Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Has anyone tried PayPerHost.com service? Share your review.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Has anyone tried PayPerHost.com service? Share your review.

While browsing google for hosting, I reached PayPerHost.com. Looked like overpriced at first glance to me but I am not sure why would I pay that much for shared when my friends on LowEndTalk can offer me better than that it.

Comments

• vyas11vyas11 Member
    edited September 2020

I smell SEO Juice. Mods might be polishing the ban hammer

• @vyas11 said:

It doesn't have any link. And he said it's overprice. Doesn't really fit the M. O

• @yokowasis said:

@vyas11 said:

It doesn't have any link. And he said it's overprice. Doesn't really fit the M. O

:-)

• No @vyas11! No SEO. The link is evident. There is no SEO Juice as I am searching for the hosting and wished to take an opinion.

It is not good to be always a skeptic. "She" is more appropriate for me. Anyway, thank you.

@yokowasis the price calculator is mentioned on the home page. I chose 5 domains, 6GB data (email + website) and 5*150mb of SQL data (approx 1gb). It touched >$9 per month.

• If those are your requiremets, @seriesn is the right business partner.

Have a look at this offers: https://my.nexusbytes.com/cart.php?gid=2

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • wow 150mb/s io, top noch in shared hosting

• @danielcardosopt that looks good. They don't have server in Asia. By the way what offer do they have?

• @devtechgirl said:
    @danielcardosopt that looks good. They don't have server in Asia. By the way what offer do they have?

I think they are going to introduce Shared or Reseller Hosting in Singapore shortly (don't remember which one).

• @danielcardosopt said:
    If those are your requiremets, @seriesn is the right business partner.

Have a look at this offers: https://my.nexusbytes.com/cart.php?gid=2

<3 Thanks for the prem mention <3.

@devtechgirl said:
    @danielcardosopt that looks good. They don't have server in Asia. By the way what offer do they have?

@AC_Fan said:

@devtechgirl said:

I think they are going to introduce Shared or Reseller Hosting in Singapore shortly (don't remember which one).

Running 2 weeks behind actually. Launch has been scheduled for this upcoming friday.

Thanks to all the love we have gotten from our family members and community, we grew bit faster than we initially anticipated and hoped for (YAYYYY!). Been super busy with bunch of internal changes, optimization and reorganization to ensure the level of support and performance remains consistent. :)