Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DignusData
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

DignusData

DignusData's Dallas datacenter seems to be hard down and nobody there seems to care about it. They claim they're under DDOS.

I'm supposed to be paying about $60 a year for hosting, sure you get what you pay for, however they have been really good and stable until 12 hours ago. They tell me they paid my invoice and I'm on free hosting, then they complain about not being able to make a profit on free hosting.

This is very frustrating and nobody seems to care about it.

Comments

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider
    edited July 2020

Well they are banned on LET so don't expect a response.

• 1) Find alternative
    2) Migrate
    3) Ask for refund

• CabbageCabbage Member
    edited July 2020

Yeah, that host is really dodgy. Their pricing is unsustainable, and not everyone gets what they paid for. People get their servers that seems to be working okay at first, but soon it gets shut down for some reason. Go ask for refund (though I doubt they would actually do it, even if you do provide your identification, which they seems to ask when you request one) and go with another host.
    https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/164282/is-anyone-using-dignusdata-what-are-your-experiences/p1

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Some people are born to be scammed out for their entire lives.

Let them be.

• CabbageCabbage Member
    edited July 2020

@deank said:
    Some people are born to be scammed out for their entire lives.

Let them be.

To be fair, they got good rating on a fair number of review sites that comes at the front page when you google them, most of which are, without a doubt, written by their employees.
    Also, what the fuck is this image lmao (somewhat nsfw)

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

i love the logo stretching.

You can see the logo stretching off the girls shirt on the left.

Francisco

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider
    edited July 2020

@Cabbage Really many review sites will add anything just to get clicks for ad revenue. Most review sites could care less about viewers. Over the past year or two I've had multiple review sites ask me about posting a review for me, they just want some basic info but some want a server to actually test. I've always said no though.

@Cabbage said:
    Also, what the fuck is this image lmao (somewhat nsfw)

Tits 4 Dingus

• NelginNelgin Member

@MikeA said:

Really? Any reason for that?

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@Nelgin said:

@MikeA said:

Really? Any reason for that?

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/164282/is-anyone-using-dignusdata-what-are-your-experiences/

Enjoy :D

• @Francisco said: i love the logo stretching.

Towel merch anytime soon?

@Nelgin said: Really? Any reason for that?

They are doing something shady with the billing part on their end. I don't exactly know what, but I'm afraid customer data could be in danger in the future. This heavily affects their service's non-existent quality. They have also done some shilling, registered fake accounts, ban avoids, and honestly, who knows what else. They really did everything to get banned.

• NanoG6NanoG6 Member

Fuck yeah I used to recommend them because actually the server is quite good and stable. But damn their attitude is so unprofessional.

• G4SHIG4SHI Member

They are serbians and they lie people they are scammers.

• @G4SHI said:
    They are serbians and they lie people they are scammers.

They are in North Macedonia actually, but yeah, very much scammers.

• GayRunGayRun Member

The customer service attitude is not satisfactory. In addition, their server seems to have unknown limitations, and the work order submitted is normal

• someshzsomeshz Member, Host Rep

RIP ....

• Why do people still take the risk and waste their money i cant understand.

• RedSoxRedSox Member

SCAM DON'T BUY!!!

• roeiroei Member

Watch out! stay away!

• NelginNelgin Member

The service came back up after about 15-18 hours of being unavailable. The uptime on the machine was 61 days, so I can at least confirm there were no hidden hardware errors or anything and nothing on my machine was affected. As of now, I get a really nice 3ms ping as I sit in my home office. I really have no problem with this service when it's up and running and this has been the first major issue in the time I've been with them. I was just really frustrated that all I got was "DDOS" when I tried to get information.

• hzrhzr Member

They really need to pay their designers better.

• hzrhzr Member
    edited July 2020

@Nelgin said: I was just really frustrated that all I got was "DDOS" when I tried to get information.

The default response of the LET community here is "back up your data and run" because of the sheer number of complaints of randomly wiped services, and repeated fake reviews, shilling, ban evasion, etc.

I believe they have also posted clients' IPs and the sites the client is visiting publicly before

• @Nelgin said:
    ... I really have no problem with this service when it's up and running ...

No worries, this shall soon likely pass as well.
    Backup, drop and find a real provider.
    Don't say you weren't warned.

• I recommend not to use it, _I was swindled_, **they took my money and the server

• @ocalle said:
    I recommend not to use it, _I was swindled_, **they took my money and the server

Our deepest condolences.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@ocalle said:
    I recommend not to use it, _I was swindled_, **they took my money and the server

Be strong, and move on.

• handyhosthandyhost Member, Host Rep

Make sure to search for reviews on LET

• Thanks for all advices dudes! its the learning curve

• They are scammers , stay away from them.