Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Hetzner Cloud Referral Program
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

New Hetzner Cloud Referral Program

donkodonko Member
edited July 2020 in General

Just wanted to share it, in case someone didn't have noticed yet (like me).

Quoting Facebook Comment:

Customers qualify for the program if:
1) They must have paid at least three Hetzner invoices.
2) Or they must have paid Hetzner invoices totaling at least €100.
For now at least, these terms to qualify for the program are set.

I didn't completely read affiliate program terms (heh) so would be good if someone can copy paste or link (if exist).

Comments

• So how long is that initial 20 euro valid? as in, can it be used for a small vps for like half a year..? @Hetzner_OL

• @Tripleflix said:
    So how long is that initial 20 euro valid? as in, can it be used for a small vps for like half a year..? @Hetzner_OL

It’s for the first month.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • I feel like they could have offered more of an incentive to the person referring than €10, especially if the client referred ends up ordering €100+ of services. What do you guys think?

• hmm i see this on my account

REFERRALS NOT YET POSSIBLE
    Your account is not old enough to participate in our referral program

• How can I withdraw money?
    currently i am having 1890euro from referral.

• eriseris Member
    edited February 2021

You can't

Once you login to the Cloud Console, you'll find a tab that says "Referrals". Use your unique referral link from that page to invite your family, friends and followers to join Hetzner Cloud. As soon as someone signs up on Hetzner using your personal link, they'll receive € 20 in Hetzner Cloud credits. Once they spend at least € 10 with us (not including credits), you'll also receive € 10 in Hetzner Cloud credits.
    Everyone who has paid at least three invoices or spent at least € 100 (incl. VAT) with Hetzner Cloud is eligible to a referral link.

• mohamadssmohamadss Member
    edited July 2023

[spamming with a referral link]

Mod edit (angstrom): deleted

This discussion has been closed.