Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nexus bytes..... amazing
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Nexus bytes..... amazing

chipchip Member

Just leaving a little review of nexus bytes ... they are amazing!

I have managed VPS with them and they are very attentive to detail and helpful support is responsive

And they really hold themselves to account (applying an SLA credit "immediately and automatically" for downtime I didnt notice)

I'm very impressed

Chip

Comments

• @chip said: a little review

Honest.

Thanked by 3imok chip seriesn
  • AbdAbd Member, Patron Provider

Sure they are, the guy behind them, @seriesn is a nice guy too. :)

• GaleejGaleej Member

I also got one 3 days ago and it's impressive. Support and the VPS performance.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy
    edited July 2020
  • Got yesterday a vps,and yes im impressed too.Top service!

• @chip said:

I have managed VPS with them and they are very attentive to detail and helpful support is responsive

And they really hold themselves to account (applying an SLA credit "immediately and automatically" for downtime I didnt notice)

I'm very impressed

Chip

@Abdullah7310 said:
    Sure they are, the guy behind them, @seriesn is a nice guy too. :)

@Galeej said:
    I also got one 3 days ago and it's impressive. Support and the VPS performance.

Fam, thank you for being with us, giving us a chance and being a member of the family <3. There is a reason why we address our clients as our family members, because family comes first and family should always be treated right :).

@thedp said:

Being a cheapo, the best investment that I make is on my family members. Thank you for being a raving fan of the Family boss <3

• chipchip Member

I can't edit the review above however since posting I've grabbed:
    An unmanaged vps
    A 3tb storage vps
    A small reseller account

Uptime is amazing, support is quick.... i even had an issue (very minor annoyance I would have left) and the ticket got closed..... i had no intention of re-openning as it was a "this is annoying do you know what it is and how to fix it, if not I'll live with it" issue .... alex reopened the ticket and apologised for the long time in replying with a follow up after looking into it (this was flagged as a low priority ticket so I didn't expect within the hour responses) ... ive never been anywhere where once the ticket is closed they open it because they said they would get back to you.... i normally have to chase

Still a very impressed customer

Chip

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

Yes.

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • Nexusbytes is prem.

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

@chip said:

I'm very impressed

Chip

Glad to hear of your positive experience with Nexus Bytes. Thanks for sharing.

• seriesnseriesn Member
    edited August 2020

@chip said:
    I can't edit the review above however since posting I've grabbed:
    An unmanaged vps
    A 3tb storage vps
    A small reseller account

Uptime is amazing, support is quick.... i even had an issue (very minor annoyance I would have left) and the ticket got closed..... i had no intention of re-openning as it was a "this is annoying do you know what it is and how to fix it, if not I'll live with it" issue .... alex reopened the ticket and apologised for the long time in replying with a follow up after looking into it (this was flagged as a low priority ticket so I didn't expect within the hour responses) ... ive never been anywhere where once the ticket is closed they open it because they said they would get back to you.... i normally have to chase

Still a very impressed customer

Chip

Thank you for the updated feedback <3. Some stuffs ends up taking longer than usual and automated system closed the ticket, thinking oh well, humans forgot.

Alex is a pro and I am really happy to read that he took care of you, like a gentleman he is!

<3. Said this before and will say it again, we stick to our “Family Mantra”. Family always comes first and should always be taken cared of. Thank you for being a member of the Nexus Bytes Family <3.