Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any recent experiences with PHP Friends?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any recent experiences with PHP Friends?

Hi all, like I said in my introductory post I ordered some servers from PHP Friends yesterday after finding a few mentions here. I am still waiting for the servers (support has been friendly and fast so far) and I can't wait to try the service - prices and specs look great, but I was wondering whether anyone here has a more recent experience with them / updated opinions? Thanks!

Comments

• I'm customer since 1 year and I don't have something to complain about. The support is really fast, no downtimes since they moved to maincubes dc and great performance. The activation is manual due to fraud protection, I'm pretty sure your order gets activated today. Definitively my favorite hoster.

• Awesome, thanks! I am always a little worried about smaller providers but I really hope this turns out well. The prices and specs are amazing! Thanks again, cannot wait for the servers to be ready so I can set up my cluster.

• fendixfendix Member
    edited August 2020

@vitobotta said:
    Awesome, thanks! I am always a little worried about smaller providers but I really hope this turns out well. The prices and specs are amazing! Thanks again, cannot wait for the servers to be ready so I can set up my cluster.

They're well established. I think they started with free webhosting 10 years ago and were one of the best. Afaik php-friends offers servers since 2014.

• I must say that so far I am impressed with their customer service. I have been exchanging messages with Time and asking questions and he's very friendly.

• In case someone reads this, in the meantime I got my servers and migrated everything, Kubernetes, CI and Rancher. All is working perfectly so far and have had no issues at all. First impressions are great. :)