Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for storage vps to replace Time4vps (been there 4 years..) - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for storage vps to replace Time4vps (been there 4 years..)

2»

Comments

• @vimalware said:
    @Devil : The double disk promo is BACK unti 1600 GMT, Oct 11.
    Grab one while stocks last.

Damn :( missed by a day. But thanks a lot man! I will keep checking this.

• bingodingobingodingo Member
    edited October 2020

Thanks everyone for replying!

A lot of you don't seem to get the point - I was paying <24eur per year for 1TB. I was with them for 4 years. This year's renewal was 60eur, that's almost 3 times increase compared to what I was paying before.

@vimalware - I did actually ended up getting one of the double storage deals with a 500GB KVM (after promo, 1000GB). I was already an InceptionHosting client so this was an easy buy.

I am however not a fan of the 1TB outbound bandwidth limit, do you think it's easy to get more if we need or is upgrading the only way?

• @raindog308 said: On another note, is it just me or does @time4vps employ the most attractive women on the planet? Their web site makes me think they should rename the company Time4Daydreams.

this grils from this part of europe is always nice girls , look good , work hard , etc etc.

• @bingodingo said:
    I am however not a fan of the 1TB outbound bandwidth limit, do you think it's easy to get more if we need or is upgrading the only way?

It's a very sweet deal . I'm not complaining.

I use it for daily secondary backup because incoming is unmetered. I'm planning to rsync over twice-weekly VM images from proxmox too.

I have other storage servers with more generous transfer allowances.
    Wait for week4 of 2020/11 ?

• serv_eeserv_ee Member
    edited October 2020

nvm