Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS available for Transfer - KVM, US, 4GB RAM, 4 CPU, 60GB SSD, DA License Included
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS available for Transfer - KVM, US, 4GB RAM, 4 CPU, 60GB SSD, DA License Included

I bought a VPS in impulsiveness (thanks LES) but anyway since it would be idle and I happy with my existing VPS with Virmach and MaxKVM

I am happy to transfer this to anyone interested
Looking for 72$/year

» CPU Cores: 4
» SSD Storage: 60 GB
» Guaranteed RAM: 4 GB
» Bandwdth: 2 TB
» Includes DA License for FREE

Comments

• I guess it is with CrownCloud?

• hzrhzr Member

I really hope this isn't the DA kindness VPS.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • @hzr said:
    I really hope this isn't the DA kindness VPS.

This was it! This is one of those A holic toxic behavior that made LET less desirable in the past.

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

Seriously, fuck you.

Why, just why are you doing this?

I am pretty much in the first few people every time Mark posted giveaways. Despite I am a cheapskate myself, I didn't claim any of them because I don't have a need except idling.

If you don't have a need, just don't claim it at the beginning. I strongly suggest @LittleCreek to suspend the server (given that it hasn't been transfer out yet) and refund the money back to Mark.

• imokimok Member

@hzr said: the DA kindness VPS

What?

@imok said:
    What?

Basically @DA_Mark given out free VPS here: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3123305/#Comment_3123305

And this guy decided to take advantage and resell it.

• This sounds like an interesting drama with popcorn involved... can someone fill me in on what's all this about?

Thanked by 1bdl
  • FAT32 said: Seriously, fuck you.

This times a thousand.

Thanked by 1skorous
  • Hahaha.. my guess were wrong then.. Sorry @SpeedBus..

Thanked by 1SpeedBus
  • I think some of the folks have too much time on their hand to be "detectives" and quick to pass a critical judgement

I clearly said I jumped on it in impulsiveness (anyway it was first 3) and now that I have it ....It seems that I don't need it anyway. I am happy with Virmach and the VPS I got from MaxKVM

Neither I cancelled anything with any of those.

Sure, I kinda won the lottery or raffle or whatever you call it from DA on LET but no where it came with terms that "it is only for needy" "cant be further resold"
    You guys are swearing at me like you have never seen new/almost new item listed at slightly less price on craigslist or FB Marketplace. People get so much of stuff on deals and resell it

I mean as long as it works between the buyer/seller ...what is your problem and what gives you right to pass judgements on others ?

Pretty toxic culture to be honest

• @host4cheap said: Pretty toxic culture to be honest

Goodbye then, motherfucker.

Thanked by 2skorous bugrakoc
  • If you effectively got the server for nothing due to the kindness of @DA_Mark then rather than profit from it, which is very distasteful and says a lot about your own integrity, why haven’t you offered it to someone for free??

Thanked by 3vimalware FAT32 zenki
    edited August 2020

@host4cheap said:
    I think some of the folks have too much time on their hand to be "detectives" and quick to pass a critical judgement

I clearly said I jumped on it in impulsiveness (anyway it was first 3) and now that I have it ....It seems that I don't need it anyway. I am happy with Virmach and the VPS I got from MaxKVM

Neither I cancelled anything with any of those.

Sure, I kinda won the lottery or raffle or whatever you call it from DA on LET but no where it came with terms that "it is only for needy" "cant be further resold"
    You guys are swearing at me like you have never seen new/almost new item listed at slightly less price on craigslist or FB Marketplace. People get so much of stuff on deals and resell it

I mean as long as it works between the buyer/seller ...what is your problem and what gives you right to pass judgements on others ?

Pretty toxic culture to be honest

Sorry, that doesn't justify or make it right. How about just being transparent at the beginning? Why are you avoiding letting other people know about which provider you are transferring?

Yes I agree I feel disgusted that I have to waste my "too much time" to investigate whatever you are doing. But we just want to create an environment where it is fair for everyone.

Thanked by 1bugrakoc
  • defaultdefault Veteran
    edited August 2020

@host4cheap said:
    I bought a VPS in impulsiveness (thanks LES)

Ok... so you bought it from LES...

@host4cheap said:
    Sure, I kinda won the lottery or raffle or whatever you call it from DA on LET

So now you did not buy it, but it was given to you for free by a DirectAdmin representative. (this is first lie)

The giveaway did not happen on LES, but on LET. (this is second lie, and it's offensive in my opinion because LET should never be brought down to such level)

@host4cheap said:
    but no where it came with terms that "it is only for needy" "cant be further resold"

On that very giveaway comment @DA_Mark clearly stated: "please only claim this if you can use it" -- so you had to break this fundamental request, while trying to deceive and insult our intelligence, your fellow members, with pathetic lies.

In such scenarios, silence is a virtue denoting wisdom, but you did not want to show such decency and respect. You wanted to show us you can fight. Now it's better for you to be silent and leave.

Topic should be closed and user should be suspended for breaking the request of the offer made by @DA_Mark

And on that bombshell: popcorn.

• tldr; OP tried selling and hiding free shit he got from another member. I’m not surprised just disappointed.

• What a crap person

I offer $7

• So much for paying it forward.

-1 for faith in humanity