Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OVH (Kimsufi) Documents Verification
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

OVH (Kimsufi) Documents Verification

Pending since last 24hrs. guys how many days does it take to finish the verification process??
what are those dudes doing never reply for a ticket.. :s :(

Comments

• That's OVH... Don't worry, it can takes up to 72h...

• @Tejy said:
    That's OVH... Don't worry, it can takes up to 72h...

Ohh Crap :s :s

• which document verification? You meant your identity and country for tax? That takes 2-4 weeks min.

• Sanjue007Sanjue007 Member
    edited October 2020

@mrclown said:
    which document verification? You meant your identity and country for tax? That takes 2-4 weeks min.

Not for taxes hope

Dear Customer,

Thank you very much for choosing our services.

We would like to confirm that we have received your order number ######### placed with Kimsufi via your ##############@mail.com billing account.

We pride ourselves on our outstanding customer security records therefore we would like to confirm the information that you have provided, especially the identity of the billing contact. We would be grateful if you could send us the following documents as soon as possible to validate your order:

For a business account:
    - a proof of address (bank statement, utility bill dated in the last 3 months showing the company name),
    - a copy of your ID (passport, national ID, driving licence or birth certificate) IMPORTANT: Please also write down your 'NIC HANDLE' or 'ORDER NUMBER' on a piece of paper and place it next to the document so that both are visible in the photograph/scan,
    - a copy of the payment card used revealing the first six and the last four digits,
    - a copy of the payment card holder's ID, if different.

For an individual account:

- a proof of address (bank statement, utility bill dated in the last 3 months showing your name),
    - a copy of your ID (passport, national ID, driving licence or birth certificate) IMPORTANT: Please also write down your 'NIC HANDLE' or 'ORDER NUMBER' on a piece of paper and place it next to the document so that both are visible in the photograph/scan,
    - a copy of the payment card used revealing the first six and the last four digits,
    - a copy of the payment card holder's ID, if different.

You are more than welcome to blank/cover personal information from the photograph/scan such as your picture, ID number and any private information as we only need to see your name, date of birth and address.

It would be great if you could reply to this email with the required documents within 24 hours. Please use only the following for the subject line: "DOCUMENTS FOR ORDER ############"

Kind regards,
    Anti-Fraud and Customer Security Department OVHcloud

• mrclownmrclown Member
    edited October 2020

Took me 6 weeks last time on OVH. should be similar.

• @mrclown said:

ohh no :s :smirk:

• @Sanjue007 said:

@mrclown said:

ohh no :s :smirk:

This kind of department can be really overwhelmed, especially with big companies.
    Also, try to use a friend account, and transfer the server once your account is approved.

• @Sanjue007 said: Dear Customer,

I got this when i first signed up... i didn't send anything at all.. and.. still got my server..
    and within around 12hrs or so..

i guess they were like, nah, this guy is cool.

• deankdeank Member, Troll
    edited October 2020

It was instant for me. No doc whatsoever.

Edit: Few things to keep in mind.
    Do not use VPN.
    Make sure to order from IP that matches your CC or paypal info.

• 6wks for vat removal. no fraud check on sign up though, up within 12hrs.

• Sanjue007Sanjue007 Member
    edited October 2020

No fraud checks in france datacenter.its instant delivery.but ordered from north america, east (beauharnois).😞

• @Tejy said:
    That's OVH... Don't worry, it can takes up to 72h...

I think you confuse h with d

• Finally took 7 days and few hours to complete