Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Stuck in a bad relationship? Check out what uncle Bob has to say!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Stuck in a bad relationship? Check out what uncle Bob has to say!

seriesnseriesn Member
edited September 2020 in Offers

Dear Friends and Family,

Who are we?

We are Nexus Bytes LLC - Affordable boutique servers, priceless bespoke experience | Your Web Hosting Partner

If you are looking to kick start your project and take it to the next level, why not do it with a VPS, that is powered by Bad Ass AMD RYZEN CPU and blazing fast NVMe storage?

Uncle Bob says, and I quote:

" <3 If you aren't happy, breakup with your old provider, get away from that toxic relationship and take advantage of Nexus Bytes Awesome Switchers Special and Contract Buyout offer <3"

Here at Nexus Bytes LLC, we don't have customers, we have family members. We strive and take pride in providing the best service and experience possible.

We are not here to sell you services, we are here to earn your business :)

Don't wait!! Join the family today. Take a Byte and find out why we are awesome!!

Some Testimonials.
Trust Pilot Review

Budget but not "cheap" KVM VPS

• RAM: 2 GB
  • Dual Storage
  • SSD Storage: 20 GB (25 GB With Annual Payment)
  • HDD Storage: 40GB (50GB with Annual Payment)
  • Bandwidth: 2000 GB (@1Gbit)
  • CPU Core: 1 @3.5+ GHz (Xeon Fair Share)
  • IPv4: 1
  • IPv6: 1x /64

Starting @ 4/mo (with annual commitment) : Configure and order here. :)

Looking Glass : LA, California, USA

Premium Ryzen and NVMe powered KVM VPS

Starting @ 2/mo (with annual commitment) : Configure and order here.

Looking Glass : NYC Metro, USA | Miami, Florida, USA | LA, California, USA | Ogden, Utah, USA | London, UK | Falkenstein, Germany

Hybrid storage available in NYC/LA/Germany/UK

Premium Ryzen and NVMe powered Reseller Pool, with WHMCS Module

starting @ $6.40/mo : Configure and order here.

Looking Glass: NYC Metro, USA | Miami, Florida, USA | LA, California, USA | Ogden, Utah, USA | London, UK | Falkenstein, Germany

Storage VPS, perfect for backing up your precious contents.

Starting @ $3.20/mo (with annual commitment) : Configure and order here

Looking Glass: NYC Metro, USA | Miami, Florida, USA | LA, California, USA | Falkenstein, Germany

We got something for everyone :)

Checkout our Family Perks :

FAQ :

• Multiple Locations : NYC Metro, USA | Miami, Florida, USA | LA, California, USA | Ogden, Utah, USA | London, UK | Falkenstein, Germany | Singapore
  • Looking Glass
  • Don't be dick policy applies
  • Nested Virt Enabled
  • Custom ISO support
  • /64 IPv6 (Not Available in Germany)
  • Hassle free rDns setup for IPv4 and IPv6 (Not Available in Germany)
  • All codes and plans are recurring. You will be grandfathered in if we ever increase pricing.
  • Promo Plan not transferable, not eligible for contract buyout/switcher. Only valid for new orders.
  • True 24/7 support. Average ticket resolution time: 1 hour.
  • Accepted Payment Methods:
    • Debit/Credit Card
    • Paypal
    • Ali Pay
    • WeChat Pay
    • OXXO Mexico
    • Boleto Brazil
    • WebMoney
    • India NetBanking
    • Paytm
    • Sofort
    • Bitcoin / BitcoinCash / LiteCoin / Ethereum

There is never a wrong time to be a part of the Family

If you are already a member, don't stop growing and thank you for continuing to support us <3 ! We can't really describe, how much we appreciate you.

Comments

• Is it "HDD hard disk" or "SSD hard disk", choose one?
    Or is it both?

• @fensuiji said:
    Is it "HDD hard disk" or "SSD hard disk", choose one?
    Or is it both?

Hiya, it is both :) (Hybrid/Dual Storage).

• @seriesn said:

I also assumed it was one or the other.. definitely add dual/hybrid storage as another bullet point. That's one hell of a "budget" VPS!! :star:

• momkinmomkin Member
    edited September 2020

@seriesn said:

Here at Nexus Bytes LLC, we don't have customers, we have family members. We strive and take pride in providing the best service and experience possible.

@seriesn You don't take money from your family do you ???

Thanked by 1coreflux
  • seriesnseriesn Member
    edited September 2020

@momkin said:

@seriesn said:

@seriesn You don't take money from your family do you ???

I do! Who else do you think paid for my school and food and everything else? Plus holidays. No shame.

@DA_Mark said:

@seriesn said:

I also assumed it was one or the other.. definitely add dual/hybrid storage as another bullet point. That's one hell of a "budget" VPS!! :star:

Good call sir!! Updated.

Thanked by 1coreflux
  • You know what? Your advice is great and obvious, but it's hard to be done.
    I will buy VPS only because of that your VPS, that will idle.

Thanked by 2seriesn elliotc
  • This whole bob thing is brilliant 😂. Though I don't need a VPS any time soon I still enjoy reading your offer.

Thanked by 2seriesn miu
  • It's true Bob, us can make great relationship with Nexus.
    Move on?

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • @desperand said:
    You know what? Your advice is great and obvious, but it's hard to be done.

It is good advice haha.

@Kiwi83 said:
    This whole bob thing is brilliant 😂. Though I don't need a VPS any time soon I still enjoy reading your offer.

Bob is a wise man!

@youandri said:
    It's true Bob, us can make great relationship with Nexus.
    Move on?

<3

• @desperand said:

I have tons idling VPS either and shared hosting on my hand. Have to wait until November to free some room unless my springboot project can solve all the time and technical problems. Or March 2021 I will need a blesta... Who knows.

Thanked by 1webcraft
  • @elliotc said:

@desperand said:

I have tons idling VPS either and shared hosting on my hand. Have to wait until November to free some room unless my springboot project can solve all the time and technical problems. Or March 2021 I will need a blesta... Who knows.

• miumiu Member
    edited September 2020

@Kiwi83 said:
    This whole bob thing is brilliant 😂. Though I don't need a VPS any time soon I still enjoy reading your offer.

Exactly, BOB is now a LEGEND (living legend)
    i also glad read it where see Bob with smile on the mouth

BTW: very important part is the cap - it has shaped the cult of his personality

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • Thanks you @seriesn. I like when more and more good providers come to LET. I tested your network (DE location) with my internet provider look really promising.

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

I really enjoy this marketing campaign.

Thanked by 2seriesn miu
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

I have my suspicions that that Bob campaign artwork was done by someone on fiverr.

Actually, maybe even someone on tworr...

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • @ofit said:
    Thanks you @seriesn. I like when more and more good providers come to LET. I tested your network (DE location) with my internet provider look really promising.

Thank you <3. Hope you will join the family soon :).

@jbiloh said:
    I really enjoy this marketing campaign.

@raindog308 said:
    I have my suspicions that that Bob campaign artwork was done by someone on fiverr.

Actually, maybe even someone on tworr...

Pfft, as if I was going to pay myself?

• imokimok Member
    edited September 2020

Do you have plans to add HDD Block Storage in Miami?

• seriesnseriesn Member
    edited September 2020

@imok said:
    Do you have plans to add HDD Block Storage in Miami?

Hello Sir,
    Hope you are OK. Yes, soon (TM)

• I have to say this is a good one BOB. NVMe is the killer here.

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • Nice! Do you offer dedicated server?

• fitkohfitkoh Member
    edited September 2020

Is bob spending too much time philandering?

Feel free to make a super sexy thursday special next week for those who have been waiting patiently for the deal of a lifetime :)

Edit supposed to be a picture there.

https://prnt.sc/ufo9ra

• @levnode said:
    Nice! Do you offer dedicated server?

