Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Netherlands] Premium Webhosting - 5GB SSD - Unmetered options - Instant Setup - $8/y!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Netherlands] Premium Webhosting - 5GB SSD - Unmetered options - Instant Setup - $8/y!

VPSSLIMVPSSLIM Patron Provider, Veteran

HostSlim offers you very affordable PURE SSD Webhosting without any contracts!

Want to become a reseller? Contact our Sales department for reseller access! Resellers benefit from an attractive offer!

Each Server is connected to at least a 1 Gbps uplink!

The PureSSD Webhosting plans are very fast and reliable, and are 100% SSD!

THE OFFER:

Web Hosting Starter- €10.20 € 6.70 per year

- 3x XEON E-series CPU core

- 3072 MB RAM assigned

- 5 GB SSD

- Unmetered FTP/Email/Databases

- Unmetered traffic p/m (FUP: 50TB)

- Linux OS

- 1Gbps uplink

- 1 Shared IPv4 address

- IPv6

- DirectAdmin control panel

- 24/7 technical support

- 24/7 emergency number

- Own nameservers possible

- Statistics

- 250+ scripts

Order HERE! - INSTANT SETUP No setup FEE, instant setup! Price normally YEARLY: €12.10 NOW € 6.70 --Click on CHECKOUT to see the promotion price--

We handle a stock on this promo so our users have the best value for their money.

Why choose us?

• Own Datacenter in The Netherlands
  • 24/7 support;
  • HW RAID-10 servers;
  • 99,99% network uptime;
  • Professional and very fast support;
  • motivated and friendly staff;
  • Full 2N redundancy;
  • Pay online with paypal and be directly online!
  • We OWN all our hardware and equipment;
  • 7 days money back guarantee.

Some Q/A, which are frequently asked:

• Is adult hosting allowed? - Yes.
  • Can I add extra IP addresses? - Yes you can order them additionally.
  • Do you own the servers? - Yes, we OWN all our hardware and equipment.
  • Do you have a money back guarantee? - Yes we have a 7 days money back guarantee.

Payment Methods

• Wire transfer
  • Creditcard
  • BitCoin
  • iDEAL

Network & Datacenter Datacenter:
HostSlim (NL) Lelystad

Comments

• Adam1Adam1 Member
    edited October 2020

unlimited domains? recurring discount?

• VPSSLIMVPSSLIM Patron Provider, Veteran

Hi @Adam1 the discount is recurring yes. Amount of domains are 25 for the starter plan (hosted domains: 25)

• @VPSSLIM said: Hi @Adam1 the discount is recurring yes.

I've just got to the check out and it says " € 3.50 EUR One Time Discount ", not recurring :[

But, I've also just noticed no PayPal, is that right? :/

Hi, its 3.5 euro discount on the yearly plan so the price will recur (6.70 euro per year) when you renew.

No PayPal but we do offer Bitcoin, creditcard etc.

• SCAM_DONT_BUYSCAM_DONT_BUY Member
    edited October 2020

@Adam1 said: But, I've also just noticed no PayPal, is that right?

Take this as a warning sign. This is HostSlayer, a multiple times banned host on LET.
    HostSlim themselves hold the outage record (at least in the it came back alive once category).

Thanked by 1Adam1
    edited October 2020

@SCAM_DONT_BUY said:

Take this as a warning sign. This is HostSlayer, a multiple times banned host on LET.
    HostSlim themselves hold the outage record (at least in the it came back alive once category).

You must have a lot of time on your hands by posting on our posts constantly. HostSlayer user (past owner) got his account banned on LET before we purchased that company. I have no idea what caused this or led to this. The past owner wanted to stop with his hosting company so we bought over the company in feb 2018. We have nothing to do with the past actions of this person. I can understand you might have concerns regarding any past behaviour or maybe issues, but I can tell you that they are not the case anymore.

Do you have any recent buying experience with us? It seems like you are constantly "bashing" providers on LET without having any first-hand experience?

HostSlim has been around since 2008 so no, we're not new.

Have a great day.

• tester4tester4 Member
    edited October 2020

@VPSSLIM said:

@SCAM_DONT_BUY said:

You must have a lot of time on your hands by posting on our posts constantly. HostSlayer user (past owner) got his account banned on LET before we purchased that company. I have no idea what caused this or led to this. The past owner wanted to stop with his hosting company so we bought over the company in feb 2018. We have nothing to do with the past actions of this person. I can understand you might have concerns regarding any past behaviour or maybe issues, but I can tell you that they are not the case anymore.

Do you have any recent buying experience with us? It seems like you are constantly "bashing" providers on LET without having any first-hand experience?

HostSlim has been around since 2008 so no, we're not new.

Have a great day.

I have buying experience with you, and your company is a fucking joke. Let me copy paste my usual comment:

Stay 99999999999999999999 kilometers from VPSSLIM.

https://trustpilot.com/review/hostslim.eu (they just report all their 1 stars and get them removed, it'd be a lot worse if all original 1 stars were still present).

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/hostslim.nl

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/160764/hostslayer-hostslim-hosting-problem-again

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/147599/what-the-hell-is-going-on-with-hostslayer

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/155280/hostslayer-hosting-problem

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/152589/hostslayer-hostslim-us-outage-for-a-week