Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AlphaVPS - VPS and Dedicated Specials
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

AlphaVPS - VPS and Dedicated Specials

AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran
edited October 2020 in Offers

AlphaVPS

About us:
AlphaVPS is a leading IaaS provider in Europe, offering cheap VPS, KVM VPS, Dedicated Servers, Colocation, Connectivity, and custom solutions out of 5 worldwide locations. Operating since 2013 and based out of Europe. Our offices are located in Sofia, Bulgaria. We are staffed around the clock and our team is fully in-house with zero outsourcing. We run our network under AS203380, own our hardware and our Sofia office is located inside the Telepoint DataCenter in our flagship Sofia location, just above our equipment. Our company name is DA International Group Ltd. and we are an EU, VAT-registered company.

Our Network:
Sofia, Bulgaria - 79.124.7.8 - http://lgbg.alphavps.com/
Nuremberg, Germany - 185.168.8.3 - http://lgde.alphavps.com/
London, United Kingdom - 130.185.251.6 - http://lguk.alphavps.com/
New York, USA - 172.93.102.114 - http://lgny.alphavps.com/
Los Angeles, USA - 107.174.48.67 - http://lgla.alphavps.com/

You can learn more about our network over here!

We've prepared some special offers, with very limited quantities for the LE community!

OpenVZ 7 - based specials out of BG, DE, UK, NY and LA
2048MB RAM - 2 VCores - 15GB SSD - 1TB Bandwidth - 19.99EUR/y - BG|DE|UK|LA - ORDER NOW
3072MB RAM - 4 VCores - 20GB SSD - 1TB Bandwidth - 24.99EUR/y - BG|DE|UK|LA - ORDER NOW
4096MB RAM - 4 VCores - 25GB SSD - 1.5TB Bandwidth - 34.99EUR/y - BG|DE|UK|LA - ORDER NOW

KVM - based specials out of BG, DE and UK
2048MB RAM - 2 VCores - 15GB SSD - 1TB Bandwidth - 19.99EUR/y - BG, DE, UK - ORDER NOW
3072MB RAM - 2 VCores - 20GB SSD - 1TB Bandwidth - 29.99EUR/y - BG, DE, UK - ORDER NOW
4096MB RAM - 4 VCores - 25GB SSD - 1.5TB Bandwidth - 39.99EUR/y - BG, DE, UK - ORDER NOW

We also have some very cheap dedicated servers in Sofia, Bulgaria:

For a limited time - Until 01 November 2020, we'll add a second identical HDD/SSD for free in any of the below configurations, as long as you mention your LET username in the order notes and request it!

Dual Intel Xeon L5630 - 16GB DDR3 ECC - 128GB SSD - 10TB BW - 30.00EUR/m - ORDER NOW
Dual Intel Xeon L5630 - 16GB DDR3 ECC - 1TB HDD - 10TB BW - 30.00EUR/m - ORDER NOW

Dual Intel Xeon E5-2630L - 16GB DDR3 ECC - 1TB HDD - 10TB BW - 40.00EUR/m - ORDER NOW
Dual Intel Xeon E5-2630L - 16GB DDR3 ECC - 240GB SSD - 10TB BW - 40.00EUR/m - ORDER NOW

Dual Intel Xeon E5-2450L - 16GB DDR3 ECC - 1TB HDD - 10TB BW - 40.00EUR/m - ORDER NOW
Dual Intel Xeon E5-2450L - 16GB DDR3 ECC - 240GB SSD - 10TB BW - 40.00EUR/m - ORDER NOW

Dual Intel Xeon E5-2650 - 16GB DDR3 ECC - 500GB SSD - 10TB BW - 59.00EUR/m - ORDER NOW
Dual Intel Xeon E5-2650 - 16GB DDR3 ECC - 3TB HDD - 10TB BW - 59.00EUR/m - ORDER NOW

More dedicated server configurations can be found on our website.

About our current offerings:
- All prices are VAT Excl.
- Regular TOS and AUP applies
- All limited special plans are unmanaged.
- At the time of posting, the USD to EUR exchange rate is: 1.18USD per 1EUR
- Dedicated server deployment is between an hour and 5 business days
- All orders are subject to manual review
- Promotional dedicated servers are not intended to replace existing services and promotion is valid for new orders only.

Thanked by 1kp93

Comments

• justaguyjustaguy Member, Host Rep
    edited October 2020

all your LG's don't work..
    the ip's work but the url's dont ;)

• RickBakkrRickBakkr Member, Patron Provider, LIR

@justaguy said: but the url's dont

Replace .com with .bg and they will :). E.g. http://lgde.alphavps.bg/

• http://lguk.alphavps.bg/
    http://lgde.alphavps.bg/

The locations I'm actually keen on. Diversifying across provider week.

