Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Dedicated server / Email Solutions (Reseller) And Email Relay
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for Dedicated server / Email Solutions (Reseller) And Email Relay

Hello Friends
my company its Looking for:
1 Dedicated server
2 cpu 3.5ghz / 16 Ram
2 HDD (1TB or 2TB) for Raid
3 ips IPV4, or 5 Ips
Bandwith 10mbps, 100mbps OR 100TB per month but with high speed.
Network Backup or some backup solution.
IPMI or other easy remote management for server.
Prefered Locations: Las Vegas (We have clients on NV), Los Angeles, Phoenix, Dallas, Miami (We have a lot of clients on South).
2 servers was hosted on Godaddy, but their Dedicadted server are being managed by Virtuozoo(container), and we can not install Cloudlinux, Imunify360, and we need to use Cloudlinux / WHM.
If ther is DDOS attack mitigation service, or other security service onn the network will be Ok for me.

Note: Can be 1 on Las vegas, Los angeles, Phoenix, Dallas and other on Miami or other locations with good latency to South america, (Lima Perú) for our South America Clients.

Other question
For some clients we setup Gsuite / Office 365, but we are looking for alternatives like Mxroute, we want to setup client domains and configure their mailbox or setup admin for that domain, and wheb we grow, upgrade the same account to more Mail space( 200GBS, 400GBS, etc). Cos in some point we want to use thid party provider for email solutions for our clients .
or setup email solutions on dedicated server.

And for our current dedicated server, i want to know what provider to use for Email relay (advatages, protection against spam, etc).

Thanks

note: Internet conection on my country its bad, really bad (Movistar)

Comments

• you need to be managed or unmanaged server?

• redvi4redvi4 Member

Unmanaged, at this time.

• redvi4redvi4 Member

@mhosting_in said:
    you need to be managed or unmanaged server?

Unmanaged, at this time. but we can choose managed (price)

• ExonHostExonHost Member, Host Rep

What is your budget?

• Why are you preferring to use HDD, instead of SSD?

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

@redvi4 said:

We can do it at LA, if you're interested drop a message on the chat https://readydedis.com/

• redvi4redvi4 Member

@ExonHost said:
    What is your budget?

80 USD or more
    Storage HDD, or SDD

• redvi4redvi4 Member

@pakhost said:
    Why are you preferring to use HDD, instead of SSD?

It is the habit to write "HDD" for storage, For the server I order, it can be HDD or SDD

• ExonHostExonHost Member, Host Rep

E3 1285v6/E 2146G
    32 GB Ram
    1 TB NVMe SSD
    10 TB BW on 1Gbps Port
    Single IP
    Dallas Location

Price: $90/mo

If you are interested inbox me or email to [email protected]

• kkrajkkkrajk Member

Alternately BuyVM - Slice + Slab -- Youve got data at 1000mbps .. Ability to scale up / down without too much work... And the guy running the show is here to stay for decades to come.