Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SpectraIP does not respond to support tickets.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

SpectraIP does not respond to support tickets.

Is there anyone who has experienced the same problem? Although 24 hours passed, support tickets were not answered. What's happening to SpectraIP?

Comments

• MevspaceMevspace Member, Patron Provider

@dopsatomlu Did you tried to chat with them? Maybe If you "remind" them they will finnaly make your ticket, and answer why it took so long?

• @Skynode_eu said:
    @dopsatomlu Did you tried to chat with them? Maybe If you "remind" them they will finnaly make your ticket, and answer why it took so long?

I can not get any answer.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

Request for an update via the ticket itself, in an acceptable and timely manner.

If you have done so and still no response after 3 days up to a week, you can start being dramatic here.

• @thedp said:
    Request for an update via the ticket itself, in an acceptable and timely manner.

If you have done so and still no response after 3 days up to a week, you can start being dramatic here.

3 days? Dude. I need some drama. Haven't seen one yet this week.

• Normally they reply within 2-3 weeks, you need to ask them for updates a lot

Thanked by 1AlbaHost
  • vpsGODvpsGOD Member, Host Rep
    edited October 2020

@dopsatomlu @spectraip
    anyone got reply in last week

• CConnerCConner Member, Host Rep

It's a one-man show as far as we are aware. No control panel (mraning you have to send in a ticket and wait a few days if your server crashed and isn't coming back up) and instant null route when a DDoS attack is received so we'll end our business relations with them.

• YamiraanYamiraan Member
    edited October 2020

My server is not responding since 9 October i created support ticket and try every possible way to contact that one man show but today is 14 October and still my server is offline and no any reply from them
    https://prnt.sc/uzh6ks

• @Yamiraan said:
    My server is not responding since 9 October i created support ticket and try every possible way to contact that one man show but today is 14 October and still my server is offline and no any reply from them
    https://prnt.sc/uzh6ks

that's really bad, i'm glad i avoided this provider