Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MyW - Shared/Reseller Hosting in DE and LA | 75% OFF! (DA, LiteSpeed, MailChannels, CloudLinux)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

MyW - Shared/Reseller Hosting in DE and LA | 75% OFF! (DA, LiteSpeed, MailChannels, CloudLinux)

MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

Hi there,

WNDP - WebNegócio Lda. (VAT PT513782540) focus is to provide a decent, reliable hosting service. Not many words needed here. Our clients do know what we're talking about.
Here's an exciting offer for the rest of the month :-)

75% off, recurring - this promotion will end in the 30th of September.

What do we offer?

SSD Arrays
DDoS Protection in all our locations
DirectAdmin
MailChannels for Outbound Delivery
LiteSpeed
LSCache
Jetbackup - ALPHA testers (please run your backups as well)
Let’s Encrypt
CloudLinux
Softaculous
Python, NodeJS

Worried about migrations? No worries, we will migrate your account(s) for our servers.
cPanel to DirectAdmin, or DirectAdmin to DirectAdmin. We got you covered.

Servers location and specifications:

Falkenstein, Germany, EU (Hetzner)
Server specifications:
E3 1246 v3
32GB RAM
4x1TB SSD @ RAID 5
DDoS Protection
Soon: Ryzen 3700X, 64GB RAM, 4x1TB NVMe

Los Angeles, USA (Reliablesite)
E3 1240v6
32GB RAM
4x1TB SSD @ RAID 5
DDoS Protection

Shared Hosting plans:

Basic
25GB SSD
Unmetered Bandwidth
Unlimited Domains
12.50€/year plus VAT if applicable ORDER NOW
Coupon: LETSDANCE

Basic
50GB SSD
Unmetered Bandwidth
Unlimited Domains
25€/year plus VAT if applicable ORDER NOW

Reseller Hosting plans:

Entry
50GB SSD
Unmetered Bandwidth
Unlimited Accounts
25€/year plus VAT if applicable ORDER NOW

Advanced
100GB SSD
Unmetered Bandwidth
Unlimited Accounts
50€/year plus VAT if applicable ORDER NOW

CloudLinux limits:

200% CPU
2GB RAM
4096 IOPs
10MB/s Disk
50 Entry Processes
200 Processes

Any questions feel free to ask :)

Thanked by 2doughnet JasonM

Comments

• jahrincjahrinc Member
    edited September 2020

Prem services, got two Resellers one in LA and one in Germany, great uptime, support and speeds!
    Edit:
    Gorgeous uptime!

Viva Mike!

Thanked by 2zerriath MikePT
  • Having looking glass for servers/networks?

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • @doughnet said:
    Having looking glass for servers/networks?

Somebody runs a Looking Glass for Hetzner here (maybe MrVM or somebody), and I believe ReliableSite have test IPs on their website.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran

Very tempting offer especially the fact that it has ddos protection so one can sleep a little better at night knowing customers websites wont just go offline. Hats of to MikePT. This should be a mandatory feature for reseller plans.

Thanked by 2Abd MikePT
  • Just curious, but if there is a limit of 200 processes, does that mean there is really a limit of 200 accounts as opposed to "unlimited"? Or there is no 1:1 relationship there? Just wondering what the practical limit really is. I have a hate-on for inode limits years ago from a HostGator shared hosting account which makes "unlimited" meaningless in nearly all meaning to me in shared hosting.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • I already have 3 with them, added 4th now.. Wooo.. Thanks Mike.

Thanked by 2MikePT vimalware
  • @TimboJones said: f 200 accounts as opposed to "unlimited"? Or there is no 1:1

I believe 200 processes per account, could be mistaken.

Thanked by 2TimboJones MikePT
  • I already have @MikePT reliablesite LTD and that's great deal. Would love to add another location this time.
    Is Falkenstein nice for India users? Will this get an upgrade to Ryzen later?

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • @Intelpentium0 said: Would love to add another location this time

Would also love something like London, AMS or NYC!

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • @Intelpentium0 said:

If by :nice: you imply speeds? Ryzen upgrade is on the cards

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • but why this appears in OFFER section (VPS/dedicates) instead SHARED only?

• @vyas11 said:

@Intelpentium0 said:

Yes. In terms of speed.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • @jahrinc said:

@TimboJones said: f 200 accounts as opposed to "unlimited"? Or there is no 1:1

I believe 200 processes per account, could be mistaken.

Ah, I was thinking that the reseller "plan" was an "account" but I follow you. I'll blame it on being tired.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • Nice prices :) but i just wonder, what are the inode limits for each package?

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • That "Soon: Ryzen 3700X" node has been like that for how many months?

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • @vovler said:
    That "Soon: Ryzen 3700X" node has been like that for how many months?

There was a planned migration in early August but something happened with the backups and then no more email updates after passing the planned maintenance date. Last word I heard was that it was supposed to be rescheduled the following Sunday, like 4 weeks ago, so I'm guessing there's a showstopper bug in the migrating process that hasn't been solved yet.

But I stopped caring when I realized DE meant Germany and I'm on a US server. I just wasn't expecting a country referred to as being moved instead of a server (name) but I can see how that's the same when there's just one server per location.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • vovlervovler Member
    edited September 2020

@TimboJones

The answer is 3 and a half. Miguel did become a dad, so that may be slowing things down.

Thanked by 2MikePT TimboJones
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

Thank you so much for the kind words guys!

