Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking For DDoS Protected VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking For DDoS Protected VPS

Hello

I am looking for a DDoS Protected VDS / VPS with the following features. I will install Teamspeak

512MB-1GB Ram
5-10GB HDD
Linux OS
DDoS Protected

DDoS Protection is very important. Please forward offers as private message or comment

Comments

• jh_aurologicjh_aurologic Member, Patron Provider

Hi,

just checkout our Cloud Servers:

https://www.fastpipe.io/ssdcloudserver

We are protecting a lot of Game and Teamspeak Servers, protecting against DDoS is part of our core business :)

• @combahton_it said:
    Hi,

just checkout our Cloud Servers:

https://www.fastpipe.io/ssdcloudserver

We are protecting a lot of Game and Teamspeak Servers, protecting against DDoS is part of our core business :)

I created a support ticket for my questions

• Try php-friends.de with arbor ddos protection.

• hostworldhostworld Member, Host Rep

Hey

Our UK hosting comes with DDoS protection as standard.
    Check out our latest LET thread here: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/167084/hostworld-uk-set-your-price-kvm-ssd-nvme-options-free-backups-uk-us

Any queries, let us know :)

• ChristianDSHChristianDSH Member, Host Rep

How much bandwidth are you going to use in a month?

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

@farfay said: 512MB-1GB Ram

5-10GB HDD
    Linux OS
    DDoS Protected

we can offer the following plan with DDoS Protected + 20 hardware firewall rules:
    KVM Special - 1GB / 10GB SSD
    Guaranteed RAM: 1GB
    Disk Space: 10GB SSD
    Bandwidth: 5TB
    Connectivity: 1Gbps (shared port)
    Dedicated IP (IPv4): 1
    Dedicated IP (IPv6):1 IPv6 Subnet (/112)
    CPU: 1 cores
    CPU Speed: 2.66GHz+
    Control Panel: SolusVM / SSH
    Support: Self-Managed/Unmanaged Support (possible to upgrade)
    Nodes Location: London, GB
    GEO IP Location: GB
    Monthly price: £2.50 GBP
    Billing interval: Semiannually
    Order at URL: https://www.web-project.co.uk/clientarea/order.php?step=1&productGroup=20&product=241

• ovh vps

• farfayfarfay Member
    edited September 2020

@ChristianDSH said:
    How much bandwidth are you going to use in a month?

Average 1Tb

I created a support request for the site in your description, but still not answered

• The search continues

• ChristianDSHChristianDSH Member, Host Rep

@farfay said: I created a support request for the site in your description, but still not answered

Sundays is our day off, if it's still open i'll have a look.

• Neil-SFNeil-SF Member, Host Rep

You should take a look at our OpenVZ VPS
    https://sonicfast.io/vps-ovz.php

• 100Gbps DDoS protection
    • UK location

Starting at 4€ per month

• The search for VPS continues

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@farfay said:
    The search for VPS continues

What seems to be the issue you're having? are you getting nullrouted? Is the flood leaking?

Francisco

• wdmgwdmg Member, LIR

You can try @Francisco with his ddos protected magic transit IPs, they’re solid

• DataIdeas-JoshDataIdeas-Josh Member, Patron Provider

@farfay I would highly recommend using @Francisco for DDoS. Can't beat the pricing.

• +1 for Cloudflare Magic Transit. It's very solid.

• I don't recommend Francisco for UDP applications he have a huge leakings on the UDP and also for TCP u need to buy a big plan to make the CPU handle the leak requests
    when he was with Voxility he was good but after moving to CF everytime i getting DDoS leaks with no help :disappointed:
    CloudFlare need some time to Fix their issues for udp applications but TCP are OK

• @Francisco I could not understand what you said. Could you please provide the prices?

• @ChristianDSH I'm still waiting for an answer. Not on the weekend :)

Mert ÇAKAR
    Kunde
    05.10.2020 (22:43)

@blaze_n said:
    I don't recommend Francisco for UDP applications he have a huge leakings on the UDP and also for TCP u need to buy a big plan to make the CPU handle the leak requests
    when he was with Voxility he was good but after moving to CF everytime i getting DDoS leaks with no help :disappointed:
    CloudFlare need some time to Fix their issues for udp applications but TCP are OK

Voxility fixes things by dropping most ports completely, that doesn't help many applications, especially VPN's.

I help plenty of people but I need PCAP's that I can take to Cloudflare to look into.

Francisco

• @Francisco said:
    Voxility fixes things by dropping most ports completely, that doesn't help many applications, especially VPN's.

I help plenty of people but I need PCAP's that I can take to Cloudflare to look into.

Francisco

So is that really good solution for every attack i getting at anytime from unknown peoples
    to generate a PCAP file?

• Hello,

We can offer you a server with OVH anti-DDoS infrastructure in Canada.

Our basic pricing is 4$/month for 1 Gb and 1vCore, All servers are NVMe Based.

You can check pricing here:

We get plenty of ddos attacks a day, but they generally do not touch the server at all. It is obviously possible to bypass anti-ddos security, but on that case, I suggest you install also a firewall on your end with specific rules limiting connections per IP, other ports, fragmented packets, etc... Using CSF should do the trick.

You can check it out here:
    https://hosterlabs.net/panel/store/linux-virtual-server-kvm

Best regards!

@blaze_n said: So is that really good solution for every attack i getting at anytime from unknown peoples

to generate a PCAP file?

Sure, and Cloudflare works quickly to add patterns for it or things of that nature.

Leaks happen since CF doesn't do like voxility where they 'block all ports and let open some'. While that policy can work you end up causing a lot of issues for anyone wanting to run a VPN or the likes.

Users that pay for longer periods of time can request custom ACL's. I've done them before and they work nicely.

Francisco