Hiya,
    Not yet :(

@fitkoh said: Is bob spending too much time philandering?

Bob is a hardworking man. More busy trying to do things the right way ;)

@fitkoh said: Feel free to make a super sexy thursday special next week for those who have been waiting patiently for the deal of a lifetime

Boss, said this before, will say it again, deals with us will continue to become rare as the key focus right now is to improve what we offer and keep a steady income flow, that would allow us to be around for years to come. Limited promos are limited for a reason, else they become the standard price ;). I don't foresee any Black Friday craziness :). Whenever you do see a random promo, just snag em :)

• swat4swat4 Member
    edited September 2020

@seriesn said:
    Limited promos are limited for a reason, else they become the standard price ;). I don't >foresee any Black Friday craziness :). Whenever you do see a random promo, just snag em :)

Glad to secure the VDedi clearance last month.... wouldn't be able to get something like this from other providers on earth at the same price :#

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker
    edited September 2020

FWIW: My personal experience with NexusBytes started when I benchmarked and reviewed them. What I found was that great in terms of bang for the buck that I got a NB VPS for myself (properly paid, of course).

Since then NexusBytes became one of a select few whom I consider my preferred providers, mainly due to @seriesn not just being a nice guy and offering great and quick support but also due to him being a hardcore worker and clear thinker behind the funny and friendly facade. This guy doesn't just jump at opportunities (like e.g. cheap hardware offers) but he follows a well thought out plan and is focused on the long run unlike some other providers.
    That's why I, in fact, applaud his policy to not eternally run promos. Simple reason: if as a provider you want to survive and even thrive you need a steady flow of income. And if you want to be a quality provider, also in terms of material, you need to invest. Good disks, Ryzen systems, good network gear, good coworkers all don't come cheap.

If you have say a thousand customers just 1 or 2 dollars more per month makes a significant difference that allows you to stay on the quality side. If on the other hand one makes a living from promo to promo it's hard to stay alive, let alone to do and offer quality.

Providers throwing the cheap promo of the month at you are a dime a dozen. What we need here at LET (IMO) are good providers who offer products and services that are both good and cheap. NexusBytes managed to reach that sphere and at the end of the day both profit, seriesn by making a decent living and building out his company and us by getting attractive services/products at attractive prices with attractive support ... and with a good life time and reliability.

I for one am a happy customer and having a solid basis to not worry about my VPS working well or not in 2 years is part of it.

TL;DR It's not about the cheapest offer of the month. It's about most bang for a good price. And about having a VPS and provider one can rely on.

• ok, your supreme leader is Seriesn, but don't ever attack my supreme leader,, :p :) :D ,, don't be serious in lowendworld

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker
    edited September 2020

AFAIC @seriesn is not our supreme leader (nor I guess, does he want to be).

Our supreme leader, as should be well known, of course is the flying cat. Or cow? Sorry I often confuse them bird species.

Thanked by 1pedagang
  • @jsg Thank you once again, for your continued support and love. We and I can never thank our family members enough, for being this generous and supporting us, day in, day out! Not just with their hard earned money, but also with valuable word of mouth and constant love <3.

@pedagang said:
    ok, your supreme leader is Seriesn, but don't ever attack my supreme leader,, :p :) :D ,, don't be serious in lowendworld

There can only be one!

Thanked by 2jsg pedagang
  • Seems uncle Bob is not only smart but also rich because separation is very costly esp. when you have signed a contract (ask Jeff Bezos) :smiley:

Can uncle Bob fund separation? :wink:

• @pkr said:
    Seems uncle Bob is not only smart but also rich because separation is very costly esp. when you have signed a contract (ask Jeff Bezos) :smiley:

Can uncle Bob fund separation? :wink:

Good day sir!

Separations maybe expensive in the short run, but in the long run, it is the best thing, if you are not happy with what you have.

We will do our best to help you with your separation anxiety and give you the “happy ending” you been waiting for ;)