Truth is, I have been way too busy to perform this migration, we have been paying for this server for months! I'm trying to arrange some time to migrate the server this month, let's see if I'll be able to.
    Right now, professional and personal life is taking way too much time.

Gosh. I'm getting old. There wasn't even a promotion to celebrate my birthday in the 11th of September, turned 30!

@jahrinc said:
    Prem services, got two Resellers one in LA and one in Germany, great uptime, support and speeds!
    Edit:
    Gorgeous uptime!

Viva Mike!

That's the server I need to migrate and feel sad to ruin that uptime... :P

@TimboJones said:
    Just curious, but if there is a limit of 200 processes, does that mean there is really a limit of 200 accounts as opposed to "unlimited"? Or there is no 1:1 relationship there? Just wondering what the practical limit really is. I have a hate-on for inode limits years ago from a HostGator shared hosting account which makes "unlimited" meaningless in nearly all meaning to me in shared hosting.

It counts everything for processes - anything that spawns a PHP thread, for example, is a process, where EP (Entry Process) is regarding the concurrent visitors for a website.

As for INODES, I never bothered about it and set no limit.

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • Isn't this business part of your professional life? If I recall one of the ads was for you to generate revenue to get office space etc

Thanked by 1MikePT

@Intelpentium0 said:
    I already have @MikePT reliablesite LTD and that's great deal. Would love to add another location this time.

We got plenty of clients from India that like the DE connection - it's really stable. It's Hetzner, so yeah. :P

Both LA and DE will be migrated. For LA, I didn't get a decent deal to migrate for a Ryzen tho. And has to be a Ryzen!

Thanked by 2kkrajk coreflux

@Unbelievable said:
    Isn't this business part of your professional life? If I recall one of the ads was for you to generate revenue to get office space etc

Certainly is! But thing is, the DE server is still rocking, so I don't see it as a priority right now:

[root@wde1 ~]# uptime
    16:40:02 up 435 days, 2:59, 1 user, load average: 6.01, 6.91, 8.07

The migration for a Ryzen is an improvement, but not exactly a urgent need, granted, I've spent too much on renewing that one without using it. :P

• Are you able to do a 25GB reseller plan for $12.5 (or somewhere around there) in DE?

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • agentwpagentwp Member
    edited September 2020

@MikePT said:

@TimboJones said:
    Just curious, but if there is a limit of 200 processes, does that mean there is really a limit of 200 accounts as opposed to "unlimited"? Or there is no 1:1 relationship there? Just wondering what the practical limit really is. I have a hate-on for inode limits years ago from a HostGator shared hosting account which makes "unlimited" meaningless in nearly all meaning to me in shared hosting.

It counts everything for processes - anything that spawns a PHP thread, for example, is a process, where EP (Entry Process) is regarding the concurrent visitors for a website.

Does this mean we can only have a maximum of 50 concurrent visitors on a website?

And is this a limit for the entire shared/reseller account or per website?

For example, if I have 5 websites under shared do they all share the 50 concurrent visitors limit?

Thank you!

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • @agentwp said:

@MikePT said:

@TimboJones said:

Does this mean we can only have a maximum of 50 concurrent visitors on a website?

I don't think so, as long as the visitors doesn't access the server at the exact time. Usually the process will last around 50-100ms which means that the next user will be delayed that much if the 50 processes are all eaten up.

Per shared/reseller account, but your resold shared account wi each have the process limit per each account.

For example, if I have 5 websites under shared do they all share the 50 concurrent visitors limit?

If I understood correctly, than yes

Thanked by 2agentwp MikePT
  • Intelpentium0Intelpentium0 Member
    edited September 2020

An "Entry Process" is how many PHP scripts you have running at a single time. Most shared hosting has a limit of 20 PHP scripts at a single time.

Keep in mind an "Entry Process" only takes roughly a second to complete, therefore most people get it confused with how many visitors they can have on their website. A 20 limit Entry Process doesn't mean only 20 people can be on your website at once because the likelihood of all 20 people hitting your website at the exact same second would never happen.

We've seen an entry limit of 20 usually handle 80-100 visitors on your website at a time on same process or script. If you have a low traffic website but are constantly at 20 Entry Processes, it means something is wrong with your scripts and they are hanging around longer than they should.

Answer from https://www.manage.getsetlive(dot)com/knowledgebase/92/What-is-considered-an-Entry-Processes-in-cPanel.html

• vyas11vyas11 Member
    edited September 2020

@Intelpentium0 said:

@vyas11 said:

@Intelpentium0 said:

Yes. In terms of speed.

170s give or take for me over the past year. From Bengaluru. Chennai knocks off a few. LA was 300 ish

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • @vyas11 said:

@Intelpentium0 said:

@vyas11 said:

@Intelpentium0 said:

Yes. In terms of speed.

170s give or take for me over the past year. From Bengaluru. Chennai knocks off a few. LA was 300 ish

Iam only 280kms far (road distance) from Namma Ooru Blore. I think I should go for it as per your experience.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • Does this mean we can only have a maximum of 50 concurrent visitors on a website?

I don't think so, as long as the visitors doesn't access the server at the exact time. Usually the process will last around 50-100ms which means that the next user will be delayed that much if the 50 processes are all eaten up.

Per shared/reseller account, but your resold shared account wi each have the process limit per each account.

If I understood correctly, than yes

Can you please confirm this @MikePT? I'm thinking about a shared or reseller account so I'd like to know if accounts under reseller will get their own limits.

Are there also plans to upgrade the LA server to Ryzen?

Thank you!

Thanked by 1MikePT