Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FLASH SALE > $20/year = 1 Core / 1 GB RAM / 100% SSD / DDoS Protection > USA & EU > MORE INSIDE!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

FLASH SALE > $20/year = 1 Core / 1 GB RAM / 100% SSD / DDoS Protection > USA & EU > MORE INSIDE!

SoftShellWebSoftShellWeb Member, Patron Provider

SoftShellWeb's FLASH SALE!!!

www.SoftShellWeb.com

Contact us
Live Chat: https://softshellweb.com
Support Ticket: https://softshellweb.com/client/submitticket.php
Email us: [email protected]

SOFTSHELL HOSTING LTD registered in England and Wales, company number 11837824.

All of our Virtual Server packages include the following fantastic features:
24/7 Support
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
99.9% Uptime Guarantee
Instant Setup
EU Servers Location: Wormer, Netherlands
US Servers Location: San Jose, California (ASIA Optimized)
100% SSD Storage
AES-NI Enabled
KVM Virtualization
Virtualizor Control Panel
Custom OS ISO Available
DDoS Protection
Enterprise Hardware

US Network: China Telecom, China Mobile, China Unicom, Telia, NTT, GTT NLayer, HE and Cogent
EU Network: AMX-IX, HE.NET, RETIN, Core-Backbone and NTT Communications

Looking Glass
San Jose US: sj-test.softshellhosting.com
Wormer NL: ams-test.softshellhosting.com

Offer is valid while stocks last!

KVM-SSD-1GB-Flash-Sale - $20/year - Buy US | Buy EU
CPU: 1 Core
RAM: 1 GB ECC
Disk Space: 20 GB SSD
2000 GB @ 1 Gbps (connection speed is limited to 50Mbit when bandwidth exceeded)
Dedicated IPv4: 1x
Dedicated IPv6: /64 Subnet (EU ONLY)
DDoS Protection (In-House) Included
Custom OS ISO Available
Location USA: San Jose, California
Location EU: Wormer, Netherlands

KVM-SSD-2GB-Flash-Sale - $30/year - Buy US | Buy EU
CPU: 2 Core
RAM: 2 GB ECC
Disk Space: 40 GB SSD
4000 GB @ 1 Gbps (connection speed is limited to 100Mbit when bandwidth exceeded)
Custom OS ISO Available

KVM-SSD-3GB-Flash-Sale - $40/year - Buy US | Buy EU
CPU: 3 Core
RAM: 3 GB ECC
Disk Space: 60 GB SSD
6000 GB @ 1 Gbps (connection speed is limited to 100Mbit when bandwidth exceeded)
Custom OS ISO Available

KVM-SSD-4GB-Flash-Sale - $50/year - Buy US | Buy EU
CPU: 4 Core @ 2.1 Ghz or 2.4 Ghz
RAM: 4 GB ECC
Disk Space: 80 GB SSD
8000 GB @ 1 Gbps (connection speed is limited to 100Mbit when bandwidth exceeded)
DDoS Protection 10+ Gbps(In-House) Included
Custom OS ISO Available

KVM-SSD-5GB-Flash-Sale - $60/year - Buy US | Buy EU
CPU: 5 Core
RAM: 5 GB ECC
Disk Space: 100 GB SSD
10000 GB @ 1 Gbps (connection speed is limited to 100Mbit when bandwidth exceeded)
Custom OS ISO Available

KVM-SSD-6GB-Flash-Sale - $70/year - Buy US | Buy EU
CPU: 6 Core
RAM: 6 GB ECC
Disk Space: 120 GB SSD
12000 GB @ 1 Gbps (connection speed is limited to 100Mbit when bandwidth exceeded)
Custom OS ISO Available

Common FAQ

Q: What does China/Asia optimized mean(San Jose, US)?
A: We use multiple Tier 1 providers such as China Telecom, China Mobile, China Unicom, Telia, NTT, GTT NLayer, HE and Cogent.

Q: Do you offer ddos Protection?
A: Yes, all our hosting plans come with DDoS Protection included into the price. Our inhouse DDoS Mitigation can filter Attacks up to 500+ Gbps.

Q: Do you block any ports?
A: We block the most common ports used for DDoS and SPAM abuse. For mor information please visit our website

Q: Can I Install a Custom OS ISO Available?
A: Yes, you can upload your Custom OS ISO Available inside the Virtualizor control panel.

Q: Does SoftShellWeb have any reviews?
A: Yes! You can find plenty of SoftShellWeb reviews on LowEndTalk inside our past offer discussions.

Q: Are there any hidden charges?
A: No! Not with us, there are no hidden charges with any of SoftShellWeb's services or products.

Q: Where are the servers located?
A: The servers are located in Wormer, Netherlands and San Jose, California.

Q: Is SoftShellWeb a reseller?
A: No, SoftShellWeb is not a reseller. We own all of our equipement and constantly expanding our capacities.

Q: Do you offer a money back guarantee?
A: Yes, we offer a 30 day money back gurantee. Try us 100% Risk Free!

Q: Can I have adult content on my website?
A: Yes this is fine as long as it is legal within the EU and USA.

