Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Blazing Fast Ryzen VPS? Storage VPS? 4GB RAM VPS from $6.4/mo WOW : NYC/Miami/LA/Utah/London/Germany
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Blazing Fast Ryzen VPS? Storage VPS? 4GB RAM VPS from $6.4/mo WOW : NYC/Miami/LA/Utah/London/Germany

seriesnseriesn Member
edited July 2020 in Offers

Dear Friends and Family,

Who are we?

We are Nexus Bytes LLC - Affordable boutique servers, priceless bespoke experience | Your Web Hosting Partner

If you are looking to kick start your project and take it to the next level, why not do it with a VPS, that is powered by Bad Ass AMD RYZEN CPU and blazing fast NVMe storage?

To top it off, we are also offering some solid Switchers Special and Contract Buyout offer to switchers, where you can get up to 4 months of free services :)

Here at Nexus Bytes LLC, we don't have customers, we have family members. We strive and take pride in providing the best service and experience possible.

We are not here to sell you services, we are here to earn your business :)

Don't wait!! Join the family today. Take a Byte and find out why we are awesome!!

Some Testimonials.
Trust Pilot Review

We recently launched our "Budget" product line, which offers amazing resource and performance, without any bells and whistle and at a price point, that is "just right". Bob approves this deal. Will you?

Budget-4G

• RAM 4 GB
  • SSD Storage 40 GB (50 GB With Annual Payment)
  • HDD Storage 80GB (100GB with Annual Payment)
  • Bandwidth 4000 GB (@1Gbit)
  • CPU Core 2 @3.5+ GHz (Xeon Fair Share)
  • IPv4 1
  • IPv6 1x /64
  • Location LA, California, USA.
  • Not eligible for family perks or switcher rebates.
  • From $6.50/mo (With annual commitment)

So what are we offering ? A limited time 20% discount for life on our already discounted budget product line :).

Coupon code: Z8MCGD8ZP9

Valid payment terms: Quarterly, Semi-annual, Annual

Coupon Expires on Monday, the 27th, 11:59 PM EDT.

Chair, Tables and stuff

Premium Ryzen and NVMe powered KVM VPS

Starting @ 2/mo (with annual commitment) : Configure and order here.

Looking Glass : NYC Metro, USA | Miami, Florida, USA | LA, California, USA | Ogden, Utah, USA | London, UK | Falkenstein, Germany

Hybrid storage available in NYC/LA/Germany/UK

Premium Ryzen and NVMe powered Reseller Pool, with WHMCS Module

starting @ $6.40/mo : Configure and order here.

Looking Glass: NYC Metro, USA | Miami, Florida, USA | LA, California, USA | Ogden, Utah, USA | London, UK | Falkenstein, Germany

Storage VPS, perfect for backing up your precious contents.

Starting @ $3.20/mo (with annual commitment) : Configure and order here

Looking Glass: NYC Metro, USA | Miami, Florida, USA | LA, California, USA | Falkenstein, Germany

We got something for everyone :)

Checkout our Family Perks :

FAQ :

• Multiple Locations : NYC Metro, USA | Miami, Florida, USA | LA, California, USA | Ogden, Utah, USA | London, UK | Falkenstein, Germany
  • Looking Glass
  • Don't be dick policy applies
  • Nested Virt Enabled
  • Custom ISO support
  • /64 IPv6 (USA Only)
  • Hassle free rDns setup for IPv4 and IPv6 (USA Only)
  • All codes and plans are recurring. You will be grandfathered in if we ever increase pricing.
  • Plan not transferable, not eligible for contract buyout/switcher. Only valid for new orders.
  • True 24/7 support. Average ticket resolution time: 1 hour.
  • Accepted Payment Methods:

• Debit/Credit Card
    • Paypal
    • Ali Pay
    • WeChat Pay
    • OXXO Mexico
    • Boleto Brazil
    • WebMoney
    • India NetBanking
    • Paytm
    • Sofort
    • Bitcoin / BitcoinCash / LiteCoin / Ethereum

YTD Ticket response feedback, provided by real family members:

There is never a wrong time to be a part of the Family

If you are already a member, don't stop growing and thank you for continuing to support us <3 ! We can't really describe, how much we appreciate you.

Thanked by 1Ouji

Comments

• Wanna a larger storage but fewer RAM and CPU Cores plan.

• @BigBigWolf said:
    Wanna a larger storage but fewer RAM and CPU Cores plan.

Everything is customizable boss :)

• No point in creating a new thread.

MegaDealsThursday is live. 35 Stock per locations (LA/London/Germany).

https://my.nexusbytes.com/cart.php?gid=7

• OujiOuji Member

NexusBytes is prem.

Thanked by 2seriesn RedSox
  • @seriesn said:
    No point in creating a new thread.

Are these the same spec as the Premium KVM VPS?

• @harrymylo said:

@seriesn said:

Slightly adjusted and maybe better ;)

• @Ouji said:
    NexusBytes is prem.

