Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Reseller Hosting
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for Reseller Hosting

I need a Reseller hosting with specs:
50 accounts
50GB SSD
1IP
USA/CA

cPanel or Plesk (no directadmin)

Comments

• MechanicWebMechanicWeb Member, Patron Provider

Here's what I can offer to you. We are currently offering a 20% recurring discount but for LET members, an extra 10% off.

50 cPanel Accounts
    50GB NVMe
    1 IPv4
    20MB/s Disk IO
    Los Angeles or Miami
    $22.78/month ($19.78/month without IPv4)

High Frequency 5.0 GHz Turbo CPU (LA only)
    NVMe SSD
    cPanel
    CloudLinux
    LiteSpeed Web Server with LSCache
    MailChannels Outbound Spam Filter

IPv4 isn't really needed since we are using MailChannels.

• You are welcome to check our reseller hosting plans at https://misterhost.net

Thanked by 2Ympker JasonM
  • @ZotiMediaGroup said: You are welcome to check our reseller hosting plans at https://misterhost.net

lol, i like the comment from your website : free domain "until you became millionaire" nice .

Thanked by 1ZotiMediaGroup
  • YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited September 2020

@ZotiMediaGroup said:
    You are welcome to check our reseller hosting plans at https://misterhost.net

Good to see you are still around :) I just today tagged you in the "ppl you miss" thread @MisterHost_NET . Didnt know you were active on Zoti. Welcome back!

Thanked by 1ZotiMediaGroup
  • XiNiXXiNiX Member, Host Rep
    edited September 2020

@prowlersgg said:
    50 accounts
    50GB SSD
    1IP
    USA/CA

You can check our plans : ( cPanel + WHM ) > Unlimited cPanel Plans Or Larger Storage Plans

• @XiNiX said:

@prowlersgg said:
    50 accounts
    50GB SSD
    1IP
    USA/CA

You can check our plans : ( cPanel + WHM ) > Unlimited cPanel Plans Or Larger Storage Plans

How exactly does it works ? So, I can create as many cpanel account as I want ? is it really possible ? with the curent cpanel pricing and all ?

• Try Ramnode. They're really a premium hosting, fast servers, but little bit costlier than LE at $8/mo.

Thanked by 1Nick_A

@yokowasis said:

@XiNiX said:

@prowlersgg said:
    50 accounts
    50GB SSD
    1IP
    USA/CA

How exactly does it works ? So, I can create as many cpanel account as I want ? is it really possible ? with the curent cpanel pricing and all ?

Yes.

The smaller storage plans dont have any cpanel restriction.

• @XiNiX said:

@yokowasis said:

@XiNiX said:

@prowlersgg said:
    50 accounts
    50GB SSD
    1IP
    USA/CA

Yes.

So, it's fine for me to cram 100 cpanel account on smaller storage ?

Thanked by 1kkrajk
  • JasonMJasonM Member
    edited September 2020

@yokowasis said: So, it's fine for me to cram 100 cpanel account on smaller storage ?

I visited the link Xinix site, their site suggest they provide "unlimited cpanel" at $2.99/mo 5g plan which is quite misleading. Actually they provide "unlimited cpanel addon domains" which is quite different than "unlimited cpanel accounts". Cpanel now charges something between $0.10 to $0.20 per month per cpanel account - so you can create 100 cpanel addon domains in 1 cpanel account BUT not 100 different cpanel accounts for the entire plan price of $2.99/mo with 5gb space.

For getting 100 different cpanel accounts you can get their $59.99/mo cpanel reseller plan (premium).

Thanked by 1kkrajk
  • yokowasisyokowasis Member
    edited September 2020

@JasonM said:

@yokowasis said: So, it's fine for me to cram 100 cpanel account on smaller storage ?

I visited the link Xinix site, their site suggest they provide "unlimited cpanel" at $2.99/mo 5g plan which is quite misleading. Actually they provide "unlimited cpanel addon domains" which is quite different than "unlimited cpanel accounts". Cpanel now charges something between $0.10 to $0.20 per month per cpanel account - so you can create 100 cpanel addon domains in 1 cpanel account BUT not 100 different cpanel accounts for the entire plan price of $2.99/mo with 5gb space.

