Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HostUS - KVM Launch Down Under! Ryzen, NVMe and more in Sydney, Australia!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HostUS - KVM Launch Down Under! Ryzen, NVMe and more in Sydney, Australia!

AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep

G'day LET!

Thank you for spending your time checking out our latest offer.

Since our launch in Sydney in 2015, we've received countless requests for KVM services. Today we are pleased to announce the newest expansion of our latest-generation, Ryzen 9 3900X powered KVM VPS offerings, in the Great Southern Land!

As with all HostUS plans, these come fully feature packed - backed by high performance Ryzen CPU cores, RAID 1 NVMe storage and a performant network with local / regional peering. You have full selection of the common Linux / BSD OSes; Windows is available on 2GB+ RAM plans. Upon request we can load any custom ISO you want to install, and one FREE snapshot is included.

Network Looking Glass: https://syd-lg.hostus.us/

512MB RAM: Just $24/year!

512MB RAM
1 CPU Core (Ryzen 3900X)
15GB NVMe Disk Space
500GB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps
KVM / Breeze Control Panel
Available in: Sydney 🇦🇺

1GB RAM: $4/month or $36/year ($3/month)

1GB RAM
1 CPU Core (Ryzen 3900X)
25GB NVMe Disk Space
750GB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps

2GB RAM: $7/month or $72/year ($6/month)

2GB RAM
1 CPU Core (Ryzen 3900X)
40GB NVMe Disk Space
1TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps

Need Something else?

Our standard KVM plans come with more bandwidth and compute resources. Use code VPS15OFF to take 15% off your order.

We also offer OpenVZ 7 VPS in Sydney for those of you looking for an affordable option.

Breeze Control Panel

As a customer you can control all aspects of your VPS service with our custom Breeze Control Panel. Start, stop, reboot, enable TUN/TAP, reverse DNS, emergency console, OS rebuild, purchase addons, etc.

API access is under development, and we are hoping to make such available to savvy customers soon.

Fair Use

All offered services are subject to fair use. We want customers to use their services. We want everyone to have a good experience, and co-exist in a harmonious multi-tenant environment. To achieve this disruptive bad neighbors will be given opportunity to adapt their use to better integrate themselves.

Available Addons

HostUS partners with DirectAdmin, WHMCS and cPanel. We offer discounted licenses as part of our VPS hosting offerings.

DirectAdmin: $7/month
cPanel/WHM: From $15/month
WHMCS Starter: $9/month
WHMCS Plus: $12/month
CloudLinux License: From $11/month
KernelCare License: $2.85/month
---
Additional IPv4 address: $1.50/month
Additional IPv6 address: Free on request

FAQ

We accept the following payment methods: Credit / Debit Card, PayPal, Cryptocurrencies (BTC, BCH, ETH, etc.), Alipay.

Our Terms and Conditions can be found here: https://hostus.us/terms-and-conditions.html

If you have any questions, contact us or simply reply to this thread!

Best regards,

Alexander

Thanked by 4miu msallak1 kyaky Ganonk

Comments

• Awesome provider!!

Thanked by 2swat4 AlexanderM
  • @vinsanrock

Seeing your complaint on not having good speed in Australia, this is the solution. It must be as fast as a Ferrari.

Thanked by 2vimalware dosai
  • no wonder I want this, datacentre 0ms next door.

Thanked by 1AlexanderM
  • Always appreciate the Down Under love :)

Thanked by 1AlexanderM
  • @vinsanrock This is what you needed.

Of course, it's now up to the provider to accept you as a client after the drama you pulled.

Bandwidth in AU/SG is more expensive

Thanked by 1bdl
  • AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep

@miu said:
    Awesome provider!!

@kyaky said:
    no wonder I want this, datacentre 0ms next door.

@Gravely said:
    Always appreciate the Down Under love :)

Thanks for your support!

Alexander

• @vimalware thx for the advice, i have found the provider that also promised he would take care if the problem arises and refund he cant fix it and i also promised to pay if its my fault. Bandwidth is indeed more expensive but not by that much

• Why only one core with the 2GB plan? Mit that 2GB RAM would make it a pleasure to administrate Windows Server but 1 core kills it.
    Also is the geo-ip correct?

Despite that a great offer for this location.

Thanked by 1kaz050457

@webcraft said:
    Why only one core with the 2GB plan? Mit that 2GB RAM would make it a pleasure to administrate Windows Server but 1 core kills it.
    Also is the geo-ip correct?

Despite that a great offer for this location.

These are very powerful 3900X cores :) We have a 2 core / 2GB plan on our website with more disk space / bandwidth if you are interested.

We've used the same IP blocks in Sydney for 5 years so their geolocation should all be up-to-date.

Alexander

• Been with hostus since 2013 ( :o how time flies), still my go to provider. Highly recommended.

Thanked by 1AlexanderM

@PremiumN said:
    Been with hostus since 2013 ( :o how time flies), still my go to provider. Highly recommended.

Wow! Thank you for being part of our journey :)

Alexander

• Is it possible to ask /64 ipv6 freely to this Singapore VPS?

• @brian777 said:
    Is it possible to ask /64 ipv6 freely to this Singapore VPS?

This is in Sydney.

@brian777 said:
    Is it possible to ask /64 ipv6 freely to this Singapore VPS?

Sure, it can be arranged.

Alexander

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • I love hostus, why is there no discount on Black Friday? Can your Dutch server avoid dmca abuse by Americans?