• what cpu for KVM?

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

Hey guys,

Thank you for the correction! All of the lg's should be working on .com as well now. We've been switching from .bg to .com for international customers and by the looks of it, we did not update DNS on these subdomains. It should all be working fine now!

In regards to the CPU for KVM - these special plans are on different variations of Xeon E5s.

• AbdAbd Member, Patron Provider

@AlexBarakov bandwidth add-ons available?

@Abdullah7310 said:
    @AlexBarakov bandwidth add-ons available?

Yeah, bandwidth is upgradeable on all services at 3EUR/m per 1TB. On bigger commits, we can offer special pricing.

Thanked by 1Abd
  • vimalwarevimalware Member
    edited October 2020

Any offers qualifying for Free DirectAdmin?

Last time , I think it was for 4EUR/m and above vps.

P.S: For those of you who got rejected by Hetzner cloud for mysterious reasons not involving a history of fraud, here is your chance to sample the same high-quality network via AlphaVPS Nuremburg (hint: Colocated servers)

@vimalware said:
    Any offers qualifying for Free DirectAdmin?

Last time , I think it was for 4EUR/m and above vps.

P.S: For those of you who got rejected by Hetzner cloud for mysterious reasons not involving a history of fraud, here is your chance to sample the same high-quality network via AlphaVPS Nuremburg (hint: Colocated servers)

Hello!

Everything at 5EUR/m or above (for example - all Dedicated Servers) include a free internal DA license, indeed!

Thank you for the posted tip - we indeed colocate in Hetzner's Nue facility. Frankfurt was due to happen in the early summer as well, however, Corona hit, and a lot of projects that required traveling were postponed. We'll see if we manage to roll it out by the end of the year.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • How about ddos protection ?

• @G4SHI said:
    How about ddos protection ?

No idea about ddos.
    But as far as related the VPS. It's a prem 😍

Thanked by 1AlexBarakov
  • These guys are having good offers and infrastructure. But, needs to improve support(specially L2/L3 support).

If any one interested..

# uptime
    20:20:10 up 127 days, 22:56,  1 user,  load average: 0.35, 0.20, 0.22

edited October 2020

@G4SHI said:
    How about ddos protection ?

It varies by location! Which one interests you?

@Deepak_leb Thank you very much! <3

@niceboy - can you please send me a ticket ID or email address via PM, so I can review your account and see what might have gone wrong. We've been pushing really hard to improve our support drastically the past months and the results are already showing, so I'd love to check out what might have gone wrong.

• @AlexBarakov , Bulgaria is ddos protected for game servers ?

• @AlexBarakov Awesome team and support,

Had to get VPS image, but there was insufficient space on my box, Alexander added extra space and got me with my image. That to on yearly cheap vps.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • @AlexBarakov said:

@niceboy - can you please send me a ticket ID or email address via PM, so I can review your account and see what might have gone wrong. We've been pushing really hard to improve our support drastically the past months and the results are already showing, so I'd love to check out what might have gone wrong.

Its a old(From Feb2020) ticket #480067 which took a bit more time to resolve from your support dept.

There were no issues for contacting l2/l3 in the recent past.

@G4SHI said:
    @AlexBarakov , Bulgaria is ddos protected for game servers ?

Nah, not suitable for game servers in Bulgaria. For now, at least.

@kp93 said:
    @AlexBarakov Awesome team and support,

Had to get VPS image, but there was insufficient space on my box, Alexander added extra space and got me with my image. That to on yearly cheap vps.

Thank you! It's always amazing when I read positive feedback!

@niceboy I found the account and ticket. Looks like it was just very bad timing for us. Such easy tweaks should never take this long and while I can't say why exactly it took longer back in Feb, I can only guess it was just bad timing. I do trust that we've significantly upped our support and we're only getting better every day!

Thanked by 1niceboy
  • Just wonder why your bandwidth charge that high. Are you only counting outbound traffic? I'd try one (e.g. your 4gb kvm) if the bandwidth doubles.

• Keep in mind these are promo plans. The regular plans likely come with more bundled transfer.

@DrSlime said:
    Just wonder why your bandwidth charge that high. Are you only counting outbound traffic? I'd try one (e.g. your 4gb kvm) if the bandwidth doubles.

Quality bandwidth is expensive. As @vimalware said - our regular plans do come with more bandwidth as well!