Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SUPER HOT PROMOTION: $7 PER YEAR - INSANE PRICING, INSTANT SETUP in Los Angeles
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

SUPER HOT PROMOTION: $7 PER YEAR - INSANE PRICING, INSTANT SETUP in Los Angeles

dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

RackNerd introduces infrastructure stability, what everyone desires! RackNerd is
led by industry experts providing IaaS (Infrastructure-as-a-Service), Private Cloud solutions, DRaaS (Disaster-Recovery-as-a-Service), load-balanced solutions, flexible Colocation, Virtual Private Servers and advanced DDoS Mitigation services -- maintained by a team with decades of experience in managed services, datacenter operations, and Infrastructure-as-a-Service. With an intrinsic focus on client success, growth and vision to expand globally, RackNerd has grown steadily while continuing to provide high-quality hosting services at competitive rates.

We only use the most reliable enterprise server-grade hardware -- ensuring your infrastructure is stable. Each and every customer deployment is unique, this is why we encourage you to reach out to our sales team to discuss your requirements, goals and we'll help design the best environment for your mission-critical applications. Of course, including the most competitive pricing!

We are available several different ways to assist you:

EMAIL US: [email protected]
CALL US: 1 (888) 881-NERD
CHAT WITH US: https://racknerd.com/

We are not just experienced in what we do, but we are a steadily growing web-hosting company that will not only meet but exceed your expectations. This is why you should choose RackNerd as your web-hosting provider. Understanding what customers want and putting them first is why we are a success.

Shared Hosting Powered by cPanel!

RACKNERD- Shared-LEB-20GB

20GB Pure SSD Disk Space
1TB Monthly Transfer
Unlimited Databases
Host up to: 2 Domains
Free SSL Certificates
Free Migrations
Free Daily Backups Included (Jetbackup)
KernelCare Enabled (maximum security/uptime)
CloudLinux Powered
Softaculous Script Installer
LiteSpeed Web Server
cPanel & WHM Control Panel
AVAILABLE IN: Los Angeles Popular location
JUST $7/YEAR

Order Link: https://my.racknerd.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=100

RACKNERD- Shared-LEB-50GB

50 GB SSD Disk Space
3TB Monthly Transfer
Unlimited Databases
Host up to: 10 Domains
Free SSL Certificates
Free Migrations
CloudLinux Powered
LiteSpeed Web Server
JUST $18/YEAR

Order Link: https://my.racknerd.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=243

For those curious (generous limits):
CloudLinux LVE Specifications (per cPanel Account):

CPU - 100%
I/O Limit - 80 MB/s
IOPS Limit - 15,000
Physical Memory Limit - 1GB
EPROC (Entry Processes) Limit - 200
NPROC Limit - 220
INODE Limit - No limit

Looking Glass / Network Test:

Test IPv4: 204.13.154.3
Test File: http://lg-lax02.racknerd.com/100MB.test
Looking Glass: http://lg-lax02.racknerd.com/
Network Carriers Include: CenturyLink, Cogent, GTT, NTT, China Telecom, China Unicom, ChinaNet

Don't see a configuration that completely suits your needs? Needing a quote on a different server specification? We're always here to answer questions, and or help any way we can!

EMAIL US: [email protected]
CALL US: 1 (888) 881-NERD
CHAT WITH US: https://racknerd.com/

Thanked by 1SCAM_DONT_BUY

Comments

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host
    edited September 2020

Ever thought about owning your own hosting company? Now's your chance, with our reseller plan which by the way is limited time at this incredible pricing you can easily obtain a profit. For just $57.80/yr (and yes renewal rates will be the same) no catch, no hidden cost, no gimmicks, you can now start your own hosting business leveraging our resources and support.

cPanel/WHM Reseller in Los Angeles

160GB Pure SSD Disk Space
    5TB Monthly Transfer
    45 cPanel Accounts
    Free SSL Certificates
    Free Migrations
    CloudLinux Powered
    LiteSpeed Web Server
    JUST $57.80/YEAR!
    ORDER NOW: https://my.racknerd.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=170

• Got another Reseller from RackNerd! First one I got in May, so far all perfect, no case for a ticket) Thank you!

Thanked by 2dustinc team_traitor

@mikei said:
    Got another Reseller from RackNerd! First one I got in May, so far all perfect, no case for a ticket) Thank you!

@mikei -- we sincerely appreciate the kind words and expansion!

Happy to see you growing with RackNerd, as well as also enjoying the level of service we provide. This means a lot to the team and me.

Thanked by 1mikei
  • Do you use any mail relay?

Thanked by 1dustinc

@SirFoxy said:
    Do you use any mail relay?

Hello, good question - at this time we do not.

It is something we have considered, and will likely eventually offer.

