Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[SmallWeb] Refreshed Budget DirectAdmin Hosting from £1.99/year
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[SmallWeb] Refreshed Budget DirectAdmin Hosting from £1.99/year

MichaelCeeMichaelCee Barred
edited September 2020 in Shared Hosting Offers

Hey friends! SmallWeb has gone through some changes recently. We’re now offering two separate DirectAdmin web hosting services; “Budget” and “Shared”. Our “Budget” range being our yearly offerings and the “Shared” range for those that need just a little bit more for their buck on a monthly basis.

Speaking of our Budget range, It’s gone through a refresh! We’ve launched new pricing and specifications based on a recent review. You can now save more with the new SmallWeb Budget range.

Here are the refreshed plans!

Budget ¼GB
¼GB (256MB) NVMe Storage, 100GB Transfer, 1 Website(s)
Email Functionality Disabled
Only £1.99/year
Order Now

Budget ½GB
½GB (512MB) NVMe Storage, 100GB Transfer, 2 Website(s)
Only £2.99/year
Order Now

Budget 1GB
1GB NVMe Storage, 100GB Transfer, 5 Website(s)
Only £5.99/year
Order Now

Budget 2GB
2GB NVMe Storage, 200GB Transfer, 10 Website(s)
Only £9.99/year
Order Now

How come you’re now able to offer services at a lower price?
Our PayPal processing fees have dramatically decreased since being accepted for lower rates based on our average transaction values.This enables us to pass the savings to you.

Of course, this alone doesn’t cut it which is why other factors have made this possible such as our ability to offer multiple other payment gateways, targeted changes to the plan specifications to reduce over-usage and finally by keeping the pricing “as-is” for the foreseeable future, so, promotional codes will not apply to these plans. That doesn’t mean similar plans won't ever be available under a promotion, it just means that these specific plans right here will not be discounted in the future.

If you had a plan before this change, it’ll be known as “XXX YGB” or “Legacy YGB” where XXX represents a location tag and Y represents the storage. We are unable to convert Legacy services to these new plans but will gladly offer you credit or additional service if you’re manually switching from Legacy.

SmallWeb Ltd is registered in England & Wales under company 12272693

Comments

• How easy is it to upgrade from one plan to another? I'm eyeing up the Budget 1/2GB which is absolutely fine for one of my websites (that I run and manage for my parent's business) right now, but might run out if I decide play around with some different themes.

• @cyanogenic said:
    How easy is it to upgrade from one plan to another? I'm eyeing up the Budget 1/2GB which is absolutely fine for one of my websites (that I run and manage for my parent's business) right now, but might run out if I decide play around with some different themes.

You can open a ticket and be upgraded on the same day :) All you have to worry about is contacting us and paying an upgrade invoice.

• @SmallWeb said:

@cyanogenic said:
    How easy is it to upgrade from one plan to another? I'm eyeing up the Budget 1/2GB which is absolutely fine for one of my websites (that I run and manage for my parent's business) right now, but might run out if I decide play around with some different themes.

You can open a ticket and be upgraded on the same day :) All you have to worry about is contacting us and paying an upgrade invoice.

My ticket is pending since 1st August. But that's for SSL renewal. I guess those doesn't count.

• @utkat said:

@SmallWeb said:

@cyanogenic said:

My ticket is pending since 1st August. But that's for SSL renewal. I guess those doesn't count.

I'm sorry for the delay, I hope this was addressed shortly after.