Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

managed ryzen vps
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

managed ryzen vps

as title says, and preferably without cpanel.

Comments

• What’s up boss,

I think we crossed path sometimes in the past :)

$20 additional for our da management add on, includes DA+Softaculous license, free backup (upto 100GB) + Expert setup and support :)

Join the family <3

Thanked by 1maxwell_
  • AK_KWHAK_KWH Member, Patron Provider

Ryzen available in germany if you need do let me know for what purpose you need dm me or email me [email protected] with your requirement

• sonicsonic Veteran

@seriesn said:
    What’s up boss,

$20 additional for our da management add on, includes DA+Softaculous license, free backup (upto 100GB) + Expert setup and support :)

Join the family <3

+1. Bad ass Ryzen + NVMe + @seriesn support!

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • Mr_TomMr_Tom Member, Host Rep

I can do Ryzen managed VPS with NVMe/HDD storage (or one or the other). Can include DA if required too.

What sort of specs you after?

• @seriesn said:
    What’s up boss,

Join the family <3

you guys are quality! , but i'm looking for a few more options. the managed part is a variable in my decision.

• @Mr_Tom said:
    I can do Ryzen managed VPS with NVMe/HDD storage (or one or the other). Can include DA if required too.

sent you a message.

• @maxwell_ said:

@seriesn said:
    What’s up boss,

Join the family <3

you guys are quality! , but i'm looking for a few more options. the managed part is a variable in my decision.

No worries :). If you have any specific questions regarding our DA management, please pop in a ticket :)

Thanked by 1maxwell_
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@rapiddediwebhosting Bye in advance 👋🏼

Thanked by 1maxwell_
  • BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

@maxwell_ said:

@Mr_Tom said:

sent you a message.

You can try our Germany location for Ryzen + NVMe https://readydedis.com/cloud-servers

Thanked by 1maxwell_
  • buyvm B)

Thanked by 1maxwell_
  • tried buyvm, but none available

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@maxwell_ said:
    tried buyvm, but none available

Thanks for the interest!

We'll have more on the 1st.

Francisco