Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for 75 custom VPS. - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for 75 custom VPS.

2»

Comments

• @insightfy said:

So you're reselling student accounts for aws?
    Good luck with your ban.

• @yokowasis said: Why nobody questioning op's motive? The guy want to buy 75 Vps with 75 ip monthly.

Because spammers and fraudsters usually pay with stolen information and don't care about pricing. Most LET providers would anyway briefly check what he is doing minimize the risk of blacklisting.

• coldcold Member

try @Cam gullohosting and mrvm.net they have good offers and stable service and very user friendly

Thanked by 1Cam
  • cociucociu Member
    edited August 2020

hello, i ca do this 75 vps for 85 eur/mo with follow config :

KVM
    1 core
    1gb ram
    30 gb SSD
    1 ipv4
    1tb traffic

pm if you are interesed, or if you look for better config take a look to my signature.

• I think the op stopped reading the post from the half xD

Thanked by 1imok
  • @Tr33n said:

@yokowasis said: Why nobody questioning op's motive? The guy want to buy 75 Vps with 75 ip monthly.

Because spammers and fraudsters usually pay with stolen information and don't care about pricing. Most LET providers would anyway briefly check what he is doing minimize the risk of blacklisting.

Just because they are spammer doesn't mean they have unlimited of money. OP is not the first on LET, sign up just to post some request with a lot of vps and a lot of IP.

You know how to differentiate legit and spammer ? **ask him to pay yearly. **

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • NekomataNekomata Member, Host Rep

Hello,

I can offer

1 core
    1GB RAM
    20GB RAID 10 SSD Disk
    1 TB Bandwidth on 1Gb/s
    1 x IPv4

for $2/MO

Provider: Cloudcone.LLC

If you can go for yearly paid, I can provide better offers ;)

Please PM me if interested :smile:

• What, if I offer you following features in $1.75/month
    1 core
    1GB RAM
    30GB SSD Space
    1 TB Bandwidth
    1 x IPv4

• Neil-SFNeil-SF Member, Host Rep

Hey there, if OpenVZ 7 is ok for you, we can sort 75 VPS's for 1.8€ each, which means 135€ total.

Specs:
    - London, UK (city reach) location
    - 100 Gbps DDoS Protection included
    - Unmetered premium bandwidth
    - NVMe SSD

Contact me if you are interested in this :smile: