is there a limit for the credit bonus promo?

i dont remember the limit what i set (was set some years ago ) but i think is posted when you upload

• @lentro said: Just uploaded a tonna cash

you have been wait the last hour ? remain 55 min from the promo

• Deadpool in 3 .. 2 .. 1 ..

• @fLoo said: Deadpool in 3 .. 2 .. 1 ..

yes always the gelous is tell me , i think durring the last 6 years ? no comment.

Thanked by 1zenki

@cociu said:

@lentro said: Just uploaded a tonna cash

you have been wait the last hour ? remain 55 min from the promo

Oh, shoot - didn't realize it is so late where you are! I caught that so close!

Thanked by 1cociu
  • @fLoo said:
    Deadpool in 3 .. 2 .. 1 ..

I'm using HostSolutions from 2016 and always hear that it will Deadpool but it is not happeand. I had many problems with HostSolutions but for me they became better and better after they change network, now convert OVZ to KVM for free. Main problem that i see now it low performas of CPU if compere to the same offers from OVZ.

Thanked by 1cociu
  • cociucociu Member
    edited October 2020

@ofit said: Main problem that i see now it low performas of CPU if compere to the same offers from OVZ.

soon ryzen in all our offers except storage plan but this one will change too to a good surprize :)

also thanks for share your experience, really thank you personally to keep your service active when we had prolems in the past. Now yes we have a stable network and will stay like this. About kvm .. beleve me is the best.

• StrypStryp Member
    edited October 2020

Oh snap, just 17 minutes late for the credit promo. Too bad - ordered it with 3 years prepaid anyway, this is just an amazing offer and I already miss my previous 1TB server from you! :lol:

EDIT: Looks like your system doesn't like my paypal payments, stuck on Unpaid again. Invoice ID 31853 :neutral:

• pbxpbx Member

@lentro said: Oh, shoot - didn't realize it is so late where you are!

Damn! Same here didn't realise it would end so early. But didn't read @cociu's message in time and missed it! Great deal though, congrats @cociu!

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

Very attractive offer. I'd be interested in the Norway storage VPS but I already have one in Romania with which I'm happy.

• I'd buy but I'm happy with my current 1tb in Romania

• @ofit said:

@fLoo said:
    Deadpool in 3 .. 2 .. 1 ..

I'm using HostSolutions from 2016 and always hear that it will Deadpool but it is not happeand. I had many problems with HostSolutions but for me they became better and better after they change network, now convert OVZ to KVM for free. Main problem that i see now it low performas of CPU if compere to the same offers from OVZ.

What doesn't kill you make you stronger.

• @cociu said:

@lentro said: Can I combine the offer to have more storage?

Great, can we give you the money now? :D I've two servers with you and this can be my third.

• I have made a payment (50 eur for 3y in Norway location). please help enable it. thanks.

• cociucociu Member
    edited October 2020

@jpeng said: I have made a payment (50 eur for 3y in Norway location). please help enable it. thanks.

can you read the full offer please ? including the terms ... if you are not happy please open a tiket for refund.

Thanked by 3t0m benj0x BBTN
  • @cociu said:

@jpeng said: I have made a payment (50 eur for 3y in Norway location). please help enable it. thanks.

can you read the full offer please ? including the terms ... if you are not happy please open a tiket for refund.

thanks. I will wait for your good news. sorry.

• @cociu said: you have been wait the last hour ? remain 55 min from the promo

Cociu add time zone or more details for 50% credit offers next time lol, Your email for credit said "This promotion is valid from 13.10.2020 to 16.10.2020.". Right now in US it like October 16, 2020 2 AM, can't I add funds now and get 50% promo please. I need balance that 2 TB upcoming offer. Please Cociu.

• @ps20090 said: Cociu add time zone or more details for 50% credit offers next time lol, Your email for credit said "This promotion is valid from 13.10.2020 to 16.10.2020.". Right now in US it like October 16, 2020 2 AM, can't I add funds now and get 50% promo please. I need balance that 2 TB upcoming offer. Please Cociu.

i just see the email and yes we have 2 errors there so i will retract some of my words :smile:

1) the credit offer is still valid until 16.10.2020 at 23.59 (romanian time ) so still have 14 hours to go.

2) yesterday i have confunded (think the offer was for 48 hours ) the day 15 with the date 16.10.2020 wich we have post

Sorry for all confusion.

Thanked by 2ps20090 BBTN
  • Love you Cociu, you the best!

• @cociu we primarily use the server to store bio data and analysis, if the cpu is not enough, can I increase cpu usage by making an additional payment?

• @jpeng said: @cociu we primarily use the server to store bio data and analysis, if the cpu is not enough, can I increase cpu usage by making an additional payment?

like always in special offers we do not do this , way ? not por dont want .. but the nodes is created to handle a xx quantity of people , if i sell extra resources i will disturb the others .... sorry i really cant in such offer.

• aj_potcaj_potc Member
    edited October 2020

@jpeng said:
    @cociu we primarily use the server to store bio data and analysis, if the cpu is not enough, can I increase cpu usage by making an additional payment?

If you're buying a storage VPS to do any sort of analysis or data processing other than simple file operations (I don't care who the provider is), then you're not buying it for the right reason.

You should be looking at different solutions for the "analysis" part.

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • @aj_potc said:

@jpeng said:
    @cociu we primarily use the server to store bio data and analysis, if the cpu is not enough, can I increase cpu usage by making an additional payment?

If you're buying a storage VPS to do any sort of analysis or data processing other than simple file operations (I don't care who the provider is), then you're not buying it for the right reason.

You should be looking at different solutions for the "analysis" part.

we are running small scripts, not the huge one of ML/DL analysis.

• @jpeng said:

Well, I have no idea what those scripts do or how often they are run. But I know that most storage providers don't want you to touch the data frequently (i.e., read, write, or copy), as the host nodes have limited IO capacity.

You may be better served by getting a higher performance VPS in the same datacenter and accessing the storage VPS by mounting a directory on it via SSHFS or NFS. While this still won't be ideal if you're doing a lot of IO, it will at least give you more CPU resources.

• @aj_potc said:

@jpeng said:

Well, I have no idea what those scripts do or how often they are run. But I know that most storage providers don't want you to touch the data frequently (i.e., read, write, or copy), as the host nodes have limited IO capacity.

You may be better served by getting a higher performance VPS in the same datacenter and accessing the storage VPS by mounting a directory on it via SSHFS or NFS. While this still won't be ideal if you're doing a lot of IO, it will at least give you more CPU resources.

Do you have any idea for storage and computing alternatives?