Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

KVM VPS with Instant Setup
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

KVM VPS with Instant Setup

dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

RackNerd introduces infrastructure stability, what everyone desires! RackNerd is
led by industry experts providing IaaS (Infrastructure-as-a-Service), Private Cloud solutions, DRaaS (Disaster-Recovery-as-a-Service), load-balanced solutions, flexible Colocation, Virtual Private Servers and advanced DDoS Mitigation services -- maintained by a team with decades of experience in managed services, datacenter operations, and Infrastructure-as-a-Service. With an intrinsic focus on client success, growth and vision to expand globally, RackNerd has grown steadily while continuing to provide high-quality hosting services at competitive rates.

We only use the most reliable enterprise server-grade hardware -- ensuring your infrastructure is stable. Each and every customer deployment is unique, this is why we encourage you to reach out to our sales team to discuss your requirements, goals and we'll help design the best environment for your mission-critical applications. Of course, including the most competitive pricing!

We are available several different ways to assist you:

EMAIL US: [email protected]
CALL US: 1 (888) 881-NERD
CHAT WITH US: https://racknerd.com/

We are not just experienced in what we do, but we are a steadily growing web-hosting company that will not only meet but exceed your expectations. This is why you should choose RackNerd as your web-hosting provider. Understanding what customers want and putting them first is why we are a success.

RackNerd's LATEST VPS PROMOTIONS within Multacoms facility

July 2020 Sale - 1GB KVM
1x vCPU Core
25GB SSD Cached RAID-10 Storage
1 GB RAM
3000GB Monthly Premium Bandwidth
1Gbps Public Network Port
Full Root Admin Access
1 Dedicated IPv4 Address
KVM / SolusVM Control Panel - Reboot, Reinstall, Manage rDNS, & much more
JUST $6.89/Quarterly or $13.39/Semi-Annually - WOW!!

ORDER NOW### https://my.racknerd.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=279

July 2020 Sale - 2GB KVM
2x vCPU Core
35GB SSD Cached RAID-10 Storage
2GB RAM
4000GB Monthly Premium Bandwidth
Full Root Admin Access
1 Dedicated IPv4 Address
JUST $9.89/quarterly or $19.39/Semi-Annually - WOW!!
ORDER NOW https://my.racknerd.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=280

July 2020 Sale - 3GB KVM
2x vCPU Core
50GB SSD Cached RAID-10 Storage
3GB RAM
6000GB Monthly Premium Bandwidth
Full Root Admin Access
1 Dedicated IPv4 Address
JUST $12.39/quarterly or $24.29/semi-annually - WOW!!
ORDER NOW https://my.racknerd.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=281

Looking Glass / Network Test:

Test IPv4: 204.13.154.3
Test File: http://lg-lax02.racknerd.com/100MB.test
Looking Glass: http://lg-lax02.racknerd.com/
Network Carriers Include: CenturyLink, Cogent, GTT, NTT, China Telecom, China Unicom, ChinaNet

Don't see a configuration that completely suits your needs? Needing a quote on a different server specification? We're always here to answer questions, and or help any way we can!

EMAIL US: [email protected]
CALL US: 1 (888) 881-NERD
CHAT WITH US: https://racknerd.com/

Comments

• add_iTadd_iT Member

wow

Thanked by 1miu
  • dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@add_iT said:
    wow

B)

• arifurarifur Member

Just joined RackNerd today. I will post some benchmarks later.

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • Why Thanked by @SCAM_DONT_BUY? :)

• arifurarifur Member

@youandri said:
    Why Thanked by @SCAM_DONT_BUY? :)

No idea.

• Any direct admin licensing available?

• @youandri said:

@arifur said:

@youandri said:

No idea.

Perhaps has something to do with:

• boss, looking for forward to netherlands location.

@enhancedhost said:
    Any direct admin licensing available?

Hello, we do, it is $9/month - if you can find it cheaper externally we encourage that.

@hyperblast said:
    boss, looking for forward to netherlands location.

We're hoping to launch KVM VPS in Netherlands soon :)

@arifur said:
    Just joined RackNerd today. I will post some benchmarks later.

Awesome! Thank you so much for working with us.

We sincerely appreciate the opportunity.

Thanked by 1arifur
  • I don't like cachecade.

• GBIGBI Member, Host Rep

@dustinc can you install Windows Server 2019 (own license)?

@ben47955 said:
    I don't like cachecade.

Hi @ben47955 totally understood, can you provide some technical reasons as to why?

@ABCV said:
    @dustinc can you install Windows Server 2019 (own license)?

Good question, at this time we are not uploading Windows OS, we are working with Softchoice to obtain a SPLA, and this isn't something they're allowing. We'll upload/mount any other OS.

Thanked by 1GBI
  • @dustinc said:

@ben47955 said:
    I don't like cachecade.

Hi @ben47955 totally understood, can you provide some technical reasons as to why?

Can't speak too much about technical stuff on this technology, but every time I used it, bench had nice value, but when in use, didn't get better than a host with only HDD. Add to this, that you don't offer specially more storage than offer on SSD with similar price/specs.

@ben47955 said:

@dustinc said:

@ben47955 said:
    I don't like cachecade.

Can't speak too much about technical stuff on this technology, but every time I used it, bench had nice value, but when in use, didn't get better than a host with only HDD. Add to this, that you don't offer specially more storage than offer on SSD with similar price/specs.

I understand. I hope at some point we can work together, perhaps an offer in the near future of ours may attract you :)

• Great service 🥳 I’m from Latinoamérica and the peering it’s good for Plex (streaming).

Thanked by 1dustinc

@Haggboss said:
    Great service 🥳 I’m from Latinoamérica and the peering it’s good for Plex (streaming).

Thanks for hosting with us @Haggboss
    We sincerely appreciate the opportunity and are happy to hear the level of service we are providing is satisfactory.

We'll always be here if you ever need anything.

• vivithemagevivithemage Member, Host Rep

@ben47955 said: Can't speak too much about technical stuff on this technology, but every time I used it, bench had nice value, but when in use, didn't get better than a host with only HDD. Add to this, that you don't offer specially more storage than offer on SSD with similar price/specs.

Yeah, I am with you Ben. I never found any real world performance gain when using it with Virtual Machines. But that's just my personal experiencing in testing. It seems to benchmark OK though, haha.

• @vivithemage said: Yeah, I am with you Ben. I never found any real world performance gain when using it with Virtual Machines. But that's just my personal experiencing in testing. It seems to benchmark OK though, haha.

That was my point. If the only purpose is to boost bench, it's close to scam operation. But at least, it's somewhat clear in the offer.

• @ben47955 said: it's close to scam operation

^

@ben47955 said:

@vivithemage said: Yeah, I am with you Ben. I never found any real world performance gain when using it with Virtual Machines. But that's just my personal experiencing in testing. It seems to benchmark OK though, haha.

That was my point. If the only purpose is to boost bench, it's close to scam operation. But at least, it's somewhat clear in the offer.

Potential and current customers are always encouraged to communicate, research technology, companies, and choose which best suits their needs. Totally understand benchmarks, and performance similarities and such. If an end-user application is resource hungry, I'm quite certain we can always customize a solution that best fits their needs.

Always interested in making deals [email protected] :)

• arifurarifur Member

@t0ny0 said:

@youandri said:

@arifur said:

@youandri said:

No idea.

Perhaps has something to do with:

The support has been fantastic for the last couple of days that I have been with them. They solved all my issues and was quick about it aswell.

Thanked by 1dustinc