Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Storage KVM in Romania start from 1.76 eur/tb port speed 1gbps.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Storage KVM in Romania start from 1.76 eur/tb port speed 1gbps.

Hello Guys ,

we just restock our top product from this year :smile:

Storage kvm 3.6tb
1 core
1 gb ram
3.6 tb Hdd (raid10)
10tb traffic/mo
1 ipv4

Price : 84 dollars/year https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/cart.php?a=add&pid=447&currency=2

Any question feel free to ask.

Thanks.

Thanked by 2bdl suricloud

Comments

• Is monthly billing possible?

• @jamespeach said: Is monthly billing possible?

sorry , not in this price.

• @cociu said:
    Hello Guys ,

Any question feel free to ask.

Thanks.

Where do babies come from? :lol:

Thanked by 2mrTom fullclick32
  • risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran

sisters of course...

• @cociu said:

@jamespeach said: Is monthly billing possible?

sorry , not in this price.

It seems lots of people want to try the cociu boxes. Maybe a $10/m to cover payment processor (also cancellation risk leading to underutilized node capacity )

Thanked by 1randy33
  • @vimalware said: Maybe a $10/m to cover payment processor (also cancellation risk leading to underutilized node capacity )

i sell 2tb for 11 eur/mo , so is not so "smart" move to offer this in less price with more space. Also the nodes of this offers is created for such offer. Always have the posibility to ask for money back. I understand some users want to test before buy but ...

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • @cociu Semi-annual or for 3 months payment maybe? I would like to test this service

• @randy33 said: @cociu Semi-annual or for 3 months payment maybe? I would like to test this service

i guarantee a top service for this , you can ask for money back guarantee durring the 60 days if this help you . To profit of this 60 money back guarantee after you place the order send me a pm with your email . About less term sorry i cannot.

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

@cociu said:
    i guarantee a top service for this , you can ask for money back guarantee durring the 60 days if this help you . To profit of this 60 money back guarantee after you place the order send me a pm with your email . About less term sorry i cannot.

I'm sorry but while I personally don't think that HS is a bad provider I'm afraid you do not have the reputation (yet) to ask for yearly advance payments.
    Why not simply something like '$84 if payed in advance for a year', alternatively '$25 per 3 months' (~ $100/yr)?

Btw, to allow for testing, this might be a solution: You configure one VPS for testing, but serially that is, everyone interested gets a 2 day window for testing but one after the other. Such you'd not loose multiple VPS to testing yet potential clients would have a chance to test if they are willing to wait some days.

Thanked by 2maverickp vimalware
  • Make a 24USD/year 1TB plan and then we're talkin' :D

Thanked by 1zhsso
  • @jsg said: I'm sorry but while I personally don't think that HS is a bad provider I'm afraid you do not have the reputation (yet) to ask for yearly advance payments.

Why not simply something like '$84 if payed in advance for a year', alternatively '$25 per 3 months' (~ $100/yr)?

Btw, to allow for testing, this might be a solution: You configure one VPS for testing, but serially that is, everyone interested gets a 2 day window for testing but one after the other. Such you'd not loose multiple VPS to testing yet potential clients would have a chance to test if they are willing to wait some days.

1) My paypal fee is a fixed amount + a procentaje wich is much more than others because i make the account in Romania

2) is not the same have a full node in 3 days and forgott about this node for 1 year , in case i accept montly payments , quarently or whatever we need to control this server periodically to add clients in case someone is go after x time so more work.

3) this package have a cost of 1.7 eur aprox for 1tb , will kill the other storage offers (marketing strategy)

----------------------- this was for the first part

About a second part of your comment :

1) we have provide in the past free vps durring x days (i think was up to 30 days but no matter the time we have almost no cost in this for electrical and internet ips etc. ) with the posibility to recurr for some price but was a disaster due abuse so i think the best way is pay (bloc this money) and if you are not content you have my word your money will be refunded (prooved here in LET or any other forum i dont think you will see a client who can complain about money back guarantee in hostsolutions. Verry few exceptions i think 1-2 case when the client was not a "client" or a potential client)

et etc.

Thanks any way for your comment , always you replay and have a pleasure to see this even this time we are not agree.

Thanked by 2vimalware TimboJones
  • @Shot2 said: Make a 24USD/year 1TB plan and then we're talkin'

sorry to tell you but this will not happened very soon .

Thanked by 1Shot2
  • jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

@cociu said:
    1) My paypal fee is a fixed amount + a procentaje wich is much more than others because i make the account in Romania

That's why the 3 months VPS is more expensive. If needed you could also use the "first 3 months" (e.g. $5 more expensive) and 'following 3 months" model.

2) is not the same have a full node in 3 days and forgott about this node for 1 year , in case i accept montly payments , quarently or whatever we need to control this server periodically to add clients in case someone is go after x time so more work.

You need to automate those things anyway.

3) this package have a cost of 1.7 eur aprox for 1tb , will kill the other storage offers (marketing strategy)

I got that, but look, having more clients is desirable for that goal and not offering 3 months periods limits your reach.

P.S. It might be useful to limit the number of new clients/day anyway so as to avoid the well known problems you had when large numbers of products are sold. Maybe something like 50 new clients per day - and: yearly clients come first, 3 mo clients have to wait a bit.

Thanked by 2vimalware Devil
  • @cociu said:

@Shot2 said: Make a 24USD/year 1TB plan and then we're talkin'

sorry to tell you but this will not happened very soon .

