Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TetaHost | cPanel Shared Hosting from just 8.96$/year or DirectAdmin from 4.48$/year
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

TetaHost | cPanel Shared Hosting from just 8.96$/year or DirectAdmin from 4.48$/year

https://tetahost.com - Cheap DirectAdmin/cPanel Shared hosting

Payment Methods: PayPal, Credit/Debit Cards or Bitcoin

cPanel web hosting is available now only in France

Features for all cPanel offers:

• NVMe disks
  • Daily backups
  • Whitelabel NS
  • FREE SSL certificate
  • Multiple PHP versions (5.6/7.0/7.1/7.2/7.3/7.4)
  • Server location France
  • 1Gbps uplink
  • Instant setup after payment
  • All packages can be paid monthly

cPanel Pico - 1.68$/mo or 8.96$/year

cPanel Nano - 2.80$/mo or 11.20$/year

cPanel Business - 3.92$/mo or 14.56$/year

Features for all DirectAdmin packages:

• Cloudlinux OS
  • NVMe disks in Germany/SSD in France
  • Daily backups
  • One-Click Web Installer (Softaculous)
  • Whitelabel NS
  • Directadmin panel
  • FREE SSL certificate
  • Multiple PHP versions (5.6/7.0/7.1/7.2/7.3/7.4)
  • node.js support
  • Server location: Germany or France
  • 1Gbps uplink
  • Instant setup after payment
  • All packages can be paid monthly

Pico - 1.12$/mo or 11.20$/year

Tiny - 4.48$/year

Nano - 2.24$/mo or 22.40$/year

Business - 3.36$/mo or 33.60$/year

If you need something custom please contact us.

Comments

• Adam1Adam1 Member
    edited August 2020

(5hr+) so... tetahost.com pointing to 127.0.0.1, name servers are down, both FR and DE servers are not accepting connections....

• OK, So It's still down...

• Why do people even buy services from noname hosts like this? 1 minute of searching and you can see that he deadpooled at least 2 times already...

• @SCAM_DONT_BUY said: 1 minute of searching and you can see that he deadpooled at least 2 times already...

searching where? couldnt find anything on this forum of that sort, nor on el goog

Thanked by 1pepa65
  • HostMayoHostMayo Member, Host Rep

This site can’t be reached...wrong timing I guess.

• @Adam1 said: searching where? couldnt find anything on this forum of that sort, nor on el goog

Googling tetahost will bring up his previous junk, such as ReoHost.

"Technical support is available 24/7 even during public holidays."

Thanked by 1Adam1
  • bdlbdl Member

tetahost has gone titsupahost

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@SCAM_DONT_BUY said: "Technical support is available 24/7 even during public holidays."

Imagine that, 24/7 technical support even on public holidays but yet their stuff is still borked :joy:

• @SCAM_DONT_BUY said: Googling tetahost will bring up his previous junk, such as ReoHost.

Thanks.

Will give it another 12 hours before moving the domains and attempting a paypal claim

• They just got out of bed and switched their nameservers

Thanked by 1Adam1
  • As someone who brought one of their plans (in BTC), all I can say is...

oof

• Adam1Adam1 Member
    edited August 2020

Well they/he read my FB message over 12 hours ago, with no reply. Going to assume they arent going to put more money in the meter

any tips on making sure I get my money back via paypal? I lost my claim with HostDoc, so not holding much hope.

• @Adam1 said: any tips on making sure I get my money back via paypal?

should I go with "I didn't receive an item I purchased" or "I received an item that's not as described" ?

• bdlbdl Member

@Adam1 said:

@Adam1 said: any tips on making sure I get my money back via paypal?

should I go with "I didn't receive an item I purchased" or "I received an item that's not as described" ?

Yes, that helped me when I claimed back from HostD*c

@snt said:
    They just got out of bed and switched their nameservers

Oh.

tetahost.com has address 127.0.0.1
    tetahost.com mail is handled by 10 mx02.glesys.se.
    tetahost.com mail is handled by 10 mx01.glesys.se.

Host client.tetahost.com not found: 3(NXDOMAIN)

Amazing :joy:

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

ded beef

Thanked by 1bdl
  • @bdl said: that helped me when I claimed back from HostD*c

which? when i claimed against hostdoc, the git even told me I wouldnt win, and he was right :/

• @Adam1 said:

@bdl said: that helped me when I claimed back from HostD*c

which? when i claimed against hostdoc, the git even told me I wouldnt win, and he was right :/

I did get my money back from HostDoc. However, he sent every customer a mail with the claim that they'd get a refund and I opened a ticket to really get it. Paypal wants this kind of proof.

• bdlbdl Member
    edited August 2020

@Adam1 said:

woops, sorry this one - "I didn't receive an item I purchased". - I said I had purchased a year's worth of service and then Hostc*ck had then gone out of business.

As @debaser said, Hostc*ck sent an email to everyone saying that he'd process a refund. I waited a week to give him benefit of doubt, but then saw in LET that people were starting to Paypal chargeback, so I started the process through Paypal.

I suspect Paypal saw a large number of chargebacks at the time which helped them confirm I wasn't trying to scam them.

Thanked by 1Adam1
  • @bdl said:

@Adam1 said:

woops, sorry this one - "I didn't receive an item I purchased". - I said I had purchased a year's worth of service and then Hostc*ck had then gone out of business.

As @debaser said, Hostc*ck sent an email to everyone saying that he'd process a refund. I waited a week to give him benefit of doubt, but then saw in LET that people were starting to Paypal chargeback, so I started the process through Paypal.

I suspect Paypal saw a large number of chargebacks at the time which helped them confirm I wasn't trying to scam them.

He started refunding people, but he also started chargebacking his upstreams, and ran away at the end. Good choice with the chargeback.

Thanked by 1bdl

Another one bites the dust.