Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for premium dedicated server provider like Limestone Network
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for premium dedicated server provider like Limestone Network

team_traitorteam_traitor Member
edited July 2020 in Providers

Hello,
I would like to ask your help guys. I am searching for a provider with a quality service and I am currently making a list.

[Unmanaged]

Server Specs that I am looking for must have or better than the list.

1. Storage (if possible with 2 up to 4 hdd/ssd bay)

• 1st drive (256ssd/500hdd)
    • 2nd drive (500GB/1TB HDD) (SSD cost much so Enterprize HDD is okay for us)
    • 3rd drive (500GB/1TB HDD) (PostgreSQL server dedicated drive)
  2. RAM (at least 16GB+)

3. Port Speed - Upspeed (1Gbps please or minimum of 500Mbps (Up Speed))
  4. Data Allocation/Month: minimum of 2TB
  5. Price per month $120 (less is better but please with good support and quality service).
  6. Processor (Intel Xeon servers or better with many cores (3.2+GHz x 4) or more)
  7. Location (USA only please, LA preferred or in Oregon, Nevada, Arizona, Texas)

We will be needing 2 servers for August/Sep migration. Please recommend someone/provider with top notch quality.
Right now I only have Colocross on top my list and dacentec last. I am looking for another providers cause I don't want to put all my eggs in one basket.

PS:
I am only making a list right now so I can do research more for the provider. So no rush please.
Our service is not kinda private and I need a provider who owns the hardware/datacenter for HIPAA compliant.

If possible we would like to do a site visit if allowed.

Comments

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

How can we help? Clouvider has presence in LA; give our sales a shout and we’ll see what can be done to accommodate!

Thanked by 1team_traitor
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

Premium? Get in touch with @Clouvider and @MrRadic (ReliableSite)

• you need to be managed or unmanaged Dedicated Servers

• @mhosting_in said:
    you need to be managed or unmanaged Dedicated Servers

unmanaged. i'll edit my post

• ExonHostExonHost Member, Host Rep

You can go with clouvider. They have LA location.

• @qps - Quickpacket
    @MrRadic - Reliablesite
    @Ernie - Dedipath
    @Clouvider

are all competitive here and not lacking anything behind limestone network except for the server management panel. I've used limestone network and most of them. The good thing with them is they don't overcharge for simple spec depending on customer.

• king8654king8654 Member
    edited July 2020

Check out WebNX offers over on wht. Grabbed a 10700k in their utah dc with 32gb ddr4, 2x1.2tb nvme, 4tb hdd and 10gbit port for not much more than your budget with annual payment. Keeping the default specs was only $90 month before annual discount. Lot of cheaper offers too if the post is still up.

Sales through email can be a little slow/tedious but after provision, the tech support is amazing, responses within 5 min or so and immediate resolutions from friendly techs. Left my ex42 with hetzner for them and haven't had a single regret, and hetzner is prem.

I'll post yabs or similar bench if you want, gets pretty stupid high results.

• qpsqps Member, Host Rep

@mrclown said: server management panel

Thanks for the mention. QuickPacket has made some significant improvements to our panel. More improvements are in the works. We're close to having an API to control servers as well.

These specs are all easy for us in LA and we can definitely hit your budget.

• Checkout @gthost We have servers with them no issues. Multiple locations and unmetered bandwidth.

Thanked by 1team_traitor
  • ErnieErnie Patron Provider, Veteran

@mrclown said:
    @qps - Quickpacket
    @MrRadic - Reliablesite
    @Ernie - Dedipath
    @Clouvider

are all competitive here and not lacking anything behind limestone network except for the server management panel. I've used limestone network and most of them. The good thing with them is they don't overcharge for simple spec depending on customer.

Thank you for the mention.

We can for sure help with the specs your looking for. Feel free to PM me.

• ExonHostExonHost Member, Host Rep

@king8654 said:
    Check out WebNX offers over on wht. Grabbed a 10700k in their utah dc with 32gb ddr4, 2x1.2tb nvme, 4tb hdd and 10gbit port for not much more than your budget with annual payment. Keeping the default specs was only $90 month before annual discount. Lot of cheaper offers too if the post is still up.

Sales through email can be a little slow/tedious but after provision, the tech support is amazing, responses within 5 min or so and immediate resolutions from friendly techs. Left my ex42 with hetzner for them and haven't had a single regret, and hetzner is prem.

I'll post yabs or similar bench if you want, gets pretty stupid high results.

WebNX also good. Using them since 2011. Sales was also fast but last year they remove sales staff. Now Dan handle it when he available.

• king8654king8654 Member
    edited July 2020

@ExonHost yup, honestly wasn't bad experience at all, half the issue was everyone wanting the 10th gen deals at the same time and me customizing the offer multiple times. Looks like they added 1-2 more sales staff who were awesome.

Networks been rock solid and peering to east coast is fantastic

• RadWebHostingRadWebHosting Member, Host Rep

Feel free to contact us. We'd be able to provide a solution in Phoenix, AZ.

• I am a current customer of @Clouvider - its about as premium as a host can get.
    Another very premium provider that I use is @SpryServers_Tab - has both Texas and Arizona.
    Last, but not least - https://reliablesitemnet - another one of my favorites for dedicated servers.

Plenty to choose from, and all depends on your exact needs and their current stock :-)

• vimalwarevimalware Member
    edited July 2020

Look no further. With their promotional servers for their new NY and Lax locations, these Clouvider deals are going to be hard to beat.

https://www.clouvider.co.uk/dedicated-servers-sale/
    Unmetered 1g for usd $100! 🥳

Their chassis are dual drives mostly. I see no reason why Pgsql couldn't be consolidated on a 1/2TB nvme drive.

You'll never be compromising on support or network/power infrastructure with clouvider. Dom is thorough about the important things

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

Thanks for the kind words everyone :-)!

• cloudministercloudminister Member
    edited July 2020

You can go with Hetzner for unmanaged server.

if you searches for managed server or any migration then you can go for https://cloudminister.com/

• SpryServers_TabSpryServers_Tab Member, Host Rep

We can absolutely meet your needs. Check out https://www.spryservers.net/dedicated

Our Phoenix network is a super-premium blend, with outstanding routes to the entire west coast and Asia.

If you have a need for a server or configuration not on our list, just reach out and we'll build it for you.

We include free /64 IPv6 block by default.

We also include free migrations. :)

Thanked by 1team_traitor
  • Thank you guys for recommending I really appreciate this. I have checked the providers you guys recommended.

• @cloudminister said:
    You can go with Hetzner for unmanaged server.

if you searches for managed server or any migration then you can go for https://cloudminister.com/

Does Hetzner have servers located in US? I am only aware about their awesome EU servers.
    I need provider that has server in LA or near LA.

• Mr_TomMr_Tom Member, Host Rep

Definitely @Clouvider

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

Does Hetzner have servers located in US?

No, Germany and Finland only.

I need provider that has server in LA or near LA.

Then go for ReliableSite or Clouvider ☺️

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

@jeorlie said:

Https://readydedis.com/ drop us a message or ping me on skype qovic.bharat I'll help.