Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[SmallWeb] Budget DirectAdmin Hosting - From Only £1.99/Year!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[SmallWeb] Budget DirectAdmin Hosting - From Only £1.99/Year!

MichaelCeeMichaelCee Barred
edited October 2020 in Shared Hosting Offers

Hey friends! Here's the SmallWeb Budget range. DirectAdmin hosting with quality features like CloudLinux, Softaculous and a mix of AMD/Intel and NVMe/SSD server configurations.

Here are the budget plans!

Budget ¼GB
¼GB (256MB) NVMe Storage, 100GB Transfer, 1 Website(s)
Email Functionality Disabled
Only £1.99/year
Order Now

Budget ½GB
½GB (512MB) NVMe Storage, 100GB Transfer, 2 Website(s)
Only £2.99/year
Order Now

Budget 1GB
1GB NVMe Storage, 100GB Transfer, 5 Website(s)
Only £5.99/year
Order Now

Budget 2GB
2GB NVMe Storage, 200GB Transfer, 10 Website(s)
Only £9.99/year
Order Now

SmallWeb Ltd is registered in England & Wales under company 12272693

Comments

• Great quality provider, got a small static landing page, everything works great.

Thanked by 1MichaelCee
  • Wait, you're on manual review for orders now? I have an existing service but my second order is pending review :/

• MichaelCeeMichaelCee Barred
    edited October 2020

@CasualCanvas said:
    Wait, you're on manual review for orders now? I have an existing service but my second order is pending review :/

I believe your order was manually accepted faster than the previous 5 minute cron timer. :)

Edit: But yes, for me to have e.g 3 plans for all 8 locations (instead of 3*8 plans) it's manual.

• @SmallWeb said:

@CasualCanvas said:
    Wait, you're on manual review for orders now? I have an existing service but my second order is pending review :/

I believe your order was manually accepted faster than the previous 5 minute cron timer. :)

Edit: But yes, for me to have e.g 3 plans for all 8 locations (instead of 3*8 plans) it's manual.

Hmm, can't remember if the first one was quicker though :open_mouth:

Thanks for the update!

Thanked by 1MichaelCee
  • MichaelCeeMichaelCee Barred
    edited October 2020

@CasualCanvas said:

@SmallWeb said:

@CasualCanvas said:

Thanks for the update!

Looking back, it looks like #1 provisioned within 3 minutes 15 seconds and #2 provisioned within 5 minutes 30 seconds. (Have to manually click send welcome email). Assuming I'm looking at the right person.

Hope that information is valuable :tongue:

Some people will of course have to wait up to 12 hours but I am doing my best with what I've got. Eventually, I'd love a system like Frantech where certain members can be pushed automatically but the configurable option for locations just isn't automated right now.

• @SmallWeb said:

@CasualCanvas said:

@SmallWeb said:

@CasualCanvas said:

Thanks for the update!

Looking back, it looks like #1 provisioned within 3 minutes 15 seconds and #2 provisioned within 5 minutes 30 seconds. (Have to manually click send welcome email). Assuming I'm looking at the right person. Hope that information is valuable :tongue:

Some people will of course have to wait up to 12 hours but I am doing my best with what I've got. Eventually, I'd love a system like Frantech where certain members can be pushed automatically but the configurable option for locations just isn't automated right now.

Thanks for the speedy provision, It's currently 12mn here hence why I'm currently on a tight line to setup a couple of share hosting sites from different providers.

Thanked by 1MichaelCee
  • I just remembered our company anniversary is in 14 days. What should I do to celebrate?

• AbdAbd Member, Patron Provider
    edited October 2020

@SmallWeb said:
    I just remembered our company anniversary is in 14 days. What should I do to celebrate?

Maybe something different like a location bundle, a reseller promo etc

Thanked by 1MichaelCee
  • @SmallWeb said:
    I just remembered our company anniversary is in 14 days. What should I do to celebrate?

Some reseller promo?

Thanked by 1MichaelCee
  • @SmallWeb said:

I might have funds by then (hopefully), I'll see if there's something I can get.

Thanked by 1MichaelCee
  • I've made a draft with a reseller offer and some discounts on my new higher-end hosting plans.

See you on the 21st!

• If you're in our Amsterdam location you should have received an email regarding an upgrade / migration to an AMD EPYC based server with NVMe storage happening next week :)