• @dustinc said:

@SirFoxy said:

damn, I'd buy otherwise. I'd pay more for it, too. shared IP's + mail = no bueno

Thanked by 1dustinc

@SirFoxy said:

@dustinc said:

@SirFoxy said:

damn, I'd buy otherwise. I'd pay more for it, too. shared IP's + mail = no bueno

@SirFoxy I agree that shared IPs + mail can be a bit of a pain, as you can essentially be the effect of another. We do sell dedicated IPs as an option, and that way all emails will go through the dedicated IP address. If that is of interest, send me an email [email protected] and I'll do something special for you 🙂

Thanked by 1SirFoxy
  • @dustinc said: We do sell dedicated IPs as an option,

Cost?

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • Is he nuts? No... He's INSANE! Just remembered Skiny Boys :) good old days with Workaholics.

Thanked by 1dustinc

@hostkar said:

@dustinc said: We do sell dedicated IPs as an option,

Cost?

Hi @hostkar - thank you for commenting.
    We can provide dedicated IPv4 addresses for $12/year or $1.50 when billed monthly.

• Since using cloudlinux is nodejs and python available to use from capable?

Thanked by 1dustinc

@doughnet said:
    Since using cloudlinux is nodejs and python available to use from capable?

Good thinking 🙂

Yes, since we are utilizing CloudLinux with our cPanel/WHM servers, we support Node.js versions 10.22.0, 11.15.0, 12.18.3, 6.17.1, 8.17.0, and 9.11.2. As far as Python versions are concerned - 2.7.18, 3.3.7, 3.4.9, 3.5.9, 3.6.11, and 3.7.8. You can select and configure your Node.js as well as your Python Application within the cPanel control panel.

I sincerely hope we get to do business together!

• Is price remain same after one year?

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@dustinc said:
    Yes, since we are utilizing CloudLinux with our cPanel/WHM servers, we support Node.js versions 10.22.0, 11.15.0, 12.18.3, 6.17.1, 8.17.0, and 9.11.2.

All but one version are EOL'ed.
    The latest version is missing.

Thanked by 1dustinc

@The_Choice said:
    Is price remain same after one year?

Hello @The_Choice - thank you for expressing interest in RackNerd!

Great question by the way. Pricing will remain the same upon renewal, this isn't an introductory offer so you'll be able to renewal at the same rate, or if desired if it adds extra peace of mind you can prepay biannually or triannually your choice.

We hope that we get to work with you.

Thanked by 1The_Choice

@yoursunny said:

@dustinc said:
    Yes, since we are utilizing CloudLinux with our cPanel/WHM servers, we support Node.js versions 10.22.0, 11.15.0, 12.18.3, 6.17.1, 8.17.0, and 9.11.2.

All but one version are EOL'ed.
    The latest version is missing.

Hi @yoursunny -- thank you for commenting.

Good news, we did install node.js 14.7.0 as well today :)

We periodically add versions as CloudLinux releases support for it, though we're flexible, and accommodating based on demand.

At the end of the day, we're here for and because of our end users.

Looking forward to working with you, if we aren't already.

• Hi Dustin! Please don't mind me, just leaving some gift below.

We all knew that Biloh, RackNerd & Mitesh from HostNamaste were teaming up to survive, but why on earth they have to fake comments on LowEndBox still? One would think the possible tens of thousands of dollars from AlphaRacks is enough to create a service that doesn't require shilling. Check out the comment section and look for the names mentioned, all linked to a site called "r00t4bl3.com".

Tom: https://lowendbox.com/blog/hostnamaste-kvm-vps-from-15-year-and-hybrid-server-from-20-month-in-los-angeles-dallas-jacksonville-usa-and-france/

Ron: https://lowendbox.com/blog/rack-nerd-impressive-cpanel-shared-kvm-vps-los-angeles/

Bella: https://lowendbox.com/blog/racknerd-amazing-cpanel-reseller-kvm-vps-promos-in-los-angeles-starting-at-17-80-year/

@SCAM_DONT_BUY said:
    Hi Dustin! Please don't mind me, just leaving some gift below.

We all knew that Biloh, RackNerd & Mitesh from HostNamaste were teaming up to survive, but why on earth they have to fake comments on LowEndBox still? One would think the possible tens of thousands of dollars from AlphaRacks is enough to create a service that doesn't require shilling. Check out the comment section and look for the names mentioned, all linked to a site called "r00t4bl3.com".

Tom: https://lowendbox.com/blog/hostnamaste-kvm-vps-from-15-year-and-hybrid-server-from-20-month-in-los-angeles-dallas-jacksonville-usa-and-france/

Ron: https://lowendbox.com/blog/rack-nerd-impressive-cpanel-shared-kvm-vps-los-angeles/

Bella: https://lowendbox.com/blog/racknerd-amazing-cpanel-reseller-kvm-vps-promos-in-los-angeles-starting-at-17-80-year/

Hi @SCAM_DONT_BUY -- I don't think Ron/Bella is helping us in any way, of course, this is my personal opinion. I also don't believe this community member or robot who may be attempting to get a "backlink" to their blog/site commenting "nice offer" or "very tempting offer" means anything, it isn't a review. They aren't a customer based on the comment. So it doesn't even come close to a review or encouraging in my opinion for others to buy. I don't think anyone should take that seriously.

If you truly believe those two comments you pointed out are helping us expand I'm a bit surprised. But I won't make you wrong. That is your reality.