Q: Do you have an affiliate program?
A: Yes! We offer a very competitive 10% recurring commission affiliate program; check out more details at https://www.softshellweb.com/affiliate

Q: My order has been marked as Fraud?
A: Please open a support ticket, our staff will manually review your order.

Payment Methods: PayPal, Alipay, Debit/Credit Card, BitCoin, UnionPay, WebMoney, Moneta, QIWI, India Netbanking, iDeal, SOFORT Banking, DOKU, DragonPay, Boleto, Banco do Brasil, Alfa-Click, Malaysia e-banking, Pago Fácil, Rapi Pago, Red Pagos, Bancontact.

Join our Affiliate Program and earn a recurring 10% commission! Once your referral purchases or renews a hosting plan, you will earn a 10% commission!

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us. You can reach out to us via Live Chat, ticket support or email. You can open a ticket here or you can send us an email to [email protected].

Comments

• Horrible disk I/O and absolutely terrible support. Buy at your own risk if you are okay with a crawling VM and can wait 3-4 days for replies on your tickets, it's mostly a low-level staff guy giving you generic replies and then asking you to wait for their senior.

• SoftShellWebSoftShellWeb Member, Patron Provider
    edited August 2020

@Sherlock said:
    Horrible disk I/O and absolutely terrible support. Buy at your own risk if you are okay with a crawling VM and can wait 3-4 days for replies on your tickets, it's mostly a low-level staff guy giving you generic replies and then asking you to wait for their senior.

Your VM was suspended for valid/verified abuse reasons, you can check our response to your earlier comment in our previous offer here.

It seems the issues appeared only after your service was suspended.

• @SoftShellWeb said:

@Sherlock said:
    Horrible disk I/O and absolutely terrible support. Buy at your own risk if you are okay with a crawling VM and can wait 3-4 days for replies on your tickets, it's mostly a low-level staff guy giving you generic replies and then asking you to wait for their senior.

Your VM was suspended for valid/verified abuse reasons, you can check our response to your earlier comment in our previous offer here.

Sure mate, adding to that : https://www.spamrats.com/bl?193.160.32.157 here, looks like unfortunately the VM IP you gave me was already blacklisted as the whole range is blacklisted. flies away

Thanked by 1coreflux
  • @Sherlock said:

@SoftShellWeb said:

@Sherlock said:

Sure mate, adding to that : https://www.spamrats.com/bl?193.160.32.157 here, looks like unfortunately the VM IP you gave me was already blacklisted as the whole range is blacklisted. flies away

Err according to this, the only issue I see I missing rdns entry?

Thanked by 1SoftShellWeb
  • @seriesn said:

@Sherlock said:

@SoftShellWeb said:

@Sherlock said:

Err according to this, the only issue I see I missing rdns entry?

That's all they gave me after days.

https://hetrixtools.com/report/blacklist/dd9320551d62c050f7b0d5a86bc0c885/

The 4 reds in the report all point to this only.

edited August 2020

@seriesn Thanks for clarifying was about to do that myself! We block port 25 and all other necessary ports to prevent spam. Therefore we got listed by spamrats which requires working rDNS records and email servers to delist us, which we prevent in the first place to remove abusers in advance.

@Sherlock your service was listed on another blacklists for various attacks. We have forwarded the email abuse report to you inside the ticket mind sharing that also, or shell we share it?

Edit: @Sherlock mind sharing the attached image inside the ticket, that will show a more detailed report from hetrixtools, which shows the exact time frame of the listing.

• @SoftShellWeb said:
    @seriesn Thanks for clarifying was about to do that myself! We block port 25 and all other necessary ports to prevent spam. Therefore we got listed by spamrats which requires working rDNS records and email servers to delist us, which we prevent in the first place to remove abusers in advance.

@Sherlock your service was listed on another blacklists for various attacks. We have forwarded the email abuse report to you inside the ticket mind sharing that also, or shell we share it?

The link provided to me there wasn't working, if you had actually checked the link and reply pointing it out, you'd know. And look here: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/166362/summer-flash-sale-20-year-1-core-1-gb-ram-100-ssd-ddos-protection-usa-eu# you have yourself mentioned to refer to the verified report from hetrixtools.

@Sherlock said:
    The link provided to me there wasn't working, if you had actually checked the link and reply pointing it out, you'd know. And look here: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/166362/summer-flash-sale-20-year-1-core-1-gb-ram-100-ssd-ddos-protection-usa-eu# you have yourself mentioned to refer to the verified report from hetrixtools.

We have attached a screenshot from HetrixTools inside the ticket with the exact listing date and time that corresponded with the abuse email. The IP was allocated to your VM during the listing period.

• @SoftShellWeb said:

@Sherlock said:

We have attached a screenshot from HetrixTools inside the ticket with the exact listing date and time that corresponded with the abuse email. The IP was allocated to your VM during the listing period.

Do share the same here and let everyone see. Along with the date of suspension, the time I opened the ticket and the day and time that screenshot was shared.

@Sherlock said:

Do share the same here and let everyone see. Along with the date of suspension, the time I opened the ticket and the day and time that screenshot was shared.

http://bitninja.io/incidentReport.php?details=fedb3643bb99dc0fb4 - Link works fine, not sure why its "not working" for you.

Enough said from us, please take your abuse somewhere else, where they will tolerate it.

• SherlockSherlock Member
    edited August 2020

@SoftShellWeb said:

@Sherlock said:

http://bitninja.io/incidentReport.php?details=fedb3643bb99dc0fb4 - Link works fine,! not sure why its "not working" for you.

Enough said from us, please take your abuse somewhere else, where they will tolerate it.

here's the rest of it showing how the URL was working 4 days after you shared it lol, which you comfortably forgot to share. I anyway don't ever want to work with you scammers. Just warning the general public to not make the same mistake as me. @SCAM_DONT_BUY

https://pasteboard.co/JoNbZ4V.png

https://pasteboard.co/JoNc7u9.png

• Someone please send this guy an invoice for tagging me. I charge extra for this.

@Sherlock said:
    I anyway don't ever want to work with you

Please do us this favour. The feeling is mutual.

• @SCAM_DONT_BUY said:

Someone please send this guy an invoice for tagging me. I charge extra for this.

I lold when I saw the tag since it seemed he had this under control

• @SoftShellWeb said:

@Sherlock said:

Not without fighting for my due refund which is actually for the next month, yet you are wrongfully keeping it because I decided not to continue with you scammers.

Lol sorry @SCAM_DONT_BUY, hard to explain how you ended up tagged there. No harm intended.

@Sherlock said:

@SoftShellWeb said:

@Sherlock said:

Not without fighting for my due refund which is actually for the next month, yet you are wrongfully keeping it because I decided not to continue with you scammers.

Lol sorry @SCAM_DONT_BUY, hard to explain how you ended up tagged there. No harm intended.

As explained to you before inside the ticket, kindly review our Terms of Service which you have infringed.

• @SoftShellWeb said:

@Sherlock said:

@SoftShellWeb said:

@Sherlock said:

As explained to you before inside the ticket, kindly review our Terms of Service which you have infringed.

As I have asked you a dozen times, please highlight exactly which point you are referring to. Have asked you the same on the ticket too but alas, you guys never actually respond to tickets.

• miumiu Member
    edited August 2020

It's very nice when providers post the same offer whole year (as this one), around and around, and additionally now whole top of page is spammed with your multiple but the same infinite offers, really love it, pleasure see and read it

Thanked by 1SoftShellWeb
  • PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

Really thinking a bitninja report is reliable! Come on now!

• @PieHasBeenEaten said:
    Really thinking a bitninja report is reliable! Come on now!

Hey! They take their job pretty freaking seriously. I have gotten calls from them on a Sunday morning.

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

@seriesn Well I can’t tell if your being serious or joking but I remember seeing my inbox filled daily with their so called abuse reports. I ended sending them to /dev/null. A lot of them are not even legit! We had a discussion a while back on here with one of them.

• @PieHasBeenEaten said:
    @seriesn Well I can’t tell if your being serious or joking but I remember seeing my inbox filled daily with their so called abuse reports. I ended sending them to /dev/null. A lot of them are not even legit! We had a discussion a while back on here with one of them.

I mean take their job a bit too seriously. I was waken up twice in one month on a weekend, with them calling.

• dfroedfroe Member, Host Rep

BTW, is there any legitimate use for NTLM attempts within SMB traffic from a server to random destinations on the public internet? IMHO a (properly configured, secured and patched) windows server shouldn't do that.. Or is it about the reputation of BitNinja?

Thanked by 1SoftShellWeb
  • @dfroe said:
    BTW, is there any legitimate use for NTLM attempts within SMB traffic from a server to random destinations on the public internet? IMHO a (properly configured, secured and patched) windows server shouldn't do that.. Or is it about the reputation of BitNinja?

BitNinja sucks.

Windows sucks.

Thanked by 1PieHasBeenEaten
  • Do you provide layer 7 DDoS protection?

@kitashima said:
    Do you provide layer 7 DDoS protection?

Yes we provide layer 3/4/7 protection, from 10 Gbps and up to 500+ Gbps.

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

@SoftShellWeb said:

@kitashima said:

Based on what? An external provider (e.g. voxility) or on internal hardware, and if so what kind of configuration?

@jsg said:

@SoftShellWeb said:

@kitashima said:

Based on what? An external provider (e.g. voxility) or on internal hardware, and if so what kind of configuration?

Hi, both data centers offer reliable in-house DDoS Mitigation. Our San Jose location can filter up to 10 Gbps DDoS attacks and our Amsterdam location has the capacity to filter attacks of up to 500+ Gbps, however the exact filtration volume capacity may vary depending on the type of attack.

• Which OS available in ISO?
    Has Windows licensed?

@charuto said:
    Which OS available in ISO?
    Has Windows licensed?

Hi, we provide latest OS ISO's for Ubuntu, CentOS, Debian, Fedora, OpenSuse and ArchLinux. You can also upload your custom OS ISO via the control panel.

Sorry currently we do not provide Windows license.