Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone can resell OVH/kimsufi KS 4G?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Anyone can resell OVH/kimsufi KS 4G?

bashbash Member

I can pay you €20 or more.
Thank you very much.

Comments

• Why? For 30E/month you can get much better server elsewhere.

• bashbash Member

@rds100 said:
    Why? For 30E/month you can get much better server elsewhere.

I mean some one sell KS 4G to me.And I renew it by myself

• You mean the 2013 one?

• bashbash Member

@Bogdacutuu said:
    You mean the 2013 one?

KS 4G €9.99/m

• @bash nobody is allowed to resell KS 2013

• @Bogdacutuu said:
    bash nobody is allowed to resell KS 2013

Even OVH.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@serverian said:

Lol

• @Bogdacutuu said:
    bash nobody is allowed to resell KS 2013

I'm pretty sure no one cares about that, and they don't have much of a way to combat it if an European person just passes the root details to him for some money that ovh obviously doesn't know about.

• Then they change them and pass them on to another person. It is not OVH you should worry about, but the owner of the server.

@Setsura said:
    I'm pretty sure no one cares about that, and they don't have much of a way to combat it if an European person just passes the root details to him for some money that ovh obviously doesn't know about.

• Abit risky, giving you root details to a server which is in my name, on my account. You do anything OVH don't like, my whole account gets suspended? I don't think anyone would be willing to risk their account after waiting weeks for get their kimsufi's ;)

• The smart ones didn't wait, and they have more than enough, that is why OVH suspended the process.

• bashbash Member

up

• @bash said:
    up

Don't bump this, you got your answer, reselling isn't possible

• Get hold of your best friend in EU, get him to setup an account using his details, and credit card. Pay him every month to pay OVH from his card. That's the only way you can get one. If you can pay 24€, you can get a good server from online.net.

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran

If you can pay 24€, you can get a good server from online.net.

What 24, you mean 29.99?

• @rm_ said:
    What 24, you mean 29.99?

Also with VAT too...
    It should be 36 Euros, which is a little more than 30 pounds

• skaska Member

@sundaymouse said:
    It should be 36 Euros, which is a little more than 30 pounds

? Advertisements in EU to endusers include the VAT.

• @ska said:
    ? Advertisements in EU to endusers include the VAT.

some not

• DroidzoneDroidzone Member
    edited August 2013

@rm_ said:

Sorry, 29.99.

@sundaymouse said:

Considering that the OP is looking for a reseller for KS, we can assume that he's not a member of the EU.

• skaska Member
    edited August 2013

@sundaymouse said:
    some not

No, every sale in the EU to endusers has to show a price that includes the VAT.

Article 4
    Prior information
    1. In good time prior to the conclusion of any distance contract, the consumer shall be provided with the following information:
    (a) the identity of the supplier and, in the case of contracts requiring payment in advance, his address;
    (b) the main characteristics of the goods or services;
    (c) the price of the goods or services including all taxes;
  • @ska at checkout, yes. The contract is not "concluded" before you go to checkout, so...

• skaska Member

@rds100 said:
    ska at checkout, yes. The contract is not "concluded" before you go to checkout, so...

That is why it says in good time prior to the conclusion.

• @bash - I will buy it for you. PM me.

• @asterisk14 said:
    bash - I will buy it for you. PM me.

How can this work? Dont they ask for Credit card and personal documents verification?

• I am in UK

• DroidzoneDroidzone Member
    edited August 2013

@asterisk14 said:
    I am in UK

I understand. What I meant was.. Suppose you buy one for him, providing your documents and credit card. Wouldnt your card remain on file? Won't they terminate his account once he tried to renew?