<3

• @seriesn said:

@harrymylo said:

@seriesn said:

:o

• @harrymylo said:

@seriesn said:

@harrymylo said:

@seriesn said:

:o

Grab one If you are still hesitating boss. Stocks won't last for too long ;)

• I need 8 cores 16 GB RAM... Near India ..

What's the price?

• After long time considering i orderd today,for now pretty nice all the things you get extra with it.@seriesn is very kind helpfull to sort things out.Now lets see how stable the vps runs and hopefully 0 downtime.

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • @RageshAntony said:
    I need 8 cores 16 GB RAM... Near India ..

What's the price?

Hi @RageshAntony ,

Thank you for your interest in joining the Nexus Bytes Family <3.

You can stack the promo plans and create your package :). Please do keep this in your mind, we are not the "Cheapest" in this community and probably not the best either. But we do deliver quality service for the money we charge.

As for better connectivity to india, feel free to run some test against our looking glasses and let us know which one works out the best for you :)

https://nexusbytes.com/network.html

• @suricloud said:
    After long time considering i orderd today,for now pretty nice all the things you get extra with it.@seriesn is very kind helpfull to sort things out.Now lets see how stable the vps runs and hopefully 0 downtime.

Welcome to the family <3

Thanked by 1suricloud
  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

Thanked by 1Ganonk
  • @Neoon said:

You murdered Bob!

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@seriesn said:

@Neoon said:

You murdered Bob!

My drawing tabled did, however I just got it yesterday so all you can expect is shit.

• chipchip Member

@seriesn said:
    You can stack the promo plans and create your package :). Please do keep this in your mind, we are not the "Cheapest" in this community and probably not the best either. But we do deliver quality service for the money we charge.

I like how honest you are

On another note anyone wanting to try these guys out do I'm sure you wont regret it (I havent)

Chip

Thanked by 1BBTN
  • cynixcynix Member
    edited August 2020

Placed an order, got flagged for fraud ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Not exactly a great first impression...

I guess this is a good opportunity to check if their service is as legendary as some say. Ticket is unanswered so far.

Edit: all sorted :)

• @cynix said:
    Placed an order, got flagged for fraud ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Not exactly a great first impression...

I guess this is a good opportunity to check if their service is as legendary as some say. Ticket is unanswered so far.

Edit: all sorted :)

Hey Bud,
    Robots gonna be robots right ;).
    P.S Billing ticket responded within 1.5 hour on a saturday morning isn't too bad heh :P.

Welcome to the Family <3

• imokimok Member

You better do it in 1.5 seconds next time

• seriesnseriesn Member
    edited August 2020

@imok said:
    You better do it in 1.5 seconds next time

I can do auto responders if ya want. Super quick. Some would say the only things faster than this is a teenager in bed ;)

• Next three people who claim this offer can get a year of anything they want from NexusBytes, and the people at DirectAdmin will cover it. Conditions:

• Order what you want, and pass the fraud checks
    • We will reimuburse you via PayPal
    • Must not of claimed a special offer like this from us before
    • If @seriesn has a reason to not to allow this, the offer is off. He's the boss.

This isn't much of a promotional thing -- I doubt anyone out there will order more DA licenses as a result of this. It's more because we want to endorse people like @seriesn who are working super hard to offer the best blend of price & quality.

• @DA_Mark said:
    Next three people who claim this offer can get a year of anything they want from NexusBytes, and the people at DirectAdmin will cover it. Conditions:

• If @seriesn has a reason to not to allow this, the offer is off. He's the boss.

This isn't much of a promotional thing -- I doubt anyone out there will order more DA licenses as a result of this. It's more because we want to endorse people like @seriesn who are working super hard to offer the best blend of price & quality.

Guess i'm the first one to claim :)

Ordering now...

Thanked by 1DA_Mark
  • sonicsonic Veteran
    edited August 2020

@DA_Mark said:
    Next three people who claim this offer can get a year of anything they want from NexusBytes, and the people at DirectAdmin will cover it. Conditions:

Great chance! Good luck to anyone who get this on time!

• @DA_Mark said:

Purchased 24 hours ago, will I be eligible?

• @TheKiller said:

@DA_Mark said:

Purchased 24 hours ago, will I be eligible?

Same for me :)

• so how does it work? i should buy this offer (in the first post) pay the invoice (annually) or i can order anything from nexusbytes and that will work too? :/

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • sonicsonic Veteran

@Chalipa said:
    so how does it work? i should buy this offer (in the first post) pay the invoice (annually) or i can order anything from nexusbytes and that will work too? :/

Buy anything you want from Nexusbytes, up to 1 year and pay invoice. Mark will reimuburse to your Paypal account.

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • @DA_Mark said:

Jesus what just happend?

Wild Mark appeared out of nowhere!!

• Fam,
    Please don't order the highest, most expensive product I offer. I love money but also love to earn it :).

@DA_mark please setup a max limit. Also please let me know who redeemed it, incase there's a situation where the user chose to claim refund with in 48 hours, don't really want no one to double dip. (Assuming it is okay by the user that Mark shares the invoice no. with me).