Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking For A White Label Reseller VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking For A White Label Reseller VPS

Hello,

I need a 'White Label Reseller VPS Program' which can't be traced back to the original provider. The reason is obvious.

The VPS should come with **DDoS **protection and if possible Direct Admin control-panel (Internal Licence).

The VPS should have SSD or NVMe storage.

Please advise if such a provider exists because the IP/ASN of the provider easily reveal their identity.

Multi-location will be an advantage.

Comments

• any ip must to be behind a AS-number ..

Thanked by 1Edmond
  • Hello,

I can help you with that by placing the IP's under your name. We have OVH Anti-DDoS.

You can check prices starting at 4$/month at https://hosterlabs.net/panel/cart.php?gid=24

The change of name would take some time to reflect.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

• @Abhishek_Kundu said:
    Hello,

I need a 'White Label Reseller VPS Program' which can't be traced back to the original provider. The reason is obvious.

The VPS should come with **DDoS **protection and if possible Direct Admin control-panel (Internal Licence).

The VPS should have SSD or NVMe storage.

Please advise if such a provider exists because the IP/ASN of the provider easily reveal their identity.

Multi-location will be an advantage.

I mean if someone really cares, it won’t be hard to trace the original provider back :/

Thanked by 2lowprofile vimalware
  • alwyzonalwyzon Member, Host Rep
    edited September 2020

Even if you get your own ASN; one can easily tell what you are doing if you just peer with your VPS provider. I‘d also argue, claiming to run your own services while you are just a reseller isn‘t a good way to start business relationships with your new customers. They will notice at the latest when your provider has an outage and if you told them otherwise, all your credibility will be gone.

• rahulksrahulks Member
    edited September 2020

@Abhishek_Kundu said: Please advise if such a provider exists because the IP/ASN of the provider easily reveal their identity.

Yes, use localhost.

No tracing back and forth.

Seriously, what you said is not possible to achieve.

• Organic ASN-free IPs only.

• @Abhishek_Kundu said:
    Hello,

yes sure

probably would you like to brag about someone else's work that it is yours?

• risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran

I have always wondered if there were any providers who offered this. Seems beneficial for newer folks trying to get into the market or people who need vpses to compliment their own services / apps / ideas.