Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

UK/Germany/France/Finland Ryzen VPS Hosting | Windows | Snapshots | Anti DDoS from £2.99 per month! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

UK/Germany/France/Finland Ryzen VPS Hosting | Windows | Snapshots | Anti DDoS from £2.99 per month!

2»

Comments

• Can also say the same as @efegue ... Once had a downtime that, apparently, included a data loss. However, the provider restored my server from a backup (supposedly), and everything went smoothly.

Additionally, I got an offer to double my RAM and/or CPU allocation for a one time fee (for the LE VPS). I haven't seen anything like that with other providers, but it's a win win imo. First, I get the feeling that the provider isn't overselling as much as maybe possible (due to high network or iops/disk usage, or something else I missed). Then, the existing unused resources aren't wasted but can be used/payed for if needed. However, this is only useful, if the box is used for a longer period (eg. 3 years). I got one of the cheapest 1 GB RAM boxes this way..

What's also really a bang for the buck is/was the FIN/GER special (for 30£/~35$ per year). However, I think the profit margin with these are rather non existent, and I believe those won't be offered anytime soon

Overall, I am very pleased, but I also got very lucky offers/deals.

Thanked by 3miu starservices efegue
  • Just emailing you to explain about why Powerful Box was inaccessible for around 5 hours yesterday night. Unfortunately, our website was attacked yesterday night as I was sleeping and as a precaution our datacentre activated their Anti Hack system and blocked our websites IP address taking it offline, action has been taken to prevent this from happening again. Also please be assured no data or access was breached in this attack.

Yours Sincerely,
    The Powerful Box Team

Looks like your site is dead again? Problems?

• And now we can see why you have been having issues, but not responding:

I am mailing you to update you about Powerful Box is undergoing a rebrand and will be slowly replaced with Own Web, no customers prices, terms or services will be changed or effected by this. Just plan to use Powerful Box for another project for which It was originally intended, relating to hardware. To celebrate the birth of Own Web we have setup some limited time promotions for customers.