Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

serverpilot alternative
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

serverpilot alternative

I'm using many vps server for hosting various websites for a long time now since shared hosting got slow and limited in resources. The thing is that on each vps i have to install a panel (cpanel, plesk, or more recently Vestacp and Hestiacp) and that is incredibly inconvenient. After a lot of searching i came across cloud services that offers exactly that (cloudways , serverpilot ...). Is there any free alternative that i could manage my vps ?
Thank you in advance

Comments

• Cloudron.io's free tier let's you run two apps, while still getting the cost management automatically in the background. Other than that, why not just do things by hand? I never bother using a panel anymore because when thjngs go wrong there 1000+ factors.

• bloodrambloodram Member
    edited September 2020

I had in my mind something i could install on a vps and then manage all my other vps or dedicated servers from that . Something completely open source.

• Try runcloud.io. While you'll only get to manage one server free, I think the paid version is still cheap enough for unlimited servers ($12.5 per month).

The upside is that you get to manage and secure all your servers, update and provision new sites from one secure interface.