Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need KVM VPS with 2CPU Cores + 3GB RAM + 60GB SSD with Free DA License & DDoS Protection
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need KVM VPS with 2CPU Cores + 3GB RAM + 60GB SSD with Free DA License & DDoS Protection

Hello Everyone,

I am looking for a KVM based VPS:

2 CPU cores
3 GB RAM
60GB SSD/ NVMe

OR

2 CPU cores
4 GB RAM
60GB SSD/ NVMe

Any location with DA License
DDoS Protection

Budget : Under $5 per month including DA License

VPS Backup charges?
CloudLinux charges?

Thanks.
Rebecca

Comments

• Thanked by 2ViridWeb imok
  • You will need to raise your budget.

• I don't think any provider provides with that budget and specification.
    I agree with hotlineservers.

• @mhosting_in said:
    I don't think any provider provides with that budget and specification.
    I agree with hotlineservers.

I saw an offer in LET posted by @Hassan. Unfortunately DDoS protection is not available with them.

• MissFortuneMissFortune Member
    edited July 2020

Is this a joke? Very unrealistic.

Thanked by 1Rebecca_F
  • RickBakkrRickBakkr Member, Patron Provider, LIR

@Rebecca_F said: Budget : Under $5 per month including DA License

You do realize the cost of a internal license with DirectAdmin alone is $5/month, unless you are with a 'real' DirectAdmin user who still has old lifetime licenses; which are .. pretty rare around here.

• Shoaib_AShoaib_A Member
    edited July 2020

The cheapest VPS (that I can think of) with closer to those specs offered by a top notch provider including free DirectAdmin & DDoS protection is from Inception Hosting in their UK location (Clouvider)

2 CPU Core (Equal Share)
    3072 MB Ram
    40 GB Pure NVMe SSD Disk space
    3000 GB Bandwidth @ 1 gbit (shared)
    1 x IPv4 address
    1 x /64 IPv6
    Full daily backup
    €7.50/mo

• Are there any providers who do the same specs without the DA Direct Admim License ?

• seriesnseriesn Member
    edited July 2020

@host4cheap said:
    Are there any providers who do the same specs without the DA Direct Admim License ?

We can "probably" do this with annual commitment under our budget line. For probably a buck extra or 2. https://my.nexusbytes.com/cart.php?gid=23

• @seriesn said:

@host4cheap said:
    Are there any providers who do the same specs without the DA Direct Admim License ?

We can "probably" do this with annual commitment under our budget line. For probably a buck extra or 2. https://my.nexusbytes.com/cart.php?gid=23

Sent you a PM

• sonicsonic Veteran

@host4cheap said:

Looking for the same :))

• HostEONSHostEONS Member, Patron Provider

We do provide Free Direct Admin but not at this price - https://hosteons.com/vps.php just use coupon code "DA" in the order form to get free Direct Admin

Thanked by 1Rebecca_F