Keeping my 12USD/year 500GB plan in Beautiful Canadia, then ;)

• @Shot2 said: Keeping my 12USD/year 500GB plan in Beautiful Canadia, then

really its a very good price so enjoy it.

• cociucociu Member
    edited September 2020

@jsg said: P.S. It might be useful to limit the number of new clients/day anyway so as to avoid the well known problems you had when large numbers of products are sold. Maybe something like 50 new clients per day - and: yearly clients come first, 3 mo clients have to wait a bit.

this is resolved yet , half of our product is now instant delivery , including this offer. The other half will be also automatized in the next weeks. We have avoid instant delivery due of the old module what we used before for vps , now this was change and we have the posibility to put the module to create in the node where have more space/resources (i mean select 3 different nodes and the module will choose where to create the new order) .

About this tipical offer don`t get me wrong but will stay like is , last month for exemple i have offered 50% recurring off and the clients was able to choose the invoice period start from 1 month up to 3 years. But if we offer something special will came with special terms.

Enjoy ,
    Marius

Thanked by 1jsg
  • Is this offer stackable (i.e., pay double and get 2x the resources)?

• I just bought this and have several questions.

1. This server is instant delivery. But the installed ubuntu18 shows "no booting device" and I have to reinstall it. After the reinstall it works fine.

2. I tested its speed with my Hetzner server. iperf3 shows it can reach 700 Mbps. With rsync I got 15 MB/s at most. The feature of cpu seems to be largely limited as I don't see AES support.

3. I also tried minio and I can get 30~35 MB/s now. But I notice someone said the speed will be limited to 100 Mbps if I burst-use it for 5 minutes. Is it still true?

4. Will the 10TB limit count both inbound/outbound? Can I reset it?

• @cancaocuo said: I just bought this and have several questions.

This server is instant delivery. But the installed ubuntu18 shows "no booting device" and I have to reinstall it. After the reinstall it works fine.

I tested its speed with my Hetzner server. iperf3 shows it can reach 700 Mbps. With rsync I got 15 MB/s at most. The feature of cpu seems to be largely limited as I don't see AES support.

I also tried minio and I can get 30~35 MB/s now. But I notice someone said the speed will be limited to 100 Mbps if I burst-use it for 5 minutes. Is it still true?

Will the 10TB limit count both inbound/outbound? Can I reset it?

Thanks ,

1) we will take a look to ubuntu template maybe is something wrong there.
    2) For AES please open a tiket and put "AES" in the subject
    3) This is a shared 1gbps port speed so we do not want to see abuse , any way you can use the full speed durring 5 min or even more but not 24/24 because this will affect others users.
    4) NO and thanks for point this out , we do not sell additional traffic in this packages . This nodes is constructed to be a real experience so if i offer aditional traffic this mean will have people who will make huge quantity of traffic (clear will pay for this) and this will influence the other users in the same node. To be more explicit such offer is think for backup propose not for torrenting or anything else what use 24/24 traffic , clear i do not ban or forbidden this activity is totaly permited but you must to limit the traffic.

yes is count both inbound/outbound traffic. I know in some places download is not measured but is not our case , maybe in the future we will give inbound for free because we have many line free right now.

• @aj_potc said: Is this offer stackable (i.e., pay double and get 2x the resources)?

never think in this but yes can be a option , are you really interesed or just curious ?

• @cociu said: what use 24/24 traffic

Ironic typos. 24 hours a day, 24 days a month. (And no, you can't pick which days it works, that's part of the HS charm.)

• @PHDan said: Ironic typos. 24 hours a day, 24 days a month. (And no, you can't pick which days it works, that's part of the HS charm.)

I see "7x24" and "24/24 7/7" used in some countries that also never use the phrase "24/7" interestingly.

• @hzr said: I see "7x24" and "24/24 7/7" used in some countries that also never use the phrase "24/7" interestingly.

I keep saying 0-24 all the time and I get blamed for it...

• Any chance for this same deal but with 2 cores (with a price increase, of course).

• Stackable and recurrent is an option? @cociu

• @gfa said:
    Stackable and recurrent is an option? @cociu

I asked this earlier, and he indicated that it's possible. But I assume it would need to be ordered separately for manual provisioning.

• @aj_potc said:

@gfa said:
    Stackable and recurrent is an option? @cociu

I asked this earlier, and he indicated that it's possible. But I assume it would need to be ordered separately for manual provisioning.

Stackable yes, but what about recurring? I don't want to migrate my backup solution to change it again in a year

• @gfa said: Stackable yes, but what about recurring? I don't want to migrate my backup solution to change it again in a year

this offer is not Stackable , about recurring i am almost 99.99% the price will remain the same , we have up prices only one time with +0.33 eur/mo in all our History due of ipv4 cost only in one offer what we made in the past.

• Interesting offer for a backup solution. But what about uptime? Has this issue been resolved yet or could happen with these nodes as well?

• dfroedfroe Member, Host Rep

@ernie88 said: But what about uptime? Has this issue been resolved yet or could happen with these nodes as well?

There is probably only one honest answer: Yes, downtimes can happen; to any service. ;)

Downtimes are like stock prices: You only know the past, you can make an educated guess about the future, and you might be wrong or right.

As a very rough estimation based on past years' experiences, I would expect something like a 95+% uptime from this service. If you cannot accept this, don't buy. If this is within your expectations, feel free to go for it.

Thanked by 2ernie88 poisson