Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NexusBytes Review Sep 2020 (UK)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

NexusBytes Review Sep 2020 (UK)

vip3r09vip3r09 Member
edited September 2020 in Reviews

Attention to all LET users. I decided to take the chance, after reading many posts on LET and went ahead at purchasing my first VPS from NexusBytes. I took my time reading lots of reviews for many months before I went ahead. So today it is my time to write my own opinion about the service that everyone keeps taking about. First thing to do was to browse the clean website for a package that is suitable for my needs. I decided to go ahead and register to buy a VPS-4G package with 60 GB, 4 GB of RAM , 4 vCore at 3.5GHz, 4000 GB traffic at 1Gbit speeds with an additional 100GB block. At first my order failed a fraud check, so I submitted a ticket and in no time at all Jay was replying to my ticket verifying everything. He asked if I had a VPN service running. I said no and told him I was using my genuine IP address from my ISP. After I ensured Jay I was real person, my order was quickly cleared and the checks completed successfully. I was up and running in no time with a shiny new VPS. However I discovered my block storage was not in my order and Jay came to my aid yet again. By quickly helping me to solve the problem and apologising for inconvenience I faced at the beginning. After running my own benchmark tests and speed tests. I found the service to be amazing, fast, and super responsive to everything I requested the VPS to perform. I wanted to say this is by far the best VPS I have ever encountered on LET. Thank you NexusBytes and keep up the hard work :)

Thanked by 1HuntersPad

Comments

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy
  • @thedp said:
    Faulty enter button?

No I wrote this using the mobile version of LET :p

• MichaelCeeMichaelCee Barred
    edited September 2020

@thedp said:
    Faulty enter button?

Attention to all LET users.

I decided to take the chance, after reading many posts on LET and went ahead at purchasing my first VPS from NexusBytes. I took my time reading lots of reviews for many months before I went ahead. So today it is my time to write my own opinion about the service that everyone keeps taking about.

First thing to do was to browse the clean website for a package that is suitable for my needs. I decided to go ahead and register to buy a VPS-4G package with 60 GB, 4 GB of RAM , 4 vCore at 3.5GHz, 4000 GB traffic at 1Gbit speeds with an additional 100GB block.

At first my order failed a fraud check, so I submitted a ticket and in no time at all Jay was replying to my ticket verifying everything. He asked if I had a VPN service running. I said no and told him I was using my genuine IP address from my ISP. After I ensured Jay I was real person, my order was quickly cleared and the checks completed successfully. I was up and running in no time with a shiny new VPS.

However I discovered my block storage was not in my order and Jay came to my aid yet again. By quickly helping me to solve the problem and apologising for inconvenience I faced at the beginning.

After running my own benchmark tests and speed tests. I found the service to be amazing, fast, and super responsive to everything I requested the VPS to perform.

I wanted to say this is by far the best VPS I have ever encountered on LET.

Thank you NexusBytes and keep up the hard work

Thanked by 2sanvit lentro
  • @vip3r09 said:
    Attention to all LET users. I decided to take the chance, after reading many posts on LET

Why the " Attention to all LET users " ??

• That’s a lot of typing using a mobile keyboard.

• Serious question are people getting paid to do these reviews? All I see is nexus bytes reviews.

Thanked by 2sally sgheghele
  • HuntersPadHuntersPad Member
    edited September 2020

@corbpie said:
    Serious question are people getting paid to do these reviews? All I see is nexus bytes reviews.

Sadly no, I would've been glad to have taken a free vps from them haha. I've been with them for a few days now both a storage and prem VPS. The Ryzen VPS are fast and amazing so far! Only thing I wish is having 2 cores instead of 1 on the 15/20GB plan.

• seriesnseriesn Member
    edited September 2020

@vip3r09 said:
    Attention to all LET users. I decided to take the chance, after reading many posts on LET and went ahead at purchasing my first VPS from NexusBytes. I took my time reading lots of reviews for many months before I went ahead. So today it is my time to write my own opinion about the service that everyone keeps taking about. First thing to do was to browse the clean website for a package that is suitable for my needs. I decided to go ahead and register to buy a VPS-4G package with 60 GB, 4 GB of RAM , 4 vCore at 3.5GHz, 4000 GB traffic at 1Gbit speeds with an additional 100GB block. At first my order failed a fraud check, so I submitted a ticket and in no time at all Jay was replying to my ticket verifying everything. He asked if I had a VPN service running. I said no and told him I was using my genuine IP address from my ISP. After I ensured Jay I was real person, my order was quickly cleared and the checks completed successfully. I was up and running in no time with a shiny new VPS. However I discovered my block storage was not in my order and Jay came to my aid yet again. By quickly helping me to solve the problem and apologising for inconvenience I faced at the beginning. After running my own benchmark tests and speed tests. I found the service to be amazing, fast, and super responsive to everything I requested the VPS to perform. I wanted to say this is by far the best VPS I have ever encountered on LET. Thank you NexusBytes and keep up the hard work :)

AH! Finally one of the few reviews where I know exactly who it is!!

Initial hiccups are really unfortunate and usually leaves a bad taste, when someone is completely new to the company. I am glad to see that wasn't the case. Really appreciate your initial feedback <3. Hope the experience remains the same :).

There's a reason we use the term Family to describe our partners (clients), our clients are treated like a real human, with family first mentality <3. While many don't like the personal approach, It makes me giggle like a 2 year old. seeing that, most who have the misfortune of contacting us via our support channel are actually happy with the personal approach :).

@corbpie said:
    Serious question are people getting paid to do these reviews? All I see is nexus bytes reviews.

Pfffft, as if anyone will admit of ever receiving monopoly bucks from us, just by asking?

Thanked by 1HuntersPad
  • It's true, nexus is a prem. :wink:

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • @SmallWeb said:

@thedp said:
    Faulty enter button?

Attention to all LET users.

I decided to take the chance, after reading many posts on LET and went ahead at purchasing my first VPS from NexusBytes. I took my time reading lots of reviews for many months before I went ahead. So today it is my time to write my own opinion about the service that everyone keeps taking about.

First thing to do was to browse the clean website for a package that is suitable for my needs. I decided to go ahead and register to buy a VPS-4G package with 60 GB, 4 GB of RAM , 4 vCore at 3.5GHz, 4000 GB traffic at 1Gbit speeds with an additional 100GB block.

At first my order failed a fraud check, so I submitted a ticket and in no time at all Jay was replying to my ticket verifying everything. He asked if I had a VPN service running. I said no and told him I was using my genuine IP address from my ISP. After I ensured Jay I was real person, my order was quickly cleared and the checks completed successfully. I was up and running in no time with a shiny new VPS.

However I discovered my block storage was not in my order and Jay came to my aid yet again. By quickly helping me to solve the problem and apologising for inconvenience I faced at the beginning.

After running my own benchmark tests and speed tests. I found the service to be amazing, fast, and super responsive to everything I requested the VPS to perform.

I wanted to say this is by far the best VPS I have ever encountered on LET.

Thank you NexusBytes and keep up the hard work

Thank you for your services Michael, otherwise we wouldn't have been able to read this beautiful review.

Thanked by 1MichaelCee
  • Truth.

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • MechanicWebMechanicWeb Member, Patron Provider

@vip3r09 It' good to see happy customers going out of their way to post reviews. Thank you.

@seriesn is certainly doing a great job. Keep it up!

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • @nbn said:
    Truth.

@MechanicWeb said:
    @vip3r09 It' good to see happy customers going out of their way to post reviews. Thank you.

@seriesn is certainly doing a great job. Keep it up!

Thanks fam. We. Hope to keep things that way :)