Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ovh - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Ovh

2»

Comments

• @Osetec this is what he does to others . its his way of playing game and then blame about stories no one believes.

• Is this an attacker and victim scene now? Please keep going, we will brong popcorn.

• @SCAM_DONT_BUY said:
    Is this an attacker and victim scene now? Please keep going, we will brong popcorn.

this is his own fault he makes problems.

• @amsaal said:

@SCAM_DONT_BUY said:
    Is this an attacker and victim scene now? Please keep going, we will brong popcorn.

this is his own fault he makes problems.

Tell us more. We dont believe in any reason to attack someones servers.

• no one is attacking him i mean server its his own issues he blames host

• @amsaal said:
    no one is attacking him i mean server its his own issues he blames host

lol , you mean to say OVH has it's own issues, no one is attacking OVH, get a life please don't trash talk here.

• @Habeeb said:

@amsaal said:

lol , you mean to say OVH has it's own issues, no one is attacking OVH, get a life please don't trash talk here.

who gives you authority to trash someone personally? you need to act like a man not a child .

• @Habeeb said:

@amsaal said:

when you cant protect your server and try huge amount of host then you blame them and then ask for refund as they could not protect you. you tried voxiltiy and the new host your back on same voxility because you dont have money thats why you come here for low price switching host right? :D

• @amsaal said:

@Habeeb said:

@amsaal said:

when you cant protect your server and try huge amount of host then you blame them and then ask for refund as they could not protect you. you tried voxiltiy and the new host your back on same voxility because you dont have money thats why you come here for low price switching host right? :D

Lol, that's lot of assumption, and your typos are worst then OVH btw, I can buy server ranging from 5cents to 5kusd per month, where I have said to come here for low price host ?, It's very true, one thinks of others what he is himself, that's you molester, searching for 5usd vps as your earlier threads show, get off my thread get a life instead of following me

• @Habeeb said:

@amsaal said:

@Habeeb said:

@amsaal said:

Lol, that's lot of assumption, and your typos are worst then OVH btw, I can buy server ranging from 5cents to 5kusd per month, where I have said to come here for low price host ?, It's very true, one thinks of others what he is himself, that's you molester, searching for 5usd vps as your earlier threads show, get off my thread get a life instead of following me, and stop begging to remove your pictures on a personal message

• @Habeeb said:

@Habeeb said:

@amsaal said:

@Habeeb said:

@amsaal said:

Lol, that's lot of assumption, and your typos are worst then OVH btw, I can buy server ranging from 5cents to 5kusd per month, where I have said to come here for low price host ?, It's very true, one thinks of others what he is himself, that's you molester, searching for 5usd vps as your earlier threads show, get off my thread get a life instead of following me, and stop begging to remove your pictures on a personal message

posting pictures here would not make you anything good.

i will comment on your thread you cannot stop people from not commenting.

• @amsaal said:

@Habeeb said:

@Habeeb said:

@amsaal said:

@Habeeb said:

@amsaal said:

" would not make you anything good " " you cannot stop people from not commenting. "
    Thanks for making my day,

• @Habeeb said:

@amsaal said:

@Habeeb said:

@Habeeb said:

@amsaal said:

@Habeeb said:

@amsaal said:

" would not make you anything good " " you cannot stop people from not commenting. "
    Thanks for making my day,

i will make you day soon dont worry..

• i replied to your message if your man read and come

• @amsaal said:
    i replied to your message if your man read and come

Where are you and your shit OSETEC friends,
    Eprogamers is still up and RUNNING since more then a year now ?

Where are you, do still exist? and your shit team of idiots