Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Review on WebHorizon - Email hosting service
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Review on WebHorizon - Email hosting service

A close friend of mine is looking for a replacement for GSuite email, which he has been using since 2016.

I found WebHorizon offer here https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/166508/latest-amd-epyc-vps-nvme-ssd-raid-10-ny-ams-sg-email-hosting#latest and linked him up with my friend.

The process was very smooth. @Abdullah7310 helped him set up the migration so that the old emails in the past 4 years would be transferred to the new host. For such a cheap service, he spent hours of the manual work playing with the GSuite configuration and transferal.

My friend is very appreciative of his service and good job @Abdullah7310 ! Keep up the good work!

Comments

• edited September 2020

Yeah, I can vouch for him too. He is very friendly and help a lot.. very recommended hosting.

• @chocolateshirt said:
    Yeah, I can vouch for him too. He is very friendly and help a lot.. very recommended hosting.

:# :# the only downside is he would need spend some time designing the website.... need more decoration

and the captcha was painful - even you entered all letters correct, you could be rejected some time........

• AbdAbd Member, Patron Provider
    edited September 2020

@swat4 said:

@chocolateshirt said:

:# :# the only downside is he would need spend some time designing the website.... need more decoration

and the captcha was painful - even you entered all letters correct, you could be rejected some time........

noted.! some issue with google captcha, will correct it. Thnx. for feedback boss.

• they are just mxroute, why not directly goto mxroute?

• edited September 2020

@jpeng said:
    they are just mxroute, why not directly goto mxroute?

They offer £2 for 4GB and £5 for 10GB MXroute email.. and added another great service..

• @jpeng said:

I am afraid Mxroute cannot take care such migration process.

Thanked by 1chocolateshirt
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@jpeng said:

Resellers get a lot of flexibility in how they handle their customers, definitely worth hearing them out to see what value adds they can provide (more hand holding on support being a big one).

Thanked by 1Abd
  • @elliotc said:

@jpeng said:

How hard is it copying emails from one place to another in an email client? Using pop in 2020 makes little sense for users.

Then there's free imapsync if you needed to migrate a bunch.

• @jpeng said:

Similar logic can be used for web hosts. Why not go direct rather than reseller?
    But there are pros and cons as has been pointed out...

• edited September 2020

@TimboJones said:

@elliotc said:

@jpeng said:

How hard is it copying emails from one place to another in an email client? Using pop in 2020 makes little sense for users.

Then there's free imapsync if you needed to migrate a bunch.

For some inexperienced people, this process would be a nightmare. :lol: