Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

KVM 1tb for 3 yers !! only 50 eur Located in Romania-Norway Limited Stoc !
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

KVM 1tb for 3 yers !! only 50 eur Located in Romania-Norway Limited Stoc !

cociucociu Member
edited October 2020 in Offers

Hello folks,

I have been prepared this offer to make it in Black Friday but due of overload in that day we will do this 1 month before so what we offer :

Storage kvm 1tb

1 core (E5-2450L cpu)
512 mb ram
1 tb Hdd (raid10)
5 tb traffic/mo
1 ipv4
1gbps port speed

Our unbeliever price will be 35 eur/year or 50 eur/3years for any location

Link to buy in Norway (14 days delivery maximum ) : https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/cart.php?a=add&pid=475

link to buy in Romania (1-2 days for delivery) : https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/cart.php?a=add&pid=415

BUYER PLEASE NOTE :

in any location once the vps is provided we will change the next due date accordingly so you will not lost any day in invoice.

Once the service is delivered you have 5 days for money back guarantee no question but you need to not cross this lines :

1) do not abuse
2) do not cross 500gb traffic

This is a crazy price to celebrate our expansion so this offer will be difficult to find it more (at least until now we have offered it only one time here in LET and if i good remember was in a black friday .

This offer is limited to 200 vps for each location, once is out is out.

The Norway location will be Terrahost DC.

Any question regarding this services feel free to ask.

Comments

• bdlbdl Member

Can we combine with 50% credit promo?

• @bdl said: Can we combine with 50% credit promo?

i have not conditionated this so if you are elegible for credit promo yes you can use it. So even more cheap than 50 eur/3 years. Enjoy.

Thanked by 2bdl msallak1
  • bdlbdl Member

@cociu said:

@bdl said: Can we combine with 50% credit promo?

i have not conditionated this so if you are elegible for credit promo yes you can use it. So even more cheap than 50 eur/3 years. Enjoy.

Thankyou and good luck with Norway!

Thanked by 2cociu msallak1
  • Dmca worries in Norway?

• @codelock said: Dmca worries in Norway?

Same conditions like Rumania , so no no worry.

• TerensMTerensM Member
    edited October 2020

@cociu said:

Can you please explain how you can maintain a 1TB storage for only 0,69€/month?

when only the power cost of a HDD running 24/7 is around 0,50€ per month considering 0,10€/Kwh

and I'm not considering the IP's, the network, housing costs, hardware replacement?, maybe a profit?

Is this a ponzi scheme or what?

Thanked by 1Ryuko_Matoi
  • not everyone uses whole space,

on an avg, assuming each person uses 10% space then he can over-sell 10 times :D

Thanked by 2yoursunny Devil
  • seenuseenu Member
    edited October 2020

can you give me test ips (LG) for both locations?

• @TerensM said: Can you please explain how you can maintain a 1TB storage for only 0,69€/month?

when only the power cost of a HDD running 24/7 is around 0,50€ per month considering 0,10€/Kwh

and I'm not considering the IP's, the network, housing costs, hardware replacement?, maybe a profit?

Hello,

i will let the lowendtalk users wich is customers in hostsolutions.ro to confirm you is possible , this is not the first time when we offer this package , i think 1 year ago or even 2 we have offered the same and our customers can confirm is not any ponzi scheme. We do such offers for verry verry exceptional case and we give something back to our people who is pay us every month , tipically in this offer we have lower ur proffit at maximum because we celebrate our expansion. Like always i have told nobody is obligated to be our customer or pay any service here , like i am not obligated to keep all abusers/spamers/scam people.

I hope i have been explicit and thanks for interest in our product.

• @seenu said: on an avg, assuming each person uses 10% space then he can over-sell 10 times

oversell space no way , finnaly will have problem , exemple with the old ovz we had some issue and was a nightmare but now with kvm this not happened.

Thanked by 2kkrajk seenu
  • @TerensM said:

@cociu said:

It's 1.3 euro /month👍

• @codelock said:

@TerensM said:

@cociu said:

It's 1.3 euro /month👍

with the 50% off code it's 0,69€

• cociucociu Member
    edited October 2020

@TerensM said: with the 50% off code it's 0,69€

to upload money you need to trust in hostsolutions , some people do this some not. Any way this thread is not how we do this or how we sustain this offer. No provider will tell you the true cost hi have.

• @seenu said:
    can you give me test ips (LG) for both locations?

@cociu

• @cociu if i understand right this lifetime reccuring?

Thanked by 1pepa65
  • @TerensM said:

@cociu said:

i've been a customer for about 3 years and have a couple of storage servers with them, had some issues initially (network speed issues mostly) but that's all been sorted for a while now. The network performance is great & customer support is very quick to respond, for the price this is a insane deal. I'm tempted to grab another but waiting for dedicated deals.

Thanked by 1cociu
  • @ofit said: @cociu if i understand right this lifetime reccuring?

i dont know what will be my life after this first 3 years , but what i know in all our history we have up a price only in one product after 5 years keeping the same price. And we up the price with 1 eur/mo ... so yes you almost can call this offer recurring.

• Is Norway ip6 ready? Any ipv6 plans?

• Also your order page has a bug with language, even if i choose english from menu...it is pointing to romana language, so i had to set language to english manually in addressbar

• @codelock said: Is Norway ip6 ready? Any ipv6 plans?

sincerly i have a bunch of them but never had time to implement and test it. If will be the first alocation will be for dedicated servers and only after this for vps.

• @seenu said: Also your order page has a bug with language, even if i choose english from menu...it is pointing to romana language, so i had to set language to english manually in addressbar

thanks for point this , i will share this information to be fixed.

• kuroneko23kuroneko23 Member
    edited October 2020

@seenu said:

can you give me test ips (LG) for both location?

Maybe can use Terrahost LG for Norway :
    https://lg.terrahost.no/

For Romania, I found this IP from 3 years ago :

Thanked by 1seenu
  • @kuroneko23 said: Maybe can use Terrahost LG for Norway :

https://lg.terrahost.no/

For Romania, I found this IP from 3 years ago :

yes can be used for reference.

Thanked by 1kuroneko23
  • @seenu said: Also your order page has a bug with language, even if i choose english from menu...it is pointing to romana language, so i had to set language to english manually in addressbar

Choose the other English. There's two.

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • Great deal plus the [50% extra on any credit deposit] offer , thanks cociu

• @cociu started Singles day/Black Friday/Cyber Monday season with this very nice offer, now waiting for other providers offers

• One of the Best offers!
    Thanks

• @alvin @atomi @zomby1 thanks for join

Thanked by 1zomby1
  • lorianlorian Member
    edited October 2020

@cociu

Nice offer,
    Is there any way to pay with my balance?
    It is not offered at the checkout.

Thanks

• @lorian said: @cociu

Nice offer,

Is there any way to pay with my balance?
    It is not offered at the checkout.

go to invoices and when appear unpaid invoice click and in the middle of the page you will find the button "applay the credit" .

Thanked by 1lorian