Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LF Malaysia/Singapore VPS w/ unmetered OR high bandwidth ~5TB+
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need something high bandwidth that "hopefully" has good peering for Australian users since bandwidth is so expensive down there.

I don't normally need the full bandwidth but I have the potential to spike and need the cushion.

CPU/RAM/Disk specs all don't matter for me.

Hoping to keep it under $10 USD a month.

Will most likely need a few of them.

Comments

• @fluxis said:

Need something high bandwidth that "hopefully" has good peering for Australian users since bandwidth is so expensive down there.

I don't normally need the full bandwidth but I have the potential to spike and need the cushion.

CPU/RAM/Disk specs all don't matter for me.

Hoping to keep it under $10 USD a month.

Will most likely need a few of them.

Try OVH. But besides that, $/TB will be close to impossible for APAC.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

OVH.

• ehhthingehhthing Member
    edited October 2020

You can get 6TB @ 1Gbps port for ~$9.50 USD at leaseweb
    https://www.leaseweb.com/cloud/public/virtual-server/configure/29379

Note that for OVH,

• For VPS hosted in Sydney and Singapore : 1TB traffic/month for the VPS range “Starter” and “Value”, 2TB/month for the VPS range “Essential”, 3TB/month for the VPS range “Comfort” and 4TB/month for the VPS range “Elite” . Bandwidth is reduced to 10Mbps once the monthly quota is exceeded.
  • hzrhzr Member

Note that for Leaseweb you are on the hook per GB overage at a very, very exciting rate

• you would be better to look for singapore vps. there wont be any malaysia vps that would fit your need.

• @hzr said:
    Note that for Leaseweb you are on the hook per GB overage at a very, very exciting rate

You can setup reminder and auto suspension for that.

• Try:
    https://www.shinjiru.com.my/

Even with 1Gbps, you may only get 100Mbps at most but for that price you won't get anything better.