For getting 100 different cpanel accounts you can get their $59.99/mo cpanel reseller plan (premium).

Yes it should be. But

@XiNiX said:

@yokowasis said:

@XiNiX said:

@prowlersgg said:
    50 accounts
    50GB SSD
    1IP
    USA/CA

Yes.

So 🤔

Their larger plan the specifically said how much account you can have. So I am assuming they have small storage with the hope / gambling that it won't have many accounts.

@yokowasis said:

@JasonM said:

Yes it should be. But

@XiNiX said:

@yokowasis said:

@XiNiX said:

@prowlersgg said:
    50 accounts
    50GB SSD
    1IP
    USA/CA

Yes.

So 🤔

Their larger plan the specifically said how much account you can have. So I am assuming they have small storage with the hope / gambling that it won't have many accounts.

We dont have any limits as such. NOne of teh clients have exceeded the limits so far that we need to make any restriction.

• @JasonM said:

Well, it's confirmed they are not misleading, they just gambling on the fact nobody will create that many account.

• someshzsomeshz Member, Host Rep
    edited September 2020

I can offer :smile:

50 cPanel Accounts
    150 GB SSD Space
    cPanel / WHM
    Unlimited Bandwidth
    Free SSL Certificate
    Free Migration
    One Click Installs Scripts

Price : $15.98/m

Order : https://billportal.in/cart.php?a=add&pid=175&currency=2

Landing Page : https://nexaracks.com/cheap-reseller-hosting

• Nick_ANick_A Member, Top Host, Host Rep

@JasonM said: Try Ramnode. They're really a premium hosting, fast servers, but little bit costlier than LE at $8/mo.

Thanks for the mention!

Thanked by 1JasonM
  • You can try visiting

https://www.hostingb2b.com/reseller-hosting/

Cyprus - UK - Malta provides cPanel Hosting

• @faxtoras Helpful hint- contribute to the forum, and get provider tag. Otherwise when you are here to spam your link- noone gives a crap

• @yokowasis said: Well, it's confirmed they are not misleading, they just gambling on the fact nobody will create that many account.

lol. poor company. Let me sign up and add my 3700 cpanel accounts to their $2/mo plan. And let them pay $0.15 per account to cpanel in coming month.

• Get cheaper and affordable web hosting solutions based on SSD Web Hosting packages with Lepswitch Networks
    Our hosting company provides premium 24/7 support and value.

You can check out our Linux Reseller Hosting Packages with:
    Unlimited Bandwidth + cPanel accounts + Free SSL certificate + Free DDoS protection + Free Migration + Daily backup

Our Linux Reseller Hosting Plans are here below-

Linux Starter reseller hosting plan:-
    20 GB SSD space
    Unlimited Bandwidth
    10 cPanel accounts
    Unlimited email accounts
    Private nameservers
    Overselling enabled
    Daily backup
    24/7/365 days support via Live Chat, Phone, and helpdesk

Linux Basic reseller hosting plan:-
    50 GB SSD space
    Unlimited Bandwidth
    25 cPanel accounts
    Unlimited email accounts
    Private nameservers
    Overselling enabled
    Daily backup

Linux Medium reseller hosting plan:-
    100 GB SSD space
    Unlimited Bandwidth
    50 cPanel accounts
    Unlimited email accounts
    Private nameservers
    Overselling enabled
    Daily backup

Linux Advanced reseller hosting plan:-
    150 GB SSD space
    Unlimited Bandwidth
    75 cPanel accounts
    Unlimited email accounts
    Private nameservers
    Overselling enabled
    Daily backup

Linux Deluxe reseller hosting plan:-
    200 GB SSD space
    Unlimited Bandwidth
    100 cPanel accounts
    Unlimited email accounts
    Private nameservers
    Overselling enabled
    Daily backup

If you have any further inquiry, please contact us using the contact form [email protected]
    https://leapswitch.com/

• @AbhishekM Get a provider tag or a host rep tag (I believe Leapswitch is active here). Also, don't blindly copy paste: your offers have 6 common features, that you've repeated 4 times, and you've forgotten the price.