By the way, I'd encourage you to report it. I'd also invite @raindog308 or whoever else has access to LEB from an admin standpoint to investigate and comment here publicly if they wish. Nothing to hide here :)

• I can confirm i am not an affiliate, nor paid by dustinc for his service. I like the guy and his attitude, so will vouch for him. I am awaiting for blackfriday to go ahead for a deal with him inspite of being offered a chance to get free VPS.

I think you can try his service to decide.

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • @godslayer said:

I can confirm i am not an affiliate, nor paid by dustinc for his service. I like the guy and his attitude, so will vouch for him. I am awaiting for blackfriday to go ahead for a deal with him inspite of being offered a chance to get free VPS.

Insane pricing 7 dolars per year and bf2020 necro puff that smells pretty bad. People would never learn.

Thanked by 1Ouji
  • @Chievo said:

@godslayer said:

I can confirm i am not an affiliate, nor paid by dustinc for his service. I like the guy and his attitude, so will vouch for him. I am awaiting for blackfriday to go ahead for a deal with him inspite of being offered a chance to get free VPS.

Insane pricing 7 dolars per year and bf2020 necro puff that smells pretty bad. People would never learn.

Try a puff, bud. Shits good.

Thanked by 1dustinc

As a heads up our $7/yr promo was expired a few weeks ago due to the cPanel's latest price increase (the second price increase).

Those who obtained the $7/yr promo are still enjoying it :) The next competitive offer is:

35 GB SSD Disk Space
    2TB Monthly Transfer
    Unlimited Databases
    Host up to: 3 Domains
    Free SSL Certificates
    Free Migrations
    CloudLinux Powered
    LiteSpeed Web Server
    cPanel Control Panel
    JUST $12.99/YEAR
    ORDER NOW: https://my.racknerd.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=329

@godslayer said:

Pure love! Appreciate it.

• I discovered it's 4 domains total - primary plus 3 add-ons, if anyone is wondering. Thanks for this deal @dustinc it was impossible to resist!

Thanked by 1dustinc

@dahartigan said:
    I discovered it's 4 domains total - primary plus 3 add-ons, if anyone is wondering. Thanks for this deal @dustinc it was impossible to resist!

You truly find all the hidden gems :)

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @dustinc when this plan will be again in stock? https://my.racknerd.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=100

@JasonM said:
    @dustinc when this plan will be again in stock? https://my.racknerd.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=100

That particular promotion is out of stock with no intention of future stock. The reason behind this is due to the second price increase cPanel has introduced, thus making that particular plan too slim margin wise. We are here for the long term, so we had to unfortunately disable that product for new orders. The replacement plan for now is:

35 GB SSD Disk Space
    2TB Monthly Transfer
    Unlimited Databases
    Host up to: 3 Domains
    Free SSL Certificates
    Free Migrations
    CloudLinux Powered
    LiteSpeed Web Server
    cPanel Control Panel
    JUST $12.99/YEAR
    ORDER NOW: https://my.racknerd.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=329

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • I'm gonna be honest here, I had low expectations when I took the plunge with this shared hosting, but I saw this offer the other day and couldn't resist to be honest. Here's a screenshot of the vitals that you can see from within cPanel:

It's good!

@dahartigan said:
    I'm gonna be honest here, I had low expectations when I took the plunge with this shared hosting, but I saw this offer the other day and couldn't resist to be honest. Here's a screenshot of the vitals that you can see from within cPanel:

It's good!

I love it! Always love and enjoy the good news.

Also to add to this, we have quite a bit of these nodes up as an FYI, dedicated to shared hosting and resellers. So if you wanted to spread a few orders, across multiple servers for diversity this can be done. Best of all, we use dedicated servers for our shared/reseller offering. We aren't cutting corners by deploying end users cPanel shared/reseller hosting using a VPS.

Uptime is great, and loads are handled very well. While still offering generous resource limits within CloudLinux.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @dustinc said:

@dahartigan said:
    I'm gonna be honest here, I had low expectations when I took the plunge with this shared hosting, but I saw this offer the other day and couldn't resist to be honest. Here's a screenshot of the vitals that you can see from within cPanel:

It's good!

I love it! Always love and enjoy the good news.

Also to add to this, we have quite a bit of these nodes up as an FYI, dedicated to shared hosting and resellers. So if you wanted to spread a few orders, across multiple servers for diversity this can be done. Best of all, we use dedicated servers for our shared/reseller offering. We aren't cutting corners by deploying end users cPanel shared/reseller hosting using a VPS.

Uptime is great, and loads are handled very well. While still offering generous resource limits within CloudLinux.

It's good to know that you have multiple hosting servers and it's possible to have multiple services spread across them if needed. I've had the service for about a week and it's been up 100% of the time, so far so good! I saw in hetrixtools the system uptime was around 170 days which I took as a good thing lol

Keep up the good work @dustinc I have definitely come to grow quite fond of racknerd and so far it's been very pleasant, I think I was one of the ones who was really unsure and it took me a while to take the bait, and I'm glad I did.

Thanked by 1dustinc