Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Thanks for the pizza nexusbytes
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Thanks for the pizza nexusbytes

@seriesn thanks for the pizza.... it smells gorgeous

Thanked by 2SCAM_DONT_BUY bdl

Comments

• Pleasure is all mine fam <3. Glad to hear that you enjoyed it :)

• Pizza and chips is a good match.

• @SmallWeb said:
    Pizza and chips is a good match.

As proven by the many pizza and chips shops every where, right?

Thanked by 1chip
  • MichaelCeeMichaelCee Barred
    edited August 2020

@TimboJones said:

@SmallWeb said:

In the UK by me you can have pizza, chips, fish, kebab, curry and everything you'll ever want in one shop. Except for prem Ryzen VMS. You'll have to go to NexusBytes for that.

Thanked by 2chip BlaZe
  • Is the pizza a scam? I see it says SCAM_DONT_BUY

• @poisson said:
    Is the pizza a scam? I see it says SCAM_DONT_BUY

The cake is a lie. Now pizza is a scam. What's next?

• Since it's a free pizza offer, he should of posted it as PIZZA_DONT_BUY :yum:

Thanked by 2bdl TimboJones
  • @TimboJones said: As proven by the many pizza and chips shops every where, right?

Not that uncommon to be able to order chips (fries) with pizza in the UK. Or actually, pretty much anywhere in the world that there is a pizzahut, as I've not come across a location that doesnt sell pizza and fries.

• chipchip Member

@SmallWeb said:

@TimboJones said:

@SmallWeb said:

In the UK by me you can have pizza, chips, fish, kebab, curry and everything you'll ever want in one shop. Except for prem Ryzen VMS. You'll have to go to NexusBytes for that.

That sounds like by me.... theres at least 3 fish and chip shops 10 kebab/pizza shops and 2-3 curry takeaways

• chipchip Member

@poisson said:
    Is the pizza a scam? I see it says SCAM_DONT_BUY

Ha ha... no I definitely got a pizza and I'm in the uk so some however many thousand miles away from seriesn

• @poisson said: Is the pizza a scam? I see it says SCAM_DONT_BUY

I can't thank posts. Pizza is not a scam. It's life.

Thanked by 1chip
  • @Adam1 said:

@TimboJones said: As proven by the many pizza and chips shops every where, right?

Not that uncommon to be able to order chips (fries) with pizza in the UK. Or actually, pretty much anywhere in the world that there is a pizzahut, as I've not come across a location that doesnt sell pizza and fries.

You can get pizza and french fries at nearly any restaurant that sells pizza, that doesn't make them a "pizza and chip" shop (a la "Fish and Chips" being their goddamn bread and butter), IMO. The last time I had pizza and french fries/gravy was elementary school cafeteria.

• @TimboJones said: You can get pizza and french fries at nearly any restaurant that sells pizza

I guess it's not such a bad idea then, is it?

btw im a brit; pizza and chips ftw currently in Thailand, theres some interesting takes on Pizza toppings here

• @SCAM_DONT_BUY said:

@poisson said: Is the pizza a scam? I see it says SCAM_DONT_BUY

I can't thank posts. Pizza is not a scam. It's life.

I bet you regret choosing the username now! :tongue:

@Adam1 said:

@TimboJones said: You can get pizza and french fries at nearly any restaurant that sells pizza

I guess it's not such a bad idea then, is it?

btw im a brit; pizza and chips ftw currently in Thailand, theres some interesting takes on Pizza toppings here

Any examples?

Here in singapore, Pineapple pizza is your normal everyday pizza. Hwaiwan pizza with extra pineapple on it is very popular. Veggie lovers pizza contains pineapples.

• @somik said: Any examples?

Well, shrimp, squid, crab sticks, thats the stuff you'll find in dominos or pizza hut, but I've seen all kinds of fruits and veg on pizza menus in local pizza places around thailand, many i've no idea what they are if im honest as I still dont know what half of the fruit/veg is at the markets.

I think pineapple is now a universally accepted pizza topping :/

Worst pizza I have ever had was a falafel pizza in Lima, Peru, not only did they put the cheese on top of the falafel, ruining it, it was just a big soggy mess and they refused to acknowledge how bad it was and got the police to come and force me to pay for it.

Thanked by 2chip seriesn
  • Ah! The beauty of LET. People fighting over Pizza toppings and not at war <3.

Thanked by 1chip
  • pikepike Veteran

@TimboJones said:

@SmallWeb said:

It's a thing in germany.

• chipchip Member

@pike said:

@TimboJones said:

@SmallWeb said:

It's a thing in germany.

Is that a ham and crisps pizza?

• SCAM_DONT_BUYSCAM_DONT_BUY Member
    edited August 2020

@pike said:

@TimboJones said:

@SmallWeb said:

It's a thing in germany.

Ban.

Thanked by 1pike
  • @Adam1 said:

@somik said: Any examples?

Well, shrimp, squid, crab sticks, thats the stuff you'll find in dominos or pizza hut, but I've seen all kinds of fruits and veg on pizza menus in local pizza places around thailand, many i've no idea what they are if im honest as I still dont know what half of the fruit/veg is at the markets.

I think pineapple is now a universally accepted pizza topping :/

Worst pizza I have ever had was a falafel pizza in Lima, Peru, not only did they put the cheese on top of the falafel, ruining it, it was just a big soggy mess and they refused to acknowledge how bad it was and got the police to come and force me to pay for it.

I lol'd at picturing the cops showing up to force you to pay for the falafel.

• pikepike Veteran
    edited August 2020

@chip said:

@pike said:

@TimboJones said:

@SmallWeb said:

It's a thing in germany.

Is that a ham and crisps pizza?

Yes, and I like its taste.