Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hetzner servers down in FI
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hetzner servers down in FI

The website is down also

Comments

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

No issues on my end, have a few in Finland.

• ViridWebViridWeb Member, Host Rep
    edited July 2020

@Archie said:
    The website is down also

Yes all finland servers are down.. at least for us.

• @ViridWeb said:

@Archie said:
    The website is down also

Just because i am curious, is this cloud servers or dedicated servers? If they just lost alot of dedicated servers due to network or power issues, this is something they should make a statement on public very soon. Cannot see anything on their own status page

• ViridWebViridWeb Member, Host Rep
    edited July 2020

@QuangNguyen said:

@ViridWeb said:

@Archie said:
    The website is down also

Just because i am curious, is this cloud servers or dedicated servers? If they just lost alot of dedicated servers due to network or power issues, this is something they should make a statement on public very soon. Cannot see anything on their own status page

Edited: They all are up and working fine now.

• Servers are up now but cant get rescue system to work

• @ViridWeb said:

@QuangNguyen said:

@ViridWeb said:

@Archie said:
    The website is down also

Edited: They all are up and working fine now.

Good to hear. I only run a cloud server at Helsinki myself, that has not been down as far as i noticed.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider
  • MrPsychoMrPsycho Member
    edited July 2020

@Hetzner_OL Congratulations, you played yourself. You wanted to cut on power costs, now the savings on power cut you.

I hope this will make you rethink some strategies and eventually match FAL/NUR quality :)

• amarcamarc Veteran

What actually hapened ? https://www.hetzner-status.de/en.html mentiones nothing about this.. Client have server there, all seems to be up all day

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

Sounds like a very small case of:

• @MikeA said:

Do you have VPS with them? What is performance level?

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

@TheKiller said:

@MikeA said:

Do you have VPS with them?

I do not.

• boerndboernd Member

no issues with my AX41 in Finland

• @TheKiller said:

@MikeA said:

Do you have VPS with them? What is performance level?

I have VPS. Performance is great compared to price. I move 15tb / month through their smallest VPS.

• ArchieArchie Member

All of my three EX42 servers were down, and one of them down twice yesterday XD

• comXyzcomXyz Member

no problems with my servers there

• Hetzner_OLHetzner_OL Member, Top Host

Hi everyone, I am terribly sorry that I did not respond sooner. @archie @ViridWeb @roshan91 -- If you ever experience connectivities issues, and you are able to send us a support request, please do so. You'll get a quicker and more detailed response that way. Helena and I are not always able to check the forums every day. And we don't have access to the same systems that our technicians do. If any of you are still experiencing any issues, please contact our support team. I'm very sorry that I wasn't able to help you with this issue. --Katie