Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Issues with HostSlim.eu
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Issues with HostSlim.eu

KoslowskiKoslowski Member
edited August 2020 in Providers

The dutch hosting company HostSlim.eu take peoples money and never deliver anything...except SPAM.
After a bad review on Google they started to spam us.
To show you two examples: https://prnt.sc/u5fz2i and https://prnt.sc/u5foxx

This is going on for months.
Emails and tickets remain unanswered.

I can only recommend to keep away from them.

Comments

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

So you've paid but they're still spamming you with invoice payment reminders?

Sorry but you'll need to do better than those 2 screenshots.

• They never delivered any server but sent us countless payment reminders.
    I wish they would at least react on our emails to stop this. :-(

• Known scammers, known outage champions, what else?

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

@SCAM_DONT_BUY said:
    Known scammers, known outage champions, what else?

Yes, that. And a one man operation.

• ViridWebViridWeb Member, Host Rep
    edited August 2020

@Koslowski said:
    They never delivered any server but sent us countless payment reminders.
    I wish they would at least react on our emails to stop this. :-(

So you have order a server and paid the invoice but they never delivered?

Or you ordered but never paid the invoice?

I don't think they will send you reminder when you have no unpaid invoice.

Edited:

Btw, you can simply just login to their portal and cancel any pending service that you ordered but never paid. Or just open a ticket and explain them the issue.

@ViridWeb

No matter what and which way, sending invoice reminders every minute is clearly and completely inacceptable.

• ViridWebViridWeb Member, Host Rep

@jsg said:
    @ViridWeb

No matter what and which way, sending invoice reminders every minute is clearly and completely inacceptable.

Yes you are absolutely right. I just saw that too.
    It's definitely spamming. It's not acceptable

• This looks more like misconfigured mail-server or billing-system...

• KoslowskiKoslowski Member
    edited August 2020

Again today: https://prnt.sc/u60mf2 :/

• i have a webhosting with the people .. nerver issues .. only a small issues at the beginning

• It could be that someone ordered several services and never paid for any of them. That would explain multiple invoice reminders within minutes.
    I have no opinion on HostSlim and I'm not defending anyone or taking sides, I'm just saying that could be a possible explanation.

• OP got asked twice, if he actually paid anything. yet he is dodging a straight forward answer. go figure...

• VPSSLIMVPSSLIM Patron Provider, Veteran

Hello Koslowski, I have checked this issue. I see the first time you made a ticket/chat ticket was august 25 and not a support ticket. Besides that I saw that you ordered multiple services and never paid invoices, caused the invoice reminders to be triggered. It's not for just one invoice, it was for around 12 invoices so that explains the amount of e-mail you've got. Out of convenience I have cancelled your invoice and your account as it looks like you won't be paying your invoices or cancelling any services.

• edited August 2020

@Falzo said:
    OP got asked twice, if he actually paid anything. yet he is dodging a straight forward answer. go figure...

Your prediction pretty accurate..

But still, mailing invoices every minute is not OK.

• hohlhohl Member

It's certainly not great to get 12 payment reminders per day when they could have been sent as one, but I wouldn't put the blame solely on HostSlim here. They are just another WHMCS-based provider, and if you would place 12 orders on some other LET host and not pay for it you would most probably get the same effect.