Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Available for Transfer: Psychz Dallas E3-1271 v3 32GB RAM w/ SSD+HDD Dedicated Server
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Available for Transfer: Psychz Dallas E3-1271 v3 32GB RAM w/ SSD+HDD Dedicated Server

camjac251camjac251 Member
edited August 2020 in General

I had gotten a quote on a discounted machine from Psychz in their Dallas DC but having a bit of buyer's remorse since it's a bit more powerful than what I need. Hoping to transfer to someone who can hopefully find a use for it.

The specs are:

E3-1271 v3
32GB (4x8GB) DDR3 1600Mhz Ram
Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD
2x2TB (one almost new) WD Black
1gb port (motherboard has 2 ports, one for internal if needed)
ipmi

The renewal date is 9/14/20 but it was activated yesterday so it should be able to be updated.
It renews at $60 a month (they gave a $14 discount, you could probably get it down to $50 by removing a hard drive if you wanted)

I'm hoping to transfer to someone for $45.

Comments

• camjac251camjac251 Member
    edited August 2020

I tried editing the original topic but guess the time has passed.

Someone asked about how much traffic and IPs included which I forgot to include
    It comes with 1 IPv4 and 30TB of traffic.

Also here's proof of it
    It says E3-1230v3 below but it does have a E3-1271 v3. I was originally quoted for the E3-1230v3 but they used whatever that had in stock when deploying.

• mmm .

• camjac251camjac251 Member
    edited August 2020

@redvi4 said:
    mmm .

PM me if you're interested in taking it over. I contacted Psychz and all they need is a new account made in your name and I can start the transfer.

Also I was able to get the renewal date updated